Just Created a New Token

I just made a new token that will have a very interesting platform behind it, I don't want to give it away yet but am wondering how to host an ICO? I'm thinking to just add it on etherdelta and put in a sell order and call that the ICO, because I have no idea how to host an ICO.

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/how-to-build-a-crowd-sale-app-in-ethereum-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you in usa?

yeh

udemy.com/how-to-build-a-crowd-sale-app-in-ethereum-blockchain/ this pajeet will help you. Also check waves platform and you can make ICO there

what if I already made the ETH token? Can I host on waves still or nah

I am not sure but should be fine. Go ask on their slack

you should try to accomplish this as anonymously as possible then.

JUST MAKE A WEBSITE AND TELL PEOPLE TO SEND MONEY TO THE TOKEN ADDRESS. EASY AS PIE

is it illegal or something?

I'm probably just gonna have it officialy added to etherdelta and use that as the ICO, set up a sell order and see what people will pay for it, then use that as funding for hiring more devs and marketers.

it's regulated.

So you're a US national selling a high risk security to non-accredited investors?

what is that illegal or something? Can you please link me to how I remain in compliance with the law?

You will probably need a team of lawyers. I wish I was kidding.

fuck me. I just wanted to make a cool crypto and get it listed on some where. Why do the jews have to ruin everything?

what if I just host a regular ICO then? How do they get to host ICO's if they are regulated and such.

Have you ever noticed that any Americans doing this host them in Switzerland? And how sometimes they refer to them as donations even if they are based in Switzerland?

christ. So what the hell do I do? Host this shit outta Switzerland and call it a donation? Would that work?

These people still have legal teams when they do this. You have to be very anonymous. It's your only hope.

fuck this gay earth. What if I made a coin that was mineable and just added it on some exchanges? I could mine it or claim I mined it. I wouldn't need to host an ICO then.

That seems like a better option. I'm not sure but it's at least a bit more gray than an ICO. Premining will ensure it's death though.