what went wrong?

gela caput mundi mbariceddu

?

Those fucking Mamertines.

shen ggonia monerie, ara scdebi

mancu si sicilianu

the same brand of royalty that fucked many other countries

Gabagoo?

Sicily is like a beautiful woman that got raped and beaten to often. Damaged goods.

>what went wrong?

Here's a list in order.
>the Punics
>Sextus Pompeius
>Vandals
>Ostrogoths
>Byzantines
>Muslims*
>Normans/norsemen colab
>Byzantines again
>Normans again
>a single German
>Muslims again
>The Spanish
>a single French family
>annexed by Sardinia
>annexed by Italy
>bourgeois mafiosi
>Fascists
>Communists
>la Mafiosa
End.

This desu

Sicily was invaded quite literally 1000 times. The only other island in the Mediterranean that could compare to how popular this piece of soil was is Cyprus.

>Be Sicilian working man
>be invaded by the Greeks three times a week, the Muslims, twice a week, and all of Europe trying to claim right to the illegitimate throne of your home.
>realize family is all you have and start collaborating with all your buddies who are also sick of the bullshit from foreigners.

Then you wonder why the Mafia formed here.

Fuck me are there Sicilians browsing Veeky Forums? I'm a terrone American, how do I learn my father's tongue so I can pick out a dumb peasant girl for breeding

Just give her the ol' gabagool

The average sigilian' peasant girl's dad can probably make way better gabagool than my local deli

If her dad is giving her better gabagool than you can then you're SoL my friend.

Also if her dad is giving her the gabagool then there's something wrong with that family and you want no part of that shit

It wasn't accessible because the boats were too small.

Women being more dangerous than the guns

Kek, one of my cousins is actually the product of incest. Smaller world back then. He's okay, not fucked up at all and married a puerto Rican.

Inbreeding, low IQ, not enough cold to develop brains

Every mediterranean island was invaded at least 10 times because Meds are weak pussies only good for sister fucking

>married a puerto Rican
he didn't need to racemix to offset the inbreeding

hi leo

A lack of self-rule and constant abuse from central governments created a culture of mistrust and extreme unenlightened individualism which led to an inability for communities to work together unlike say towns in America.

You forgot Athenian fucking shits.

These. Sicily is what happens when your communities can't defend their people.

Of course geography wouldn't allow things to go in any other way, as it is the biggest island in the Mediterranean Sea, and right in the middle of it at that.

Britain fucking became the biggest empire in history and it was easily conquerable island

Sicilians and other Mediterranean islanders have no excuses, in the end it all boils down to inferior genetics like for every other thing like Africa or America

Britain became an empire after being conquered numerous times

>What went right ?

Vikings just being Vikings.

Harold hadrada was also in the loop with the conquering of Muslim Sicily

How can the French ever live this down? Beaten by Sicilian peasants.

Only once - in 1688.

Enough with these memes. Sicilians share the majority of their DNA with Mycenaean Greeks and have only 1/4 Semitic admixture at most and that's partially compensated for by their Italo-Celtic and Norman admixture.

Sicilians have very high potential genes and only need opportunities to prove themselves.

>norman admixture

Like 1%

Also

>semitic blood
>bad

t.errone lol

Insisting that the Sicilian Mafia wasn't an empire.

Cumpari comu semu?

Ma dai, Gela, profondo sud, l'han chiamata Gela! Ma chiamala in Scandinavia Gela! Profondo sud chiamala Caloria, per dire... per dire la gente che c'è in quel posto lì... Lei mi insegna.. città di baluba sicuro!

>Sardinia
The proper term is House Savoy, retard.

>Britons-Picts
>Celts
>Romans
>Anglos, Saxons, Jutes
>Danes
>Normaunds

meant to