Expanse

Hey biz, op whale from a week or so ago. I told you about expanse, it went up 100% now its sitting steadily at a 75% increase still from my call. It's volume is 1/15th of where it was and is still 25% within previous high. You think it's over? Bitcoin has gone bearish and the alts will rally - a bull run like you've never seen. Where do you think this volume will go? Expanse, aswell as the company whom is partnering with them, is planning to deploy a huge marketing strategy and effort that will capture the markets attention. They are announcing a massive partnership this coming week to take full attention from the market. They've delayed the annoucement soley because they are pleasing long term holders and short term investors. EXP is 25m valuation with a platform which resembles ethereum but does it all at better prices and faster aswell as the most profitable coin to mine. When miners switch over to EXP and the marketing is deployed this sleeping giant will awake. This coin has the tech...now here comes the marketting and news.. Stock up..

Shut up nobody wants to read all that shit. Anyway, exp is a moon mission but nobody will jump on until it's already 2x

shut up kid. dont be lazy. strap yourself in boys.

Im downloading the wallet now.

seriously considering getting in. Any idea of what the news will be that will capture the markets attention?

What the fuck...

well the OP is bullshit but they do have a partnership coming up that is "bigger than 90%" of other crypto partnerships. No one really knows what it will be. Either way buy this coin.

I read all of it. And any coin will go up if people keep buying. Some coins moon purely from an influx of "users" (I'm a normie faggot)
If we gain a collective and some of us actually man up and start buying now, then we can start a giant profit hyke for all of us.

Not sure.. I'm only aware of what we are being told. People have to remember that a lot of people have there Expanse in bonds ( which pay 12%). The news will be announced and marketing will follow. There's literally fuck all sell pressure. Aswell as we have been steadily climbing..even with delayed news...

Look at in Expanse as a platform.. this isn't any other normie retard coin...this has an established base and tech...It's ready for use and the team is known for never hyping anything..Franko is very excited and team has been extremely busy ensuring that they execute...

The more I dig the more im thinking of moving around my portfolio...

Better get your shit straight...once the twitter gods get there hands on this.. it'll blow the fuck up.

6 btc have flowed into this coin since OP post.

Look at the order book.. it thinned out to 3btc resistance to 90k... then they put small walls up.. They're fake.

Well shit.. i missed getting into numerous coins under 100k sats.

This coin has 7,906,397 in circulation with only 17 mil total.

Woah woah woah. Is this a fucking moon mission? Someone make me feel good about dropping 1 btc on this.

It will moon but the fact the creator has 10million coins is a bit concerning. I say buy now and just sell after the announcement.

is this a long hold? is this the new neo?

the other 9.1m will be released next year.. and people that own stakes vote on how they want to distribute the remaining coins and what sector to invest into...

NO! It's a short term coin. It's an ETH fork from before the DAO I think

This wont be on neos level.. but look at fucking lisk.. lisk is a fucking piece of shit and peaked at 800m market cap over a rebrand... this coin has a strong fucking community and dedicated team. I don't want to look like a fool but this literally has the tech to be worth 400m within the next three months. My expectation is atleast 120m (14$ a coin). It's been sleeping for so long and never got any hype.

Is this a long hold for you OP? When are you planning to sell?

Correct. However, it's not short term. Nobody took stratis seriously when it forked either.. even at 40 cents everybody laughed at it.. now look @ it.. dont spread bs and fud. Time to wake the beast

What exactly makes this better than ETH though?

" The largest difference is the primary model of operation: as opposed to being controlled by a small closed group foundation, Expanse is openly controlled and managed by its community, and designed with a growing contract infrastructure to facilitate this. It’s members directly collaborate, exchange thoughts and ideas, and vote to determine the project’s future ranging from future development plans to management of the project and its resource".

"We chose to fork for two primary reasons, both due to the project’s open nature. Firstly, the community may (and likely will) at some point decide to differ technologically from Ethereum’s design model, examples of this would be in reward system, a different proof of stake implementation, or an alternative sharding model. Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, the reasoning is that of self-reliance: if we had run Expanse on top of another platform we would be subject to the restrictions imposed by that system. The Expanse model is that so nobody has direct control over it, including its own development team, if the case were that we ran on another platform, whatever people maintain that platform would then have implicit technical control or influence over the project. While there is no reason not to assume Ethereum to act benevolently, blockchain technology is rooted in operating in a trustless nature and Expanses implementation is no different. Additionally, aspects such as Ethereum’s relatively high gas cost would be considerably imposing, whereas alternatively Expanse provides a more cost effective solution to the current cost of running contracts and dapps on Ethereum."

I'm not going to argue that it's better then eth because that'll be pointless. In my opinon, its just undervalued and is poised for a serious market reaction. The marketing and partnership will be a cataylst IMO.

Thanks OP im in. If i make some nice dosh off this i will be forever grateful. Thanks for posting the thread. This coin looks promising.

no dramas. will be accepting tips on the 10th of sep. Will bump this post.

no you wont it will be expired by then.

send me an email i will seriously tip if this bitch gets to 15$

[email protected]

op so what is your price target for it in september?

>[email protected]
I haven't decided my gameplan atm. It depends how the market reacts... if the market goes parabolic (which i should, judging by the reaction of lisk) then this could literally be in 20's range. But my lowest expectation is 9$ (just above ath). If this doesn't hit 9$ before the end of the week i'll be shocked.

sounds good

I like coins with small supply so Im in. You have my 20eth expanse

9$ by the end of the week sounds reasonable.

Hope you guys bought in....

Damn this shit mooning since OP posted the thread.

Got in at 85k this is looking great Thanks op

Are you running the bots?

guys this looks really like a big fucking SCAM

I'll only go in if I can get beggers coins :^)
Spare a shekel for an old ex leper?

>do have a partnership coming up that is "bigger than 90%" of other crypto partnerships
That sounds totally suspicious.. so go in gently.