Is there a theology more philistine than Islam?

>Draws in Negro trash and Achmed trash
>muh dick
>Had to borrow from more complex theologies and/or philosophies
>ISIS chimpingout over ancient art

See also:

maverickphilosopher.typepad.com/maverick_philosopher/2017/08/-islam-and-the-arts.html

>not just a matter of hostility to the arts, but indifference to them. Although some Muslim immigrants to Europe will acquire a taste for Chopin and Renoir, most will ignore the symphony halls and the art museums altogether. As the population continues to shift in the favor of Islam, those museums that manage to stay open will have to emphasize non-representational Islamic art and put the Renoirs in cold storage. As for the concert halls, many will die a slow death.

Islam is the inevitable chalice traditionalists must all drink from.

Another high quality thread on Veeky Forums.

So trads are philistines?

Hey there leftypol.

So where is the high quality discourse that is wanted in the sticky?
Till now I've only seen memespeak.

Christianity.

>The Old Testament really does support our religion.
>That's why we'll ignore half of it and purposefully mistranslate the other half to stick to that conclusion, and cover our ears and shout loudly every time someone comes up with a salient counterexample.

Not saying that Islamic theology is good, mind you, but at least it tries to present a coherent metaphyiscal view.

>supporting a religion for Niggers and Achmeds

Go kiss a Nigger foot.

>All over people on the planet must follow arab tradition

I follow the Aryan tradition, sandnigger can die

This is Veeky Forums

Is it a Christian thing or just a non-Orthodox thing?

So we should just wallow in shit instead of trying to improve the website/board.
Don't get me wrong you can say nigger whenever you want but when I see a thread being opened like OP did just now I already know beforehand that its going to be a shitty one.

>tumblr
>reddit
>leftypol

list ten moral precepts traditionalists desire that islam does not provide

No, it's pretty much a Christian thing. I'm unaware of any Christian sects that claim that animal sacrifice will still be necessary after the second coming, yet you look at things like Ezekiel 45 (verses 18 until the end of the chapter) talks about how in a post-Messianic era there will still be extensive animal sacrifice, including sin-sacrifice.

The verses run counter to the main theological tenet of Christianity, which is of course why Christian theology ignores them so hard.

Traditionalists support polygamy, cousin marriage, and Niggers?

>let me shitpost in peace

Fuck off faggot.

Islam support neither of these

>Islam doesn't support polygamy and cousin marriage
Did you suffer from a stoke while typing?

Your racism in matters of faith discredits your sincerity.

>traditionalists

Traditionalists follow the tradition of their ancestors not those of the sandniggers

>racism

Yeah yeah. Don't you have some Niggers in Africa to allow into your Church and refugees to save?

I despise Islam because it's a vessel for the preservation and transmission of primitive medieval morals and mindsets into the modern world. It refuses to undergo reform and blocks the adoption of post-Enlightenment thinking in the Islamic world.

It seems though that much if not most of the hatred for Islam on this board and in the West in general is just coming from uneducated retards seeking to demonize what they find threatening through any means possible. That seems to be what's going on here.

The Islamic world has never been averse to art, though an aniconic stance in religion meant that they never developed things like sculpture and naturalistic painting in the way that the West did. Without a religious fervor for art there wasn't the same degree of enthusiasm for it, but that doesn't mean it was neglected or unappreciated. Book painting, music, architecture, metalworking, textiles and so on all thrived in the Islamic world. Muslims historically showed a great appreciation towards the art of other civilizations, Chinese painting and pottery being especially influential. European art was also appreciated, for example by the Mughals who incorporated it into their paintings. Likewise, Muslim art and architecture was greatly appreciated and imitated in Europe and India. Persian rugs can be seen often in Renaissance paintings, Moorish architecture was imitated in Spain and the Vijayanagara Empire, often characterized as a defender of Hinduism against Islam, built its palaces in Muslim style.

The destruction of art and architecture by Muslims in the past, such as during the conquest of northern India, is hardly worse than what occured in other civilizations, for example in the West during the Reformation or the conquest of the Americas, or in China and Japan during persecutions of Buddhism. That it continues today is because Islamists are medieval fanatics, not because of some inherent Muslim hatred of art.

>>Draws in Negro trash and Achmed trash
>>muh dick
>>Had to borrow from more complex theologies and/or philosophies
>>chimping out over ancient art

This is literally true of Kikeianity too you gormless twazzock.

Not everything everyone says in the Bible is right. People are flawed and make mistakes sometimes. Not Jesus or God Himself, mind you, but people are not perfect.

So, wait, you're saying that a Messianic prophecy is "just wrong lol", when it comes out to something you disagree with? Why can't I use the same argument to say, go after Paul's claim that those sacrifices are no longer necessary?

>my totally made up and ripped off brand of skydaddyism is so much better than your totally made up and ripped off brand of skydaddyism
the post

>something some guy said 700 years ago
>something some guy said during the time of Jesus and the thing was reinforced through Jesus's sacrifice
Hmmm

Bump

>It refuses to undergo reform and blocks the adoption of post-Enlightenment thinking in the Islamic world.
Based. ''Enlightenment'' ideology is unironically the reason why the West is so cucked and filled with SJW progressivism. Better an another Syria than an another Sweden.

>an another
brilliant

>all this memespeak ITT
holy mother of fuck plese kill this thread