QTUM COIN TO THE MOON!!!!!

QTUM COIN TO THE MOON!!!!!
BUY BUY BUY BUY

BUY NOW ITS GOING UP JUST LISTED ON EXCHANGE BUYING AT $25 HOLY SHIT BUY NOW OR STAY ON EARTH!!!!

IM GOING TO THE MOON!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

NOW NOW NOW NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

coinone.co.kr/exchange/trade/qtum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im all in

HOLY FUCK GOING UP!!!!

BLASTING THROUGH THE MOON AS WE SPEAK GET ON NOWW!!!!!!

Hide your kids hide your wives Qtum is SOARING!!!!!! Buy now!!

MADE $1000 ALREADY IN THE LAST 20MIN GET ON THIS FUCKING RIDE AND MAKE THAT CASH!!!!!!

But... why?

just bought 100k

it's almost like someone wants to dump their bags on you

AAAAGGHHHHB FUCKONG. BUY U OBONGO NIGGERS DO IT DO IT

GOD ISNT REQL

QTUM IS GOD
AAAVAVAVAVGAGA

SHATTERING 450k Satoshis ITS EXPLODING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN BEFORE ITS TO LATE DROPPED another 10k IN!!!!!!

moon confirmed.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Just dumped $7k on this shit. You better not be fucking with me OP

Aaaaand it's over.

Hope you boys sold

MONEY IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!!!! ITS GOING UP BUY AND HODL UP KOREAN STOCK EXCHANGE IS MOVING!!!!!!!

Praise Kek its raising

Moved all my NEO into QTUM. Higher the risk higher the reward it's climbing! Let's keep it going guys!

QTUM ANNOUNCING TO LAUNCH ITS SKYNET SYSTEM EARLY!!!!! BUY IN WHILE KOREANS ARE RAISING ITS GOING PAST THE MOON!!!!!!!!

are you idiots going to keep buying with posts like these, lol

poor fag confirmed, go invest in some stocks normie

RISING 3k SATOSHIS IN LAST 2MIN STOP HATING AND GET ON THIS WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you buy this

UP ANOTHER $5k!! AND ITS GOING UPPPPPPPPPP GET ON THIS!!!!

>tfw only 5 qtum

I should have gone all in ;_;

Risk? This is easy money to anyone who pays attention. Just glad I've finally learned to stop being impatient and miss moon missions with money tied up in quick flips. Have been in either this or tenX at any given time for about a week now.

I wish I saw this thread earlier so I knew not to buy. Goddamit

QTUM is STILL FLYING

Lol, it's still unavailable for trading at the korean exchange, lold

It will be in a couple of hours

QTUM ON THE RISE FASTER THAN DIABETES!!! BUY IN NOW KOREAN EXCHANGE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!!!! GATES ARE OPEN!!!!!!!

Last night it was only 30min away

just bought 100k

Veeky Forums shilling in a nutshell

It was 30 minutes away twice, I guess.

But now they are starting to confirm deposits or whatever

Seems they are ready to start trading

Is this the real deal?

When is coinone going live with qtum? hurry uo hurr durr mah gainzz

I-its gonna break this resistance, right guys??

I think it's starting now. Either way, the upward pressure isn't backing off. It's gonna happen and it's gonna be glorious.

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN TAKE ME TO THE MON!!!!!

Volume keeps increasing

Im reading on the coinone chat that they are buying loads right now

I just bought 3 QTUM, dont fuck me over guys.

but it's not tradable yet coinone.co.kr/exchange/trade/qtum/

don't sell any time soon unless you are really good at buying and selling the dips. it could peak at around 700,000 sats over the next day or two due to the new exchange, but the real money is going to come from the release of mainnet on the 13th.

BUY
HODL

and if you want to think really long on this one, it is a serious eth competitor like neo with lots of shit coming out. when they integrate wechat in november, that will be huge. they also have 17 projects building on their platform and icos that already accept qtum as payment (agrello). asia will push this shit so hard, 75% of all qtum volume is in asia. there's one more exchange to be announced soon too, it's not confirmed but i feel pretty confident in assuming it will be bithumb.