/Neo/

Is this shit gonna move anytime soon? Any events or news happening soon? Future predictions 1 month, 6 months, 1 year?

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uuwyv/a_response_to_fake_matrix_article/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope. absolutely nothing is happening. please sell

hmm seriously I know we need to be patient hold and all that gay sht but come on Neo at least move back up to $45 I need to eat a decent meal got dam it >

Won't it go up around September 10?

Red Pulse ICO is requiring NEO rather than ETH.

will Red Pulse be on Bittrex?

it's too manipulated to do anything

>Buy Chinese scam coin and wondering where the profits are.

Ayyy lmao

>ANS will never moon past $10 ever again. It's too manipulated. Chinese scam coin lolz

dude it went from $8 to $50, so it probably will just fall in price for now.

It's getting hit with bad news. Chinks might halt ICO trading indefinitely to decide on regulation, and the ALIS ICO IS NOT accepting NEO on opening, contrary to what was initially thought. Eventually it'll turn around but that's a pretty big wombo combo to eat.

FUD

People need to learn that markets are human. Google the month of the hungry ghost. This is the month when it is bad luck to make investments.

Look at the Red Pulse ICO rules and dates if you want to predict when Neo is going to moon.
It could happen anytime now, but I think it might take 2 weeks still.

>it's too manipulated to do anything
It's precisely BECAUSE it is manipulated that it mooned so much.

>GAS dividends = free money
>Byzantine tolerance fault
>Quantum resistance
>Energy efficient PoS
>100 thousands transactions per second
>.NET smart contracts
>JVM Kotlin lambda integration
>Dong Fei/Onechain has contacts with Alibaba
>City of Zion, community of 37 developers working in NEO
>Offices in China, Taiwan and London
>Microsoft Partnership (workshops + integrated tech stack)
>2 new ICOs coming Setember (Red Pulse and TokenKai)
>Going to be listed in 2 major Japanese exchanges soon

>facts are FUD

Ok retard, you're right. I'm having a sonic 3D blast watching my gains slip and hate my investments beng profitable.

Sounds actually legit. I also noticed the Chinese are so superstitious when the one plus 5 phone came out people were expecting it to be called the one plus 4 since it came after the 3 and the 3T but 4 is unlucky in China so they actually made a business decision to call it the 5.

1) Byzantine fault tolerance is proven to be an solvable problem. There are different takes on the best way to deal with it and they all come with trade offs.

2) Quantum resistance is not implemented yet. Every large crypto has this on their road map.

those aren't facts you idiot. and if you're so worried, sell.

unsolvable problem* I'm retarded

Really makes you think, doesn't it.

a delay in accepting NEO is not anything that investors are spooked about.

you certainly are, because byzantine fault tolerance works perfectly and is the best system going forward to prevent hard forks, which plague ETH.

better sell ASAP

BIG NEWS HITTING SOON

trustnodes.com/2017/08/17/neo-chinas-fake-matrix

that's good for NEO, because NEO actually complies with all chinese laws you ignoramus. this is going to kill all of NEO's competition.

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uuwyv/a_response_to_fake_matrix_article/

Doesn't matter. Facts are facts, which is what I've listed, and opinions are opinions, which are what you've listed.

Good bye to scams enjoy your eth token scams

your "facts" are incomplete and miss the bigger picture. it's a classic way of FUDing. please sell your NEO.

newfag tier who got onto crypto though vice

I will if you post a picture of you castrating yourself so I know you can that never breed.

I've already made more gains than you with just 1 coin, I can assure you.

I guess the value of funland tokens varies from person to person.

This is hilarious. Neo moons 500% and consolidates at 400% and its a scam still.

New feature: retard resistance

>New feature: retard resistance
if only. we should petition Da Hongfei to start workin on that

It just went from 7$ to 50$ you fucking impatient faggot. Let it correct a little bit before it moves up again.

its not going back to 550 you dumbass

yep that sure is the reddit post i linked, good shit dude

>It's not going below 0022 you dumbass

true, it will 100% pull off every month from now on, trendline will become a straight vertical line when ICO start, trendline will never be touched again and mid september NEO will be more worth then BTC you delusional faggot

neo is a longterm hold. it can and will go up a lot more.

that said, very soon you're going to see qtum overtake it in price. maybe not permanently, but it is a serious competitor. if all you want is short to midterm price movement, look at qtum. you should own both though.

this. let the salty no neos dream though

thnks a lot based meme line illustrator

Why can't you guys understand it's not going any higher til it's added to a new exchange. All the $$ in NEO on bittrex is maxed out. It hit its peak.

Is there any doubt this is getting accumulated right now?

a lot of dummies seem to doubt it

what other exchanges do you have in mind

Go to 850 already you fucking fuck you've been jerking off at 870 all day.

I only have 6 NEO, should I just cash out and invest in other coins? bought in at 8$

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

>Bitcion isn't gonna go any higher until it's added to a new exchange, coinbase is maxed out.

These are the literal retards getting rich off of crypto everyone.

why would you only by 6 of them at 8 dollars

all i had was 50$

Read: China will crack down on ethereum ICOs to promote neo as a Chinese alternative.

Just like they banned Facebook, Amazon, WhatsApp, etc, just to come up with their own alternatives (Weibo, Alibaba, WeChat).