Well well well, if it isn't the Pot of Greed! Today might just be your lucky day...

Well well well, if it isn't the Pot of Greed! Today might just be your lucky day, so go ahead and post the coin you wish to seek wealthy increases! However, there are two conditions:
>1. Your coin will only moon if your post number ends in a 2 or 4, and this coin will moon in 2 or 4 days depending on the number you receive
>2. If your fate lies within dubs, trips or greater, you MUST sell that coin within the that amount of hours. For example, if your post ends in 22, you will have 22 hours to completely sell off that coin or else it will plummet for as long as you hold it. However, if you sell all of your holdings within the specified time frame, the coin will then increase directly afterwards without you, allowing others to profit off your lack of greed, thus you must seek another coin to consider great earnings.
Will you play with the Pot of Greed?

Let's play an easier game

Digibyte

Let's get MOON to $2 a piece

moon neo

OHNI Roll Go!

STOX PLEASE MIGHTY POT

2give

REROLL

IOC

my last chances lies within NEO please

let's go ADX

the countdown commences!

Just push Rain back to $0,1 and make my day.

>2. If your fate lies within dubs, trips or greater, you MUST sell that coin within the that amount of hours. For example, if your post ends in 22, you will have 22 hours to completely sell off that coin or else it will plummet for as long as you hold it. However, if you sell all of your holdings within the specified time frame, the coin will then increase directly afterwards without you, allowing others to profit off your lack of greed
>DGB
Pottery

OMG

I don't actually own any DGB

xmr

OMG make it 10000x gains pls

Siacoin

Lomocoin

Can someone remind me what pot of greed does?

CV2
lets go baby

Are you blind?

dumbass why didnt you invested yesterday

gets you baked af

bitbean

chancoin

Bitbean to the moon.

SIGT

Guess I'll have to put one in for 0x

you fucking fagit

swarm city token (SWT)