Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monaco_card/status/902094678962561024
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No news here stupid.

This is the news : twitter.com/monaco_card/status/902094678962561024

huh?

lul, was just about to post this myself

twitter hashtag #monacoapp to see the source

not too reliable but hey, buy the rumor maybe? Fat fucking rise to be buying into though. Im throwin a tiny bit into here because fk it

FUUUUCK

BUYING NOW FOMO HARD BUT I DONT CARE

>mfw just sold the last of my neo to get on board the monaco rocket
wew lad

Put my life savings into monaco at 298k sats

Am I gonna make it.

will monaco continue to boom? seriously considering buying in more at this price point since I cashed out at 22 expecting a correction

this shit could hit $50 with a visa partnership but I hate buying near ATH. MCO has defied logic so im kind of blinded by the potential right now

Don't buy at ATHs, it's 101 for gods sake.

There are very few traditional rules that apply on the crypto market. After NEO, ARK, and now MCO I'm thinking "never buy at ATH" is not one of them

no because only losers ask that question

Commonly known as FOMO.

Textbook FOMO

How is this different than just having a fucking visa card lol

a fucking visa card is using your ((wagecuck shekels)) for payment. this one is using your ((imaginary internet meme money))

yeah enjoy paying with your prepaid shitpajeet debit card at the cost of bitcoin transactions and the speed. literaly bought into a scam id drop my bags if i were u

You're fucking stupid.
Trying to comfort yourself by imagining a broken system instead of doing a bit of research and taking the risk of seeing how good it is and maybe earn money by investing.

its gonna have 1% fee for every transaction and payment will be instant. you might be correct about the scam tho.
however its one of the better coins in roi i bought in ico. idc if scam or legit desu

Newfag here. What's ath?

all time high

guys dont buy now it pumped and it is a scam. if you want to put trust in payment via cryptos there is only one coin you should hold it is $MTL

Agreed. Got blown away by Neo. Didn't think it was possible. The same pump seems to be happening to Monaco. I say jump in and enjoy the ride. Any sign of a down trend, pull out.

Literally retarded