Halp pl0x

Please tell me if this looks alright. I feel like buying/selling, doing whatever but not just holding. But I also don't want to loose money ike I did by holding CAT and DNT and shit like this. Gained like 5k so far, lost like 1k with shitcoins and a Liquid.io fuck up. Is this going to be worth 20k in a year or should I hold less coins with smaller movement?

+ I have 1eth worth of Obsidian and I'm whitelisted for Kyber. Is 20k archivable in the next 12 months?

Looks great for med-long term

Personally i would re-distribute some of the funds in ZRX, maybe into OMG. Possibly LTC if it hits a good dip or VTC if you can keep an eye on news about atomic swaps. Increase stake in LSK and maybe add some ARK

Don't touch the zrx. It alone will be worth 20k

increasing on Lisk is something I realy want to do but it feels odd buying now that it's 5$+.. I bought the 123 lsk for 1 ETH when ETH was like 200$. Do you think it will have a solid correction in the near future before the rebranding and stuff?
ZRX is the only thing I made decent gains with thus far, I'm just not sure if/when this thing could possible hit something close to 1$

the portfolio just keeping dipping to like 9500 pretty much every day. Maybe I need to stop checking it so frequently but as this is basically 95% of my financial in total (I'm a student, no job) I worry about this going to dust quickly

Im waiting/hoping on a correction, i sold off 75% of my LSK and i actually put some into ARK yesterday and im holding the rest to put back into LSK.

Ive made good gains with ZRX too, have sold that and im holding it in ETH in anticipation of atomic swaps

Im in the same position, my portfolio is just above yours. Im not a student, i have a job but im on a 2 month vacation. Im being aggressive in my trades and hoping i can hit 20k by October. Then ill be withdrawing 15k and looking for a new job

Well im already looking for a new job i mean, but with the 15k ill definately quit to increase my search

wow, enjoy your vacation dude! I'm done with university early next year but the Job I'll get then doen't pay exacly good so I figured crypto might help me not depending on a fulltime job forever but maybe just a part time job or freelance in the future. Doing a job I'm not very happy with and that doesnt even pay that good is a huge fear for me

You are not holding anything that is going to dust. It would probably be best if you checked it less so you don't make any impulsive trades to chase moons.

yeah probably... Looking at coinmarketcap a year ago I really can't imagine how this portfolio will look like in a year

Sell ADX IOT
Halve OMG
Buy 75% EDG 20%XMR 5%ZEC

Veeky Forums, what would you do with this portfolio?

invest 10% of those into shitcoins

I will think about that and read more about EDG dude

where dafuq do you guys buy IOTA. No exchange has it.

Bitfinex

don't listen to you're doing great. if you're going to diversify invest some into ETH. stick to the fundamentals

what are you on about shitcoins is where the real money is at

congrats, you aren't relying on complete fucking trashcoins to moon

i would seriously consider dropping that BCC for some eth though, but that's just me. i have no faith in BCC at all.

or i'd drop some of the LTC. i have no faith in the gainz from that coin relative to ETH or BTC

getttttttahere you whiteknights. user invest a little into shitcoins, not in the pennies range - like verging on a dollar and stable recently. I've been holding ETH and don't plan on selling soon, but i use about 25% to dip in an out on a weekly basis

you have to increase your stake in ETH and BTC by trading shitcoins whilst they're in a stable range. otherwise you have to have them freed up for selling.