This is insane

this is insane

Tfw I'll not be joining you on the moon

what shitcoin blessed you

would you believe me if I told you we're still smart money?

i was already in that 2013 bubble
but this is just fucking crazy man

Can I have a small loan of 60k OP?

what the fuck

What were you holding, famalam?

Was that BCC's 3x pump?

hes larping u tools

>he holds NEO

point and laugh

Even normies on instagram are promoting crypto.I'd say Mania

whats user holding?

why do you people brag without discussion

Ans at $6, zrx at $0.048

I'm feeling it too bro

damn nigga well done. i didn't see zrx below 0.

I sold the neo at 47 bucks

>he doesn't own enough NEO to get good GAS dividends and thus doesn't get why people would hold NEO

which exchange should I use?

state your coins and entry costs so we can check the math

Mostly ARK and XBY

Fuck etherdelta.

Wow that would fucking kill my OCD, I'd have to remake my portfolio

lmao
your portfolio is forever ruined, it will always just look like a line

top laugh

It's disgusting, but it doesn't always appear. Right now it ruins the 1 month chart but not the 3 month. Anyway, I can still say that for a brief moment I was worth over 40 million billion dollars.

App name?

>he didn't sell at $40 million billion

Enjoy being poor

>could have been a quadrillionaire
>is instead going to end up a poorfag millionaire
How do you not kys?

Blockfolio. But be careful, this will eat your soul.

My gains are modest compared to yours, but I'm still happy with them

>7000% return
wat coin

tfw I am mooning

I was pumping in fiat gradually until the middle of July. I actually went from about $2300 initial investment to where I am now.

nice

This is what I need.

Nice

Started with JUST $32.

Can you guys believe it?

>777.77
Neat.

Nice portfolio guys!! Wish I had that much money

It won't hurt to try I guess
BTC:
16dN3gGStCfojzrFMfrk7iw1KjQ51xR2yK
I'll get there some day !!

did you start with $5?

Every time I refresh Bittrex my balance has gone up a hundred bucks. I can't believe anyone actually wagecucks for a living.

Hello, fellow poorfag investor.

its all fun and games until btc crashes

>I can't believe people need a steady income instead of gambling it on shitcoins and cashing out with 30% tax rates

lmao

it looks good, but its just getting lucky with 0x and NEO, making up for my other poor choices

So was the .com boom.
Until it crashed.

If I were trying to sell bitcoin I'd put up these massive winnings posts to get people in.

OP. I'm going to tell you a sad story because I want to help you. If you feel like donating some magic internet money let me know, because I am giving you the best advice of your life right now.

Take 100k off the table. At least 50k minimum. Seriously. Do it. I had just over 250k in June, largely in ETH and a meme brigading biz about Vitalik being dead started the downtrend that rekd me.

Please listen to me and cash some in I know how you see it and how unreal it all is, and I'm telling you -- CASH SOME OF IT OUT, MY FRIEND!!

I finally paid off my student loans in February (instead of buying more ETH, d'oh!!!) and the feeling of freedom you have from having or owing large amounts of money is not immediately recognizable. It is similar to how I now know that I should have cashed out a large chunk when I got to your amount. Don't regret losing it somehow. You're insanely up on a crazy speculative asset. Sure, it still has a ways to go but who the hell knows what could happen? Pull some out.

If i were trying to pump the price of something i wouldn't do it on a forum for poor losers.

Brofist OP. Same percentage increase. Nice you went in with 60k. Kudos for the big balls.

Dips are me pulling out to cold storage

Nah started with around $2k. Fucked around with daytrading for a while. Got tired of the stress and wrote a bot to do it for me. That, along with some PoS coin investments is working out extremely well.

Why?
I think this forum is perfect for stimulating memes.

>That little money to so many coins.

Just dump it into one or two coins.
I started with $50, and got $200 out of it.

Listen to this man, OP

If I had enough to pay off debts, I'd do that immediately.
Debts will enslave most people in the future the way things are going.

"This man" here.

You have over 200k of debts? Listen to me OP, it could be 150k or 100k of debt instead of 200k, and you could still have 50k or 100k of crypto. Orrrrr, it could be 200k and you fucked up your advantage with crypto. Take some off the table. Do it, trust me, and for extra karma throw me like 10 or 20k because I swear to you, I am giving you the best advice you'll ever get. The weight that 50k of your stash alone has cannot be really understood all at once from your point of view in the situation. Trust me, I've been there and lost it.