Why does Veeky Forums have such a dislike for Britain?

Why does Veeky Forums have such a dislike for Britain?

It's an anti-white country created solely to serve jewish interests.

How is it Anti-White?

We love Britain though. Butthurt Frogs and G*rmans aren't true Veeky Forumstorians.

>give their entire banking sector over to Jews and make Rotschild into a baron while the rest of Europe is busy pogroming them
>sabotage Catholic Spain wherever possible
>spread African niggers to the entire world, then promptly ban slavery and enforce the ban worldwide ensuring niggers are now considered full citizens in new world colonies
>ally with shitskin Turks against European Russians to prevent them from liberating Constantinople
>fund a coalition against Napoleon when he's about to unite Europe
>lead an effort of the Entente to partition Austria-Hungary into dozen squabbling shitstates so Britain would have less European competitors
>backstab every single European ally they ever had
>create Israel through the Balfour declaration, suck Jewish cock for all eternity
>starve white Boer women and children to death in concentration camps
>clobberfuck Germany and firebomb their civilian settlements in order to protect Jewish Poland, after the war try your best to install an autistic culture of self hate in Germans
>eventually run out of nations to backstab so they start bacstabbing other Anglos like Rhodesians because they're too mean to niggers

Personally, because they feel like their military actions against people not subduing to them at the time of their might were justified , e.g Opium wars , i dislike america now for the same thing ,i realise that not doing anything as a world power especially in britains golden days was a death sentence but hey

Yet another island country that gets away Scot-free (pun-intended) after fucking over half or more of the world.

Island countries fuck up the world and get away with it. They aren't punished by vengeful Russians, they always white peace themselves out of trouble.

>tfw anglo/irish ancestry
>tfw circumcised
>tfw literally born into kike slavery

Lindybeige

Check out the becoming of moden 'Murica. If you think their autistic af, learn Britbongs' history. They're the historical image of being a sell-out and non-jewish jewry

Because they won

Anglos caused all problems in the modern world

>conquer lands all over the world
>bugger off when pillaging your colonies are not profitable anymore
>create problems all over the world that will continue to plague millions of people for generation

Almost every conflict (Israel, Iraq, most of Africa's problems) that we have now in the third world was caused by Britain. Everywhere they went they left pockets of crisis.

this

So, we hate them because Anglo superiority was so thoroughly efficient? I don't know if that's the best leg to stand on senpai.

So, you hate the guy fucking your wife because his bull superiority is so thoroughly seductive? I don't know if that's the best leg to stand on senpai.

Cuckolding is the new punk, your missing out.

Quite the opposite: their ideology for colonizing half of the world was that they will civilize and pacify those poor savages. Yet the just left all those places as even bigger shitholes as they found them.

They either completely failed in their project of were hypocrites from the start and only did the whole thing for money and resources.

Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States are all civilised places. India is arguably better than it was before and they've stopped burning their women. Hong Kong and Singapore are now amazing cities. If it weren't for the British these places would be backwater shitholes filled with savages.

>just repeating shit you learnt in high school

He's the kind of postcolonial shitter that spams about how Fiji was better when roaming bands of cannibals ran the island.

Don't forget how they bullied the Irish.

Overinflated ego due to their meme empire

Irish people use Veeky Forums OP. That's like 6 lifetimes worth of anti-Anglo hate post you got there.

Good heavens. The savages are onto us. Deploy the AIDF in full force.

Anglos are the new Jews.

Because everyone on here is a self hating anglo-rape-baby. I bet everyone on here is at least 5% British due to colonization.

I like Britain but Brits are usually horrible people in real life.

y tho

Disgusting teeth

Because the English are genuinely unpleasant people.

They're the scum of the earth. And the destructors of civilization, including their own.

>Thinking Great Britain is responsible for Singapore being a utopia

I'll admit, you've triggered this Leeaboo

My brother

Because they didn't exterminate the Germanic peoples when they had a chance. Now look what they are doing.

Britain is heavily overrated by mainstream history because of US cultural dominance (Americans tend to overrate Britain due to their own history, and Americans own mass media)

Because of that, people who know more than the average normie about history (so Veeky Forums) can't help but geel bitter about Britain when discussing history

Have you been to Hong Kong? Because I have and it's a fucking dump.

>he has to lecture you on shit you learned in high school

>Implying Catholic Spain deserved respect
>Implying the subhuman Russian Slav is somehow better than the Turk
>Implying Napoleon reshaping Europe was somehow a good thing
>Implying Burgers aren't the true cock servants of the Jews

Also
>Boers are white
>Germany didn't deserve it
>Rhodesians are human

t. Nigel Schekelstein

Fuck off eternal anglo

>European Russians
Russians r tartars

He's not that bad.

What makes me mad is how they treated Napoleon, since he's the only person who tried to unite Europe who didn't go full autistic ethnic genocide and he didn't try to import extremists from a war zone into Europe to accomplish his goal.

>suddenly, a shambling horde of the living dead
>oh, it's just a bunch of drunk english tourists

Why do they get so fucking shitfaced to the point of not even being able to walk? And it's always them, it's fucking unreal.

>Veeky Forums
>dislike for Britain

After France Britain is the most fetishized here.
Germans, Scandinavians, Slavs, Americans are hated way more than the British.

>>fund a coalition against Napoleon when he's about to unite Europe
I guess you could say we united europe.

>lee kuck yew
>literally cried because fucking Malaysia of all places wouldn't be the bull to his country

>Australia, NZ, Canada etc.
Nope, they just brought a bunch of their own people over, didn't civilize the natives

>Singapore
Was a complete shithole under British rule until basef Lee took it over.

>India
>implying it's any better now
Also I'm sure destroying India's native textile industry and starving millions of them during the world wars was a great service to them.