Ancient/Pre-Islamic Arabia thread

Anyone here who's interested in Pre-Islamic Arabia? Let's talk about Ancient Arabia itt, from their religion to culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Namrood
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a serious thread fuck off with your spamming or turn off your caps lock

... AND THAT IS A "SERIOUS POST"; THE FACT THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMETHING DOES ENTAIL THAT IT IS "NONSERIOUS".

>... DOES [NOT] ENTAIL THAT IT IS "NONSERIOUS".

This. The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ truly did change everything. He united the Arabs and showed the world we were stronger than all other nations. If the (((US))) and Israel stopped keeping us divided we would destroy everyone else, America nor the Russians would stand a chance. Dar al-Islam will one day return.

Are there some edgy WE WUZ PAGANS kids in Arab world?

never met one. only some levantine retards who are extremely butthurt about gulf arabs.

Islam is not Christianity, if there were, they wiuld get killed

Arabs are shit

If you could stop with all the incest ( pakistand incest rate is over 70%) and not destroy anything not islam that you come across thatm ight be true.
For now all you are is psychotic fanatics with no redeemable traits.
Islam everyone.

>Ancient/Pre-Islamic Arabia...

IDOLATROUS, SEXIST, GENDERIST, MISOGYNIST, BRUTISH, AND CONFORMIST; MUHAMMAD IBN ABDULLAH CHANGED ALL THAT WITH HIS DOCTRINE, BUT AS OFTEN OCCURS TO ANYTHING "GOOD" IN THIS WORLD, MOHAMMEDANISM BECAME CORRUPTED, AND A FACILITATING VEHICLE FOR THE TRADITIONALISM THAT MUHAMMAD IBN ABDULLAH COMBATED.

I'd be suprised if Arabs developed Army Cohesion

they were big on spice trade

>Are there some edgy WE WUZ PAGANS kids in Arab world?

A fairly small number. Most of arab pagans are in murrica.

I'm kinda surprised they aren't popping up in Mecca, the UAE, Qatar and other areas with rich arabs who are defacto completely free of morality police as long as they're rich. It must suck loving in mecca or medina and seeing a religion you're born into debased like that.

yeah, don't forget myrrh and frankincense trade which made Yemenis super rich.

Djinns and Ghouls are cool

Before the Semitic language shift the southern Arabian lands later called Arabia Felix were Cushitic speakers.

If there were an oscars for LARPing on the internet I would vote for you hands down.

I DOUBT THAT YOU KNOW WHAT "LARP" MEANS.

Are you a Shia or a wretched cuck Sunni?

I AM NOT MUSLIM.

He's Mexican

>Djinns and Ghouls
Some Arab tribes worshipped Djinns before Islam, they thought they were gods.

>Mexicans can't be Muslim.

Are you a retard?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Namrood

is Al-Namrood really a pagan group tho? I really like their music but AFAIK they're just atheists

If you can't unite because a bully tell you to do so, then it is that you are weak

Pre-Islamic arabs were snowniggers tier, Islam was truly what shaped them and civilized the area.

>Ottoman empire 1700

Not really, Yemen, Bahrain aka Dilmun, Oman and settled Arab were pretty civilized

>implying anything could possibly be pre-Islam when Islam is perfect and forever

Lol nice try Jew. Israel had US weapons and was backed by the West. They also started the war and got annihilated in the end by Egypt and the Sinai was taken back.

>Pre-Islamic arabs were snowniggers tier

Kill yourself

>Roman architecture
>Arab

Those are the daughters of Allah, they're not pre-Islamic.

>daughters of allah
cringed irl.
Manat, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza were the daughters of Hubal, aka baal, aka the moon god.
In Nabatean mythology, however, Manat was seen as wife of Hubal.

>>Roman architecture
Nigger, Petra was built far before Roman even had any Eastern territories

oh and before Islam, Allah did exist, however, Allah wasn't a moon god or an idol, he was seen as the creator of Gods, god of Arabian gods.