OmiseGO

please give me a rundown on it anons
why is it worth buying?
is it a hodl or what do we wait for?/is it going to the moon?
what is the special announcement?
thank you all very much and have a good one

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do your own research faggot

FPBP

its a chinese scam

This will literally change the very foundation of how all payments work. Just read the leaked document.

Wtf is up with you entitled kids? There are 9000 threads like this every day. Is it hard to google all the news regarding this coin?

You're probably alright but fuck you for being a lazy tit instead of hustling hard to make money

I've been suspicious that it was leaked by them for publicity. Also have a shitload of OMG tho so let's hope theyre right either way

What leaked document? Don't fuck with me, I need this.

biztards are not early adopters and are kinda like sheep in a way so news is always received late

so what happened was, all the NoNeos on biz saw the meteoric rise of antshares and because they were too dumb and shortsighted to know that this would happen eventually, they needed a way to cope with missing out

they looked for the next "Neo", the next asian blockchain company that would quell their fomo

incidentally, because they are all sheep, they all followed their impulsive instinct which led them to OMG

except the time to enter omg for big gains was when it was just a $1, in june. but again, because biz always fails to be an early adopter, by the time OMG had mooned to $8, everyone jumped in expecting a Neo type moon.

but omg is already #13 on coinmarketcap and the huge supply means a lot of whale money needs to come in to have the same kind of moon as Neo. at the same time, OMG caters to 2nd world asian countries (southeast asia is well off but are definitely not the economic powerhouse that China is).

you're late to the game if you buy omg now. look for coins with potential

A LOT OF FUDDING IS IN PROGRESS.

Listen to me user this is a buy and hodl. Trust me or go do your own research and come to the same conclusion. See you in space DESU

fuck off dumb nigger youll cry yourself to sleep when this blows up in september

I honestly made this the second largest part of my portfolio out of pure FOMO.

Thanks Veeky Forums

Ill screencap this and repost at the end of september when omg stays the same price.

Fucking dumbass. Lmao

200k sats soon to be broken

and yet you havent lost money. Unless you bought over 200k. in which case you are a fool.

This coin will moon regardless due to meme magic. This is some next level shilling right here.

LINK FAGGOT

got into omg at $3
stay mad kiddo

neo is a literal shitcoin. omg has omise and money skeleton. lmao

>what is the special announcement?

August news will probably be an announcement about OMG being added to an Korean exchange.

The big news will come some time September and it could be something related to Apple, probably not. But I am sure it will be big and it won't let people down. Omise has one of the most honest marketing and they will not hype for nothing.

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008

??

a korean exchange will take us to $50 very quickly. I'll start crying if this is true.

Bump

APPLE JUST ANNOUNCED FACEPAY

fucking scam

>medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008
Just confirmed everything we knew about OMG. The only noteworthy thing is that they will use OMG for ALL of their services. I don't think that this is the August news and I really hope that it isn't...

i dont think it's new august news

it's not the official omise twitter

It isn't the news obviously. They said that august news might get delayed to early September, so there is clearly a second party involved or it could also be tech related delay. But it isn't this. Im quite confident that it will be an exchange announcement.

Dropped other 1k into this dip. Am I gonna make it guys?