Friendly Reminder.. They Are Coming

cbc.ca/news/business/cryptocurrency-regulators-1.4262279

sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

>user, we have warrant to search your computer and your premises
>bend over

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-alert-public-companies-making-ico-related
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>destroy harddrives
>bury cold wallets in secret location
>do a couple years
>?????
>profit

asks you politely for private key to wallet. but they dont know that its hidden in the cayman Islands >:)

jesus. gov is really starting to crack down on cryptos huh. Crypto struck a cord with the elite, and now they are crackin down.

It's been fun boys.

> stuffing paper wallets and hardware keys into bag
> scrubs VMs and microwaves hard drives

it's cool honestly it makes it feel way more like cyberpunk

>Do you have a crypto-license?
>Did you pay your crypto-tax(70%)?

this. we are the new cool ass rebels

(((They)))

exactly why you should expect pumps on all the new shitty ICO coins
whales know regulation is coming, they will push the ICO coins up on their pump list

goddamn I hate the SEC so much

Governments want them free gibmedats.

They see this and the jews are pissed off that we aren't pouring our money in their shit inflated fiat currency. We are taking away the carrot from them.

Fucking thieves.

>cbc

lolololol

Commodities might be a smart hedge here.

It's too easy to launder money with.
And it's bound to cause chaos that would kills us all.

The issue is when they crack down on bitcoins, not 'if'.

SEC on ICOs

>old as fuck news

And who audits the Federal reserve, IMF, and every transaction ever made between each country?

They want to talk about money laundering???!!! These fucking kikes are the biggest terrorists and money launderers at all.

If anything, they should join a public blockchain instead.

New world order and Antichrist, it seems, is very real at this point. I just hope most of us are able to become rich and cash out, securing our families, before the kikes drive the final nail in the coffin.

This isn't about terrorists and money laundering. It's about power, control, and ensuring no one becomes wealthy other than all the people who attend bilderberg meetings.

>There are people who think that the goverment can do more than "banning Bitcoin"

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I will never give up my shekels

1Fb9UAA8sxtsUTJ6naJMMwAArTMJ2bSzK5
1 btc and in one year the SEC will be dissolved

Tbf a lot of these icos are poorly disguised ipos. But yeah, regulators should fuck off.

That's why I might suggest using currencies outside of USD.
I heard the AUD is normally safe. Canadian used to be, but Turdeau is risky. Yuan is doing odd things lately.

We're not sure how far they'd go yet.

Kek

Fuckin find me in my parents basement, I dare you.

nice just bought 100k!

Sucks to be an American.

One time America wanted war with Best Corea
What the fuck was that all about?

Not coming for us. We good boys and don't pnd nuffin

investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-alert-public-companies-making-ico-related

Don't worry, you should just invest in Bancor.

It will be goverment-approved, central bank friendly, law abiding, fighting antisemitism crypto currency

Bitcoin and all altcoins other than Bancor will get banned .

You tried Kim.

This

I fucking warned you tards. Over and over and over again with all this ICO scam bullshit - you CANNOT continously rip off millions of dollars from normies and expect the feds not to get involved.

All you fucking twats who were all "muh bitcoinz will change teh werld" - here is your reckoning. A bigass government hammer is going to come down on this whole fucking shit real soon in every civilized nation on this planet.

Only "government approved" cryptos that jump through all the regulatory hoops will be permitted. Everything else will be obliterated.

You ignorant fucks did this to yourselves.

>Keynesian
Even worse than being jewish desu

Let's see how you take it if you are a US citizen and they declare it a terrorist currency under the patriot act. Everybody using bitcoin gets 20 years behind bars and the gov will be allowed to track people on the internet without a warrant with the help of NSA. You will sure be laughing.

Daily reminder that Keynesianism is literally the only economic theory that wasn't created by jews

By the time that happens, tons of normies will have invested into bitcoin already and it will just cause a massive uproar which will take down the greedy pigs

thats why we have monero, verge, pivx, etc. Expect a run into those coins. Ride the wave bro.

like the executive order 6102, they can buy people back their bitcoins for usd. "we will buy your btc back until [date] at the rate of [x]. after that date it will be illegal to hold or exchange bitcoins." what did people do during gold confiscation? they sold their gold.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HE THINKS THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS EVERY PERSON WHO USES BITCOIN IN THE US

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Good thing only ICOs are considered securities and everyone knows ICOs are all scams.

Also, lol @ feds trying to play police on international exchanges, ain't gonna happen.

>he thinks people will risk 20 years using bitcoin
>he thinks he will be able to use his coins in the us while there will be tons of undercover officers larping being buyers and sellers from person to person.
keep dreaming retard.

Keynesianism should die

being a non-American is a blessing

Trips confirmed, Amerifags BTFO

I don't think they go after people for buying ICOs. Just the companies that start them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

>he thinks all of this bullshit will happen
>he thinks that government can trace bitcoin
keep baiting retard,

This. Land of the free my ass. In truly free society, the gubment shouldn't need to constantly remind you that you are free

I said if the government goes hard on bitcoin, normies wont use it. But it's unlikely. Yeah you will be among the 0.1% of the population using it behind 7 proxies.

>daily reminder that I'm not an amerifat
>mfw

These retards still don't realize what crypto is, do they? The US government won't be able to accomplish anything by going on a full retard crypto hunt. The only thing what will happen is another boost of the asian economy, because they will literally become crypto heaven.

who cares about burgerclaps

Great. I've got Aud. What do I do with it?

they should crack down more often, i need more dips to buy

If that happens the US would be left out of the booming cryptocurrency market and the world will keep spinning.

>he thinks the government creating an economic class of faggots who pretend to buy bitcoin as a job will slow down the irreversible path of currency debasement we have entered