So why are we in a bear market? Volume isn't there anymore

Bull market happened Aug 1st to around the 2nd week in. I'm on bittrex everyday and it just doesn't make sense to me why we are in a bear market. Bitcoin is basically at its all time high and staying in the 4k zone for weeks. The first weeks of August was just unbelievable. Where are all the traders? Are they just holding until September? Will we be seeing another bull run anytime soon? We're sitting at a 160B marketcap which is amazing. I know all the little kiddies are going back to school this week maybe that could play a role? I have been wondering all week and been thinking of reasons why we are in a bear market all of a sudden. Any thoughts?

Lol,compare BTC's 2013 pump where it crashed to this year's pump.Its going on a correction now.

fucking newcoiners man

Doesn't feel like a bear market to me. Also I can't imagine the bull market of a 100b+ industry resting on the shoulders of school kids.

You haven't even seen a bear market with your .000001 bitcoins yet, kid

I feel the same stability of January-February right now, and my trades are starting to be consistently positive, so we might be entering another short but powerful bull run in a couple months.

I Made 100gs this month? Just please bud, I made more money in a year then you did your whole life. Just shhhhhh

>bear market
wtf are you talking about? were you even here last month?

Proof?
>Inb4 Blockfolio

>Market remains stable for something like one or two weeks
>HUR DUR BEAR MARKET
This is why you are dumb money OP. No market can remain healthy if there's massive price movements every fucking day, it needs some consolidation and stability.

kek ok pajeet

What fucking bear market lol just because your dumb ass has lost money you think that's a bear market?

lmao you ain't seen nothin

is this satire?

if it is, really well done

if its not, you are a fucking retard and you seriously must be extremely new to crypto, and investing in general.

If hedge funds start even putting tiny fractions of their portfolio in BTC this shit could go to 100k and god knows where else overnight

Volume is low because the average crypto investor is 12 years old and back in school

New to crypto? Glad I made the 21 club in less than 22 days starting from a 5k investment. It feels like a bear market these past couple weeks. The volume just ins't there its extremely slow. Anyways the kids that talk shit wish they could trade and not be poor. Oh well.

This doesn't mean shit retard. Show your trading history and prove that you have been trading for more than a year, otherwise you are just someone with more money than brains, as it happens a lot. Not to mention that this could be just a random screencap as far as I'm concerned.

In the unlikely case that you have been trading for more than a year, then your mother probably used a lot of drugs during pregnancy to make you to be born with this level of mental retardation.

So now you proved to me that you have been trading for less than a month, thus proving that you are a newcoiner. Congratulations.

first day of august. with 2 btc. Turned that into 21 in 19 days. Stay poor fag.

You just gave yourself away as a massive newcomer. Where have you been in end of june/july when the market absolutely got fucked. Eth was around 180$, btc dropped to 1800$ area. Im in massive green right now, you just bought high. If anything we are due for the next big drop after recent pump wave

And your still rocking a 5k bank. GGWP bud.

I'm really not interested to know how much money you have, newfag. That guy accused you of being a newcoiner, you said he was wrong, I'm still waiting for proof of your claim.

As it stands now, you are someone who started trading a month ago, got lucky and has no clue what you are doing, as proven by your dumb posts.

Bitcoin Cash will eventually overtake bitcoin in market cap.

this

OP it really doesn't matter how lucky you got, if you only started a month ago and you call this a bear market, you are extremely naive.

A real bear market will rip your mouth open and fuck you from head to toe, if this is making your hands shaky.

um...are you not losing on almost every trade here? LMAO

new

am i missing something? user is loosing money in that pathetic impatient trading ledger.

also who cried watching Pink perform at the VMAs. me!

>bear market
>crypto's up to $160 billion marketcap
We're not in a bear market, you're just fucking up.

I remember you, you posted this few weeks ago. How much BTC do you have now?

please let me in on this? is he buying bitcoin high and selling low ?

oh i see its fucking bitcoin cash. no thanks. sold at 744 and never coming back