Why is no one talking about this?

iXledger(IXT) is collaborating with Gen Re. This is fucking huge

>$25m marketcap
>35m supply
>Only on HitBTC and EtherDelta
>Less than 10x from ICO
>No press release yet

Gen Re is a major reinsurance company owned by Warren fucking Buffet.

Veeky Forums has been asking for a coin that will moon, here it is. Buy it and join me on the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/ixledger-and-gen-re-announce-strategic-collaboration-642076603.html
twitter.com/iXledgertech/status/902121606549561344
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/iXledger-and-Gen-Re-Announce-Strategic-Collaboration-1002289659
ixledger.com/latest/
snl.com/interactivex/article.aspx?KPLT=7&id=41800818
twitter.com/Gen_Re/status/902475498118361090
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WILL ONLY BUMP THIS ONCE

READ NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/ixledger-and-gen-re-announce-strategic-collaboration-642076603.html

lol fuck this coin

legit. thx user

>>Less than 10x from ICO
Why can't I find it on coinmarketcap?

Thanks pajeet.

what the fuck are you talking about

Don't worry OP, these fgts will find out the hard way, doing research pays off in the end.

They just rebranded their name from InsureX to IXledger.

twitter.com/iXledgertech/status/902121606549561344

Research the toilet, street shitter.

Yo, what the fuck?

Warren Buffett General Re Investment. Why Warren Buffett invested in General Re and eventually acquired it in 1998. In one of the largest deals in history, Buffett acquired General Re for $22 billion in Berkshire stock in 1998. The purchase price represented a 29% premium to General Re’s closing price. The all-stock nature of the transaction allowed it to be tax-free.

This actually appears to be true. Is this for fucking real? holy fuck the mcap is so low if true

please leave buddy we dont need your bad karma shitting up our moon mission

anyone can publish an article on that PR site for 50$
look up other sources to confirm if true

Pls no bully bro. I am a kind hearted fella. I've been making back my $$ with help of Veeky Forumsbros

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/iXledger-and-Gen-Re-Announce-Strategic-Collaboration-1002289659

Yes but i don't think these sources are legit. News this big would at the very least make it to the news section of their own website:
ixledger.com/latest/

snl.com/interactivex/article.aspx?KPLT=7&id=41800818

Oh but wait, none of you probably don't have an account on S&P, nvm.

Take my word, it is legit.

You're right not to trust pajeet.

This is inside info and wasn't supposed to be released yet. However, they confirmed it on their slack.

Of course you wouldn't provide a shot of the screen of the article conveniently hidden behind a jew wall. Classic pajeetery.

Why can't you afford it? It's a great website, worth the chump change.

welp just bought in with a big chunk of my btc holdings

hopefully we make it to the moon boys

May our dark Lord curse you with cancer of the butthole. hissssss

I visit my doctor every 2 months.

Happy? Does the tweet somehow make it legit now?

i already bought 2 ETH worth.
Thanks for the tip user

thanks for the hot tip hotboy

To dispel all doubt, Gen Re tweeted confirmation.

Now, I'm done shilling. I will hold this until at least all of the US is awake.

twitter.com/Gen_Re/status/902475498118361090

yet another spearfishing attempt! disgusting.

This will explode when it reaches a real exchange.

why is it dipping? sell on news doesn't apply to news that literally came completely out of the blue and didn't have a rumor leading up to it you INSANE IDIOTS STOP SELLING

where can i buy this shit? is it listed somewhere allready?

Dunno, down 25% allready, but i believe in this one.
Allthough i did the same with ZRX and i am starting to doubt if that will ever moon again

etherdelta
don't believe the shit about it being hard to use it's easy if you have metamask on chrome

just click a sell order rather than making your own one up from scratch

Unironically bought 100k

ZRX is making a move upwards as i type this

it's early as fuck and the market is practically an embryo right now

I would just sit on your holdings for a month until this gets on some real exchanges. partnership means this coin obviously has legs, just gotta not panic sell since this will clearly have its turn to moon in a major way

Agreed. If this thing gains some traction it will 5x easily. Still bugs me that i could've gotten a lot more for my money if i had just waited.
At least i got my sick OMGains to cheer me up

same spot here brudda. got half my portfolio in OMG since $4 making comfy as fuck gains

I too wish i waited a bit, but usually pulling the trigger early is a good thing. I think ultimately we'll be rewarded since this has all the signs of being a good bet

no regrets, we're gonna make it

>4$
Nice job
Got mine at around 6-7$, sold it today at 215k, bought back at 202k half an hour later. I fucking love this coin

Was yesterday's pump possible insider trades prior to the Buffet news?

I just bought 15ETH worth. Am I gonna make it?

Such good news for iXledger and now the price is almost the same as before??? Unbefuckinglievable. Market cap was 18m, some magnificent news comes out, market cap rises to 32m. And if it doesn't surge any further, than fine, let it stabilize around 27m, but noooo, it drops down to almost the same price before this super super significant announcement. How can anyone explain this? The Gen Re announcement is a big fucking deal. I'm holding, because this aborted moon mission is simply not rational.

1. It's not on any major exchange
2. Bitcoin and Ethereum are mooning
3. Hodl

>>Only on HitBTC and EtherDelta
>>Less than 10x from ICO
>>No press release yet

ahahahaha the nerve of these shitcoiners

fuck off nigger

Where can I buy some brehs?

see

I dont understand any word in the OP.

nice just bought 100k

So i've read the white paper for this coin, but it doesn't say the method through which consensus is achieved. Is it proof of stake or proof of work? or does it simply follow what Ethereum is using?

I've asked in slack but no one's biting

OP here, ya I feel bad for the dip. Honestly thought it would moon with the news, but then BTC came out of no where and most alts suddenly dipped.

I'm still holding because I still think this news is huge.