ADX Technicals

Forget your meme triangles. This shit is looking primed for explosion, and best still the news is landing any day now and will catapult this to the moon.

DELET THIS.

Not yet...

I ordered my space suit 5 days ago and it hasnt arrived

should I just sell?

>5 days

There literally nothing that suggests that. If anything it's going to dip to 10k-20k range.

open a short on it then on leverage DUH

>they didn't buy it last week

Fuck I just Saw this...

It Got rejected by the market at 3,800

I don't think it will go past it. The Market is a bit bearish.

there is no head and shoulders pattern in your chart.

There's a difference between rejection and a retrace. It retraced after rising 12,000 to 37,000 satoshis wtthin a day and has now consolidated to support 7,000 satoshis above the run from 25,000 to 37,000.

This run took place without knowing the announcement tweet and the telegram messages from devs.

We have news this regarding:

1) Exchanges (china)
2) Partnerships (???)
3) possibly more?

This week it breaks 40,000 minimum and could even test ATH around 60,000.

The volume is way too high in comparison to market cap, this reeks of accumulation.

Also, nobody charts with 30min candles. you get false positives.

Sorry Meant for

That's bitcoin cash,

Try again with ADX on a 1hour chart.

I can See it in the one Min Chart too.

And One Hour

That is not a head and shoulders, the shoulders are no where near the same peak, also they are too close to the head.

Charting on a one minute chart is ridiculous to predict market swings you are talking about, it's useful for micro swing trades, but even then it's useless.

I appreciate you seem to be keen to learn TA, but you should stop trying to see patterns that are not there. It will effect your results.

And It ripped trough support, Fuck this meme

The wick hasnt broke through support, and even if it does all that matters is if the candle closes below support.

Honestly go learn some TA before you try and trade using it. You are pretty clueless.

Support is 31300 by the way, the wick hasn't touched it on this candle. It may well do, but if the candle closes above the support line nothing to worry about the uptrend is continuing.

ooookay

I'm still in the trade. I Really hope you are right.

Man I saw it break 31300 I thought it was done.

Then I saw whole bitcoin buys, looks like we are going again

soo when are we leaving space man?

I admit I have a few thousand Adx, idk why I FUD my own coins.

Over bought its going dump hard this weekend

>Honestly go learn some TA before you try and trade using it. You are pretty clueless.

Are we in orbit yet???

When the fibs are penetrated in the higher levels and/or when the twitter news drops.

I'm not sure why you expect a coin to moon within minutes/hours/ or even days of a signal.

We know news is coming this week, we know the charts are trending positively, now all we do is wait.

its going to go up right? biz letting me down again

Oh no what just happened why the big red spike

Whale put a 40btc sell wall to drive price down. One people started buying it he paniced and removed it.

Final accumulation before news this week, its no coincidence price is kept in this range.

I get the feeling the news will be good. Doubt whales would be playing games on this coin if they didn't have inside info

I jumped shit already lol.

Will Pick it up once it gets lower. Looks like people are snatching the discounted coins lmao

Forgot Pic

I probably just got your bags, thanks for the cheap coins friend.

How much do you have in crypto? You seem pretty weak handed and FUD yourself into losses pretty easy

why do you post these gross looking anime girls

influx of autistic neet newfags who found Veeky Forums in a bull market and are turning their $200 into $250.

God damnit! Go!

we're now sub-30k. it's going down. all hands abandon ship

I think its the bottom of the handle. Selling now could be disastrous!

Target would be about 50k if this shit works out

you where warned

wew I'm back on the ship.

Thanks for the Discount!!!!!

foled me agen

buy the dip we finna be rich

soo I was to learn how to TA, told I was clue less, told support was 31300, told not to see clear bullish patters...

Come on OP, man up APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE

>told not to see clear bullish

I mean bearish.