Why do people have more than one child...

Why do people have more than one child? Isn't the whole fucking point of life to build up your nest egg to a size that's big enough that it's infinitely sustainable?

Why on God's green earth would you have more than one child, so they have to go through the bullshit of building up the nest egg to that point?

Isn't having more than one child subjecting your bloodline to the myth of sysiphus?

autism

Why have just 1 loli when you can have 2?

Life is about more than building a nest egg
but if you have two kids that's two different NEETs who will spend their NEETBux making mad gains

don't you want two children in lamboland instead of one?

>Life is about more than building a nest egg
What else is it about? That's all anyone does, ever.

In the past, you'd make many children so they can be your farm slaves

How is money relevant when you're dead? Wouldn't you care to pass on a legacy that improves human civilization?

When you die, that one kid won't be able to do shit. That kid may squander everything to live like a hippie and project communist thoughts. The money your worked hard for.

Kids are not all bad thing. I just turned 35 this year with no kids and no GF with the prospect of a relationship. I fight all this time saying "fuck the gov. They're not getting my money." Turns out they will eventually.

>legacy that improves human civilization
Seems like the kind of luxury you could allow your kid to have if they didn't have to waste all their time kissing Mr. Shekelstein's ass

>life is all about accumulating money

you fell for the (((materialism))) meme OP

>accumulating money
>materialism

Those are opposites. Materialism is when you spend money. Jews would be the ones accumulating.

Insurance
When one child dies to a freak accident/natural disaster/OD/disease/suicide, the others will live on and keep you fed & sheltered during your darkest years

>have only 1 kid
>kid gets to 17 years old
>kid dies in accident he could not avoid
good work you just wasted 17 years of raising a child for literally no gain
you should either have no children or lots

growing up as a single child must be boring as fuck

> it dies
Good, then u get the rest of your life off. It's a gift from God.

Boredom is a small price to pay for being born above wageslavery

because life is about relationships.
if everyone died apart from you, you would go insane and kys
there's nothing like having a big family about

if you're intelligent, go and procreate - because the dumb fucks are also procreating, so you need to do your bit for mankind so its not overrun with dumb fucks

>Isn't the whole fucking point of life to build up your nest egg

I've never seen such an adolescent post before and this is fucking Veeky Forums

the whole point of procreation is to not become a genetic dead end and in a way live for ever through your dna/genes becuase your flesh body will die. if your child dies you die as well. for ever.
thats why things procreate.

Natural selection.

>because life is about relationships.
Agreed. And I want to be able to provide for the person whom I provide for the most important relationship with: my child. Having more than 1 prevents me from doing that

>being this new

>dna/genes
That's a nigger tier meme. ..Or at least someone who's never taken biology.

This is the correct answer, but I'm asking why people don't override their naturally selected programming with logic.

If you raise your child well, they're assets that increase the bloodline net worth, if you don't, they're liabilities.
I'm guessing you're the latter, and as such can only see children as such.

BTFO Mao we don't need you communist bullshit

>I'm guessing you're the latter,
You're right.

babby's first time visiting /pol/?

>Having more than 1 prevents me from doing that
Only if you suck at management and never let them share anything.
Having more than 1 also gives you more than 1 relationship. Which SHOULD be up your alley since you 'Agreed'.

>You're right.
That's big of you.
If you want to change your situation as a drain, it's never too late. Crypto gains are a good start.
I know it depends a lot on your relationship with with your parents and their relationship with money, but try to educate them about money (assume they're clueless, as is everybody)
Put a Rich Dad Poor Dad audiobook on a usb stick and make them listen during their commute, it's super boomer friendly and encapsulate key principles.
Sound stupid but it works, it totally changed my mother-in-law's perspective and now she's diligently following a plan we charted out some months ago (no crypto).

You sure are good at logic buddy.... NOT

You're way off topic

t. wagie

nature always wins faggot, £5000 says, when you grow up you will want kids as well.
being over 40 with nobody to share your life with will be miserable.

Thanks, user. The entire point of this thread is just that Veeky Forumsnessmen don't want to be wagies, yet dilute their networth thus relegating their kids to wageslavery. wtf???

I never said I'll be childfree. I'm just asking why people have MORE than one thus diluting their estate.

I'm not sure what nesteggs are but I assume it's some American thing about sending your kids to college. The answer is that bringing up kids are cheap. Don't send them college, let them go to trade schools and learn something useful. Get 4-5 of them, bring them up well, treat them right, and they will take care of you when you are old and crippled. I'll help my kids get their drivers license, help them get jobs, let them stay home for a few years and make sure they have insurance but I'm not throwing money at them.

>4-5 of them
That's ironic. I view the unsustainable family growth meme as more American than anything. The american fertility rate is still much higher (1.9ish) than the vast majority of developed countries (more like 1.4)

money's a material possession retard.

It's not unsustainable when high IQ populations do it. The notion that white people should have fewer kids because of muh overpopulation is like saying elves need to have smaller families because there are too many orcs in Mordor.

Some user already said, more kids means more chance of passing on your genes. Generally we're the same as animals.
Also kids are a bit like an investment, you invest more in your kids, you will reap the benefits later on and will take care of you when you're old and decrepid.

>Turns out they will eventually.
>not burning your entire savings and estate in a massive bonfire as you die so no one else can have it

Consider also what a blessing it is for your children to have siblings, meaning when both of its parents are dead it will still have people with whom they have shared memories and a shared life. That's very important as you age.

good point

xD

>genes
and i responded to him, muh genes is a meme for people who don't understand biology.

Having kids is the ultimate selfish act. Inflicting yourself on the world for another 100 years of shitting, garbage and pollution. Just so you can feel a false sense of permanence in the face of death.

Thats because spics have 7 kids each.

Now we're talking.

So don't have children because they might poop somewhere and ruin the pristine nature? I don't contest that humans can be destructive and all, but humans can also add a lot too. If smart people don't have kids because the are worried about the environment the earth will be inherited by the dunderheads that have too high time preference to take care of the planet, let alone ever leave earth for other worlds.

It's called diversifying. What do you do when you put all that effort into raising a child and it turns out he's a bronie or wants to go to furry conventions? Also because the fastest growing population is muslims and I need to do my part to maintain the white race.

You're stupid. Why don't you just kill yourself if that's how you think? Not having kids is selfish, if your parents thought like you did you wouldn't have had the chance to be alive.
not a meme, compare to the animals user, more offspring, stronger family/pack, easier to get food, more chance to survive.