ARK is at $2.60

I'm still thinking about buying more at near ATH. Does it have support at 58,000? What the buy and sell book look like? Get in here, Arkbros!

NoArkers not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_recurrence
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought in at 55k. I think I'm gonna let it ride the night.

I've got a buy order in at 56k, hopefully it fills while I sleep.

The comfy, restful sleep of an Arkholder.

pic = eth holders seeing the rise of the ark

Discussing if it is a good idea to invest at a $ 2.x price in a coin that will literally be worth $ 200 in 3 years.

hnnngg

don't forget to vote biz_classic

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Biz_classic has a pay calculator now

Oh, that's neat!

tfw I missed out on 2 months of gains because my first vote didn't register for some reason. I thought I was being jewed again like the first biz group but voted again anyway and the arks started flowing in finally

FOR FUCKS SAKE TODAY IS PAYDAY AND ARK STARTED MOONING ON SATURDAY.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

eh, just grabbed an extra hundred. you know, just because.

A I L U
I
L
U

That delegate system is awesome. If Ark ever hits 100usd I can basically live on voting intrest by making 2k/week. That vote system also makes big bois hodl coins and not to dump em. Vittu

4.6k here. my main purchase was at 16k sats. why the fuck didn't i buy more, Veeky Forums. what the fuck man.

Whenever anyone dumps, the ark floats higher because its simple bouyancy physics

>if ark ever hits 100usd
you mean "when"

$5 by the end of the month, $50 by the end of september. mark my words.

We are going down again, r-right? I need more :(

$5 in two days? You wild!

maybe a little, but it's likely not by much

What can learn from this order book? Newb here.

Good time to buy? Explain it to me please arkbros

Not much, the buy orders could be removed as soon as you buy. They could be placed to intice people to buy in then they just ship over to sell orders and it drops.

If you want to buy and hold, the best thing to do is just buy and not really look at it for at least the next 24 hours in my opinion

That's pretty cool bittrex works in austria. I thought you guys had real shitty internet.

Yeah we got coinspot it's pretty cool.

you mean Australia,cause it's upside down?

yes that's the joke sweaty

I think I will put $3000 more into ARK now when it goes down a bit.

Good. Me too probably.

i've got only OMG and ARK in my portfolio.
sold 20% of OMG to get into ARK further about 24 hrs ago. If ARK will continue to rise, maybe it will turn out to be a great decision in the long run.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS WE BLASTING THE FUCK OFF

Do you not see the giant wall at 62k? We're not going anywhere until the whale lets us.

Would like to welcome all neo bagholders onto the ark

Is it too late to buy a bag of this? I don't know much about ARK other than I really wanted to buy at 1.60 last week but couldn't because I was afk for wageslave work.

I know there's a release coming up, but hasn't that already been priced in?

China is banning all ICOs, neo crashing. Feels comfy bros

This is just the beginning!

Obligatory

I placed order and I am waiting to buy right now. Someone sell please.

15 btc ain't nothing we will tear that shit down

anything below $5 is still good. this a double digit coin at least

STOP BLASTING IT!!!
I am trying to buy lol.

IT'S DOWN

and here. we. go.

This shit is going parabolic. It's great but it's scary.

Hold me, arkbros.

what does this mean?

50 btc sell wall it needs to pass to grow another 3%

I am a true believer.

Hold? Buy more!

This coin will hit 5usd in two days, screencap this

this is my wallpaper

Fact 1.) If you hold your ark in the official ark wallet, you get about 10% free ark per year.

Fact 2.) If this coin appreciates 10x what you paid, it literally pays for itself in a year.

Is there any reason that I shouldn't liquidate every single shitcoin I hold and let it all ride on ARK?

Stop buying if you don't want to get fucked.

Please explain.

>Is there any reason that I shouldn't liquidate every single shitcoin I hold and let it all ride on ARK?

I just did. I was holding ETH, Bitcoin cash and other crap, sold it all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_recurrence

ARK is hitting 3 before 10AM bb~!

5 before close? :o

There.... Is.... SO MANY.... FUCKING... BOTS...

On this thing... just, grab in and hold on. lmao

This. Wait for the dip

The difference was that one was a pnd and the other has been over 24 hours.

Underrated post.

If I hold my arks on the official wallet, how do I gain more ark?
and what is the delegate stuff?

The delegate stuff is how you gain ARK.

>download official wallet
>send ARK to that wallet
>vote for biz_classic delegate: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

You are now staking, and your computer does not need to be running to stake.

So do I need to send all my ARK over to get more ARK or just send 1 over?

All of it...otherwise we'd all buy 10K ARK, stake it on the delegate and sell it.

It needs to stay in your wallet.

Thanks. I'll see you on the moon brother.

You have to spend 1 ark to vote for a delegate. Then you're good. If you want to change the delegate you're voting for or split between multiple delegates, its costs one ark per.

Why do I keep selling during moon missions, arkbros?

>tfw don't trust myself to not lose my wallet or password somehow when withdrawing to vote on delegates
>Just keep it all on bitrex because I feel safer having them keep it on my account there instead

Who here /comfy/ Arkholder?

>tfw got into Ark early

Dude just dl the wallet. It's nice.

Just enable 2fa on bittrex brah

wait for a dip???

I love ARK

There will be no dip, you can still buy now

Picked up 3k ARK at 62990. Yeah it was probably stupid to buy at ATH, but whatever, I'll cya guys in a month. I really like the idea of smart bridges and I see other teams trying to do the same thing such as NEO.

I hope the release goes well and it really takes off. I am kicking myself for not getting in at 1.60 last week but better late than never...

Wtf is that an ipad3? Bro...

all in at 64k satosh

>accidentally spent 5 ARK creating a second wallet passphrase

Is there at least a benefit to having 2 passphrases? Will it still cost 5 ARK if the coin sees massive appreciation?

that's a good attitude.

this could be huge, so if it does get into the double or triple figures, $3 is gonna look like nothing.

not likely, they said they'd be adjusting fees.

Sold 615 of them last week =(

Oh buddy :(

>Is there at least a benefit to having 2 passphrases
More secure.

Going up again, $3 by mid-day most likely

I feel like such a poorfag only having about 110 ARK, you people on biz sure have alot of money to throw around!

Am I welcome back on the Ark? I sold all my Ark last week at 1.65 and put it in Neo

I wish I had 3k to drop on this right now. Welcome aboard.

is it worth staking with knly this much?

t. same boat

Yeah my thoughts exactly. It's a gamble, but it just makes sense to me. I see a lot of parallels in the software industry. You have some shit product that you need to interface with and want to make a "better" API that doesn't have some shitty limitation the original had. You just add a layer of abstraction. As long as you do it right, and don't do it like a cheap Indian, the layer of abstraction really helps you out and can help work around limitations.

I see ARK as one of these layers of abstraction that I already know are valuable in the software space. No reason this won't be valuable in the blockchain software space as well, as long as it is executed well and the market buys in.

No

Lads here we goooooooooo

kys

Ah good

Now to just keep them safe. Already panicked for a few minutes a couple weeks ago thinking they were lost after I hadn't opened the wallet in a long time.

Keep working hard and smart. That's all I did. Still worth it no matter your bankroll. The practice is worth it. I lost thousands before I got lucky with NEO. Make the mistakes while it's cheap!

3$

3 bucks and hodlin

>he boarded the ARK under 3$
>mfw buy ATH, goes higher actually works

T H R E E

D O L L A R S

IT'S OVER 3$ AND WON'T STOP. HODLING UNTIL 5$

TREE DORRARS