Please moon already :(

please moon already :(

when will moon

it already mooned x10 once. you're late to the party

I'm going 20k in on this, my life time savings, I have a terminal illness too lets hope this works out well or else I'm going to kill myself kek

>he bought the ATH
Learn from your mistakes you total retard.

it will moon don't worry, crypto really isn't that risky when you think about it. Its a fresh market, a fresh stock, its only like 40c a coin. The chance of it going to $1 is incredibly likely regardless if it crashed out as a shitcoin. I've got 7k in ZRX and i'm quite confident in it hitting AT LEAST $3, it's got good tech and good uses

>>he bought the ATH
ath is the floor now you fucking retard

Why hasn't it mooned?

The platforms utilizing the protocol are supposed to roll out this week (Razor?) or later next month. My only thought is that people are betting on its failure by looking at the price drop < 0.001 ETH steadily throughout the day, which I thought there was strong support against.

Outside of a initial investor hedging their bet by shifting a percentage of their ZRX to Poloniex, there has been no bad news from the 0x project.

Their Twitter feed is pretty inactive, but all their posts are reasoned, thoughtful articles on the project. Will Warren (Founder/CEO of 0x Project) is the admin for r/0xProject and chimes in on occasion with project related news and where he sees ZRX going in the future as a protocol. There is no speculative talk about the price point of ZRX, which I like - there is only talk/news about their project. The same applies to the Slack channel.

This seems like a mature, well rounded staff who is focused on a real life use token. Someone explain to me why there has been little to no movement except in the downward direction with this coin. (FYI... in @ ICO w/ 39.411K ZRX)

Probably because it was overbought in the first place? Who knows, crypto markets arent always rational.

long term hodl should solve everyone in this thread's problems
>bought ZRX to pnd
>bought OMG to pnd
>bought NEO to pnd

kek.png

>Why hasn't it mooned?
its called 0x for a reason

Give it time. Radar relay beta comes out on the 31st. If it gets good volume ZRX will go up. A new relay was announced today called the0cean.com

They say their fees will always be lower than big exchanges. You also have ethfinex and other unannounced exchanges that will use 0x.

i am pretty comfy holding 20k of this because it actually has fundamentals, with all the new platforms being built on top of it that will need to buy ZRX just to keep using it. The price will pretty much force itself up. Look at how much people paid for BNB, a coin just for getting cheaper fees on 1 exchange. Binance coin having a larger market cap than this is kind of funny.

It's starting. You guys ready?

Is this what you tell yourself lmfao

gayass logo
faggot team
muh coinbase founder
muh coinbase token female employee

fuck this shit i lost money on it and glad it's no longer in my liqui balance.

dump dump dump

there are many better plays

should've listened to Veeky Forums they were talking about SONM the other day, and it's up nicely now.

dang bruh,
sorry you sold at a loss
t. winner

How do you not expect a retracement after a 10x move post-ICO?

best of luck to you bro i just have bad timing and no patience...nigger-who-doesn't-plan-for-winter kind of mindset...but seriously 0x is overhyped and the hype has died down. if the tech was truly badass the chart wouldn't be showing a price fade...

>inb4 but it's not on a serious exchange yet

it's not that hard to make a liqui or hitbtc acct to get 0x so people who are serious about buy-and-hold for long-term value in 0x would have done so.

also huge token supply

also, one more thing, it's not even a token, it's an IOU for future tokens to be released.

retarded.

most underrated post of all time

It was overbought and it's now looking for its equilibrium. This is how markets work. Real price advancement occurs on news.

Most of that isn't even true. The fact that you think that it isn't on a serious exchange is ridiculous. Also that it is overhyped when it has a working product and multiple adopters (0cean, Ethfinex, RadarRelay) going into operation in the near future, is ridiculous. It also is not an IOU. A retracement after a 10x is pretty sensible, and it has been slow and found a floor. If you want to see what all hype no substance is, look at chaincoin. And who gives a shit about token supply?

Sorry that you make shit choices my dude, see you in a month when you are crying about your most recent buy high sell low experience.

ZRX will pump for next three days and then find a new base line.

WAVES which is a somewhat similar project had an overbought ICO and traded under 50 cents for most of a year. Look where WAVES is trading now.

It's a good long term hold for the reason that this will be the protocol that almost every exchange will use when handling etherum and ERC20 tokens.
The inherent value of the token is not from it's usage as a fee - I don't imagine you need to hold a lot for that - but it's role in governing and voting for changes on the 0x protocol itself. AKA, every high volume exchange using the protocol will want to hold a lot of these to have a say in it's development. It's akin to sit on the board of directors.
This is indeed good news for us small fish, because it will make sure that most 0x are tucked safely away in some wallet or in a closed ecosystem as fee on a exchange. Thus strangling the circulating supply on the market and drive up prices, - of course it might be awhile until we get there - but at some point we will.

pretty girl

Just bought 400 ZRX. Not much but I had $120 sitting around in a wallet.

Normies still don't understand the inherent risk of current exchanges which means they don't understand private keys. They are only now becoming aware of the concept of privacy and psudo-anonymity (xmr). Do you have any idea how many newfriends asked if it was ok to keep their coins on exchanges? Some faggots even recommended storage on exchanges saying it was safer. You guys really need to stop asking why (memecoin) isn't going up. Do you realize how long some OG whales have had wait? Years so stfu.

This coin is the most annoying one I ever bought.

This is honestly better than most of the other coins out there. It one of the only coins that has an actual use. There are even great projects coming out WITHIN A MONTH that will use this coin.

But for whatever reason, this coin has only being going red...

Was anyone abe to buy this presale or was it qualified investors only?