HOLY FUCKING SHIT IXT !

GET IN NOW ! STILL ONLY 30 MILLIONS MARKETCAP ! GUARANTEED MOON MISSION !

Other urls found in this thread:

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/iXledger-and-Gen-Re-Announce-Strategic-Collaboration-1002289659
etherdelta.github.io/#IXT-ETH
snl.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not playing with you guys, it's 100% legit, Gen Re is one of the biggest insurance company in the world.

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/iXledger-and-Gen-Re-Announce-Strategic-Collaboration-1002289659

Sweet. How to get?

Etherdelta/HitBTC
etherdelta.github.io/#IXT-ETH

You will have to earn them kek, but no pain, no gainz.

nice just bought 100k

That doesn't mean they'll use the coin

Sure, they will do a partnership with them but not to use THEIR FUCKING PRODUCT.
Makes sense, oh wait...
> As an early adopter of the iXledger blockchain solution, Gen Re will benefit from their expertise in building financial software and the use of advanced technologies to create next generation marketplaces.

Retard.

Is it happening though?

too late faggot

What?

Won't kill the pump with just that faggot.
The marketcap is just 26 millions and the new barely 6 hours old, the pump is in its early phase, wait it enters into the top 100 of coinmarketcap to see it skyjump.

Alright real fucking talk boys

should I get in on this? fucking hell this gen re partnership looks legit but ive never gone in on a coin this early

Yep, it was just posted on snl.com

Have something in it at least.

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY, gee maybe some rich staff will start buying some of the real deal. IXLedger is absolutely savage. It's also going to be on better exchanges, but they can't say just yet. Good pump in the making. 4x returns at least.

I can't find the original sauce anywhere.

Can't find original source either

can you confirm the article on SNL? not seeing it

thanks just sold 100k

It's legit
Just google it

FUCK FUCKING ETHERDELTA

I receives my orders but they won't go through even though people are putting in sell orders at my rate
Am i doing something wrong or is this site just fucked? Remember from buying ZRX that this was the biggest cancer on the world wide web

It's on hitbtc too