Did you really think Crypto stood a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/2-3-billion-people-use-bitcoin-amazon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you buy drugs on amazon

When's the ICO?

wow they invented a whole new way to turn paper money into electronic money

Yes

>Kum n go
Wow
Fucking boomers

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's gonna be fun watching this Flop.

Bezos might legit be the anti christ, Trump pls do us a solid and kick him out the country

inb4 BTC integration

too late

bitcoinist.com/2-3-billion-people-use-bitcoin-amazon/

I bought a san pedro cactus and tripped balls
they rip you off though. better to save a slice and plant it

now I have a huge one with arms in my backyard

now you just need to be able to use amazon cash to buy bitcoin from amazon

red pill me on this? i live where cacti grow perfectly should i invest and sell to normies?

Ingest it so you grow moral awareness instead of ripping people off.

>Sheetz
>Kum & Go

wtf is with these names? literally tyrone tier.

I find nothing but seeds, could I get a link?

>kum and go

>trying this hard

still not bitcoin. Bitcoin will be able to be used every not just Amazon related bullshit.

>kum & go

(((sheetz)))

i can't stand that place. it's like the walmart of gas stations. they kill off all the small business gas stations until all that's left is sheetz. When i want gas i don't want to feel like im going into walmart to fill up. I just want gas and maybe a lotto ticket...

>kum and go

Kum & Go is a chain of gas stations in the midwestern US. We have them everywhere where I live. I live about 2 minutes away from one, in fact, and have seen them since I was a wee child, before I even knew what "cum" meant, and probably before I've ever fapped. It's been kekworthy ever since I became aware of the word "cum", but yeah, I'm slightly desensitized to it at this point.

Oh, and forgot to mention: they're actually the best gas stations in my area. I ONLY fill up at the nearby Kum & Go, nowhere else.

They have good non-ethanol fuel, and the convienence store is fairly nice, with clean bathrooms.

>all these fags not knowing about Kum & Go

Midwest is best, niggers.

>I ONLY fill up at the nearby Kum & Go
We already knew that.

This is great OP. The norman still find it too difficult to buy bitcoin using this method, with amazon they will find it easy, some will realize they've figured out how to buy BTC and will do so to appear smarter than other normies.

what if this is who omisego is partnering with

>amazon
>thailand
pick one