>>3248917

Hey guys , just wana say dont rush to sell . This coin has a lot of potential to grow up . They have a great team and very good dev and partners . Price will be more than 10x . So just hodl sit back and watch your portfolio growing

Other urls found in this thread:

petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims
petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/
medium.com/tierion/tierion-network-token-distribution-tnt-b7476cd87e88
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/01/warren-buffett-issues-a-fresh-warning-about-derivatives-timebomb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELTE

le comfy hodl feel face

Supply is obscene. Pass.

yep im not going to make the same mistake with DNT and sell too early. I can see this reaching 1 billion dollar marketcap. All these exchanges and partnerships feels kinda like IOTA

Looking forward to hearing what the "announcements" will be.

The Misleading and Inaccurate Claims Made to Tierion ICO Investors

petertodd.org/2017/misleading-and-inaccurate-tierion-ico-claims

it's okay.

Lambos soon

All these new coins flooding the market has ".com boom" vibes going.
Be careful, don't lose your house on this shit.
Take risks only when you have spare capital.

no fud pls

Here's some great reasons to sell:
petertodd.org/2017/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-tierion-chainpoint-ico

In fact I GUARANTEE there will be a something reminiscent of the .com crash in the next few months.
Might rise next month if there's growing uncertainty in the USD, but after that shit belly-flops, you better prepare your asses for a drastic decrease in bitcoin prices (say 3-4 months afterwards).

If USD shakes off it's issues and becomes certain again, this shit will also crash.
I recommend spreading portfolios beyond bitcoins into things like commodities and other non-USD currencies - China is likely to position itself well in prep for a USD rise in uncertainty or a bitcoin crash... I think nows a time to invest in that.. though I haven't read into specifics on the yuan.

>fud

You're an idiot.
Look at how much this resembles the fucking .com boom
Bitcurrency:
>investing in new coins regardless of change in produce caused by the new investment
>many many new assets to invest in, little produce for such assets as they flood the market
>is having a boom
>will crash when people realize the coins are just memes and don't produce anything of value

.com
>investing in new web pages regardless of change in produce cause by the new investment
>many many new assets to invest in, little produce for such assets as they flood the market
>had a boom
>crashed when people realized nothing of value was being produced from these new pages, it was all a meme

Get in now, but watch carefully for the crash.
Alternative, by other derivatives such as futures or options to guarantee prices.

>Alternative, by
Alternatively, buy*
wew.

So limit your buys and stop whining.

So what's the difference between this and something like LINK?

What does it even do?

Or give yourself a guaranteed profit.

What do you mean?

Who care's! It's a bitcoin and it's rising in value!
This certainly won't be a repeat of the last 150 years of history though!

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/

Secret.
There's a reason people do degrees.

yew stupid
invest in derivatives if you have actually money ont he line

>derivatives
I'm staying the fuck away from that gigabubble. Talk about selling air.

>Jan 30

Why would the value of this coin even move up anymore? The big news is already long behind us.

I take it you don't know what they really are then?

medium.com/tierion/tierion-network-token-distribution-tnt-b7476cd87e88

"We’re grateful for the tremendous support we received during the TNT token sale. August 31st marks the two year anniversary of the launch of Tierion. Look for additional announcements around that time."

Just noticed that it's only been on the exchange since yesterday.

Strange that blockfolio marks TNT at -11%, while it's at ATH according to the chart on coinmarketcap.

Anyway, bought 2eth worth; godspeed.

I do.
They used to make sense as a counter for currency fluctuations; now they're cans of air being sold from behind smoke screens.

Warren "all you can eat" Buffett agrees btw:
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/01/warren-buffett-issues-a-fresh-warning-about-derivatives-timebomb/

Already up 260 dollars lol