>mud

step aside pussyboy

>Nothin' persunal kid.

>Oh, hello there

>nuke

I heard you be talking shit about the incas

Yes

>15thC knight
You know that Mongols were BTFO already by 13thC knights?

*clears it*

That's an extreme simplification. The mongols did well during their fight with the Russian principalities, Bulgars and the Polish.

Only after the 13th and 14th century were the Europeans realise that Improving on heavy fortification, grain storage and invested heavily on armour.

>Only after the 13th and 14th century were the Europeans realise that Improving on heavy fortification, grain storage and invested heavily on armour.
Why? They were already easily beating them in open battles after initial invasions. They didn't have to build heavy fortifications after 14th century just to deal with Mongol tactics.
And not even AFTER 13thC, already during 13th century they were able to deal with them. Mongols as counters to 15th century European armies is just plain retarded.

*blocks your cav*

How does #40 work? It's on a single axis. And what about 32's reach? Doesn't look like it would generate that much force.

You've become the most recognizable poster on Veeky Forums besides the autistic caps lock tripfag.

With #40 works kinda like a trebuchet. Your arm is like the throwing arm of the trebuchet, and the lever on the mace is like the sling.

#32 doesn't look too effective to me either, less like a weapon and more like a scourge of some kind. Or maybe something used defensively like a sword-breaker, that catches and tangles weapons. Dunno why you wouldn't just use a sword-breaker though, it'd be a lot more reliable.

>"Holy" "Roman" flag

31 to 40 are meme weapons, so it doesn't work. Well, only 31 looks real (reinforced peasant flail), but it's a little bit too fancy for that.

C-can I join?

incas r stupid

Story?

Have you realized that there are at least 5 people trying to imitate me?
The t*urk poster probably has imitators too, the same as the recent bugs poster.

The unique one that I think has no imitators is the so-called jewish shitposter, but maybe I'm wrong.

Chill man, too much imageboards for today.