Will September be a big month for NEO or is it all bullshit...

Will September be a big month for NEO or is it all bullshit? I have 90% of my portfolio in NEO and I'm FOMOing hard on all the moon missions that have happened over the past week (MCO, NAV, ARK etc).

Apparently new exchanges adding NEO and ICOs are going to pump this fucken coin but I'm starting to lose faith.

Help me bros before I do something regret.

enjoy hodling bags forever

how many NEOs do you have OP. this is important

then you should be staking them and being happy about GAS. what's your problem

That's what I'm doing, but it's chump change compared to what the market is doing. Do you see NEO going to $100 in September?

just hold for now. check the total supply and circulating supply, NEO is going to moon hard, where do you think the people in all these other moon missions are going to put their money?

don't you have any other capital to invest? NEO is definitely a 3 digit coin. My prediction has always been $100 by December at the latest.

NEO literally has one developer who was a world recognized badminton player at the tender age of 10 years old. Tall for his age, he played with stamina and grace, applying clinically accurate swings and incredible self-control. His father pushed him to become a champion and forced him to practice every afternoon after school. His weekends were consumed with the sport while his classmates would go to a movie or play videogames. At the age of 14, close to physical exhaustion, he lost the Guangzhou City under 16's badminton cup to a player he really should have won against. His father beat him severely, dislocating his right shoulder and ruining any chance of him seriously playing the sport ever again. Distraught and broken, the developer ran away from home and faded into the hustle and bustle of Shangxiajiu Street. Here he was accosted by a group of teens to took him to the underground basement of a busy internet cafe. Amidst the din of cooling fans the developer was met with 10's of GPUs on operating on racks. "What is this, and who are you people?" he asked timidly. He found out that they were miners of bitcoin, something he had never heard of, and over the months showed him how to mine and how to code. From here his monomania was diverted into cryptocurrencies and he made a handsome stack by mining and trading. He invested this money into a little coin he was developing named ANS. As he furiously coded his right shoulder would flare up and lock into a painful position, frequently making him faint in agony. ANS became NEO and here we are today, with a single monomaniac coder with a busted shoulder and a dream.

SELL

You dumb fucking idiot NEO has 13 developers and your writing is shit. Unironically kys

the truth and trips too, sold 444k

what is ID anyway

If you wanted the 'ETH of China' you should be getting into QTUM. QTUM's price will overtake NEO by the end of September, partially because NEO has to come down a fair bit more after being overhyped

>aGED3CTh

that was the point faggot

yes, we understand you hold a lot of QTUM bags

This guy does this in every fucking NEO thread.

Yes helium filled bags

Alright fuck it. I've been holding from $8 and I'll hold to $0 or $300.

same. plus Im earning GAS so I wont lose much if it drops a ton anyway.

If you got them at $8 why worry? Lowest it could go is $20-ish.

I love this meme

ah so you're looking to dump them on Veeky Forums i see

Daily reminder that NEO's mkt cap is 2x what's being quoted on coinmarketcap because the website owners don't know what every single person who's taken an introductory finance class knows which is that you calculate market cap based on fully diluted share count, not currently existing, and definitely fucking not only what's available in circulation to trade

just think of the idiots who bought ath

you're golden, just hold

they have settings you can adjust

where and how do i get Gas from this? Got 40 NEO

put it in the NEON wallet found at neo.org