CHAINLINK ICO Pre Sale invite:

CHAINLINK ICO Pre Sale invite:

link.smartcontract.com/presales/1fba8738-8d0d-4e05-b16a-2962b4aca38e

Get in. This is an official invite to one of the strongest ICO's PRESALE.

Devs have confirmed on slack LINK will be distributed evenly based on ETH put in from different wallets.

Slack: slack.smartcontract.com/
ICO Review: globalhalo.com/2017/08/24/chain-link-ico-review-link-investment-analysis/

You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xbd10c70e94aca5c0b9eb434a62f2d8444ec0649d#code
etherscan.io/address/0x2880f03f181ee0967a00bac5346574f58f91b615#code
etherscan.io/address/0x8b168e46281e72d410717b27a6ca97bf9f301173#code
archived.moe/biz/thread/3227752/#3227997
slack.smartcontract.com/
chainlinknetwork.slack.com/messages/C6R6E6XFC/convo/C6R6E6XFC-1504001011.000270/
link.smartcontract.com/presales/39eb2b34-2dbf-4104-807d-12b9e3179cba
etherscan.io/address/0x8b168e46281e72d410717b27a6ca97bf9f301173#readContract
letsencrypt.org/repository/
comodo.com/about/comodo-agreements.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported

Not sure how long this will last.

You've currently sent 254.1351990922543 ETH and have 609924.4778214104 LINK.

Reported for what? Sharing? I can't afford 100eth
This is to help out the non rich investors

DAMN BITTREX KEKING MY WITHDRAWAL HURRY UP

is it your link?

He tried this bullshit yesterday or the day before. He's phishing you bro. All your eth will go to his address.

scam

kys.

Why is this pre sale open OP? i thought this was for rich goys only?

No its not. Someone else posted this in another thread and said we could pool together. I didn't believe them until asking on slack myself.

I already sent ETH there myself.

It is. 100eth minimum.

Its legit, check the Link, SSL cert, remove the end part to go to official site. Also check Slack.

JUST GIVE US $30K LMAO

anyone know how much has been contributed during the presale?

is it going to be impossible to get in during the public sale?

How much have you been allocated OP? what's the cap?

>the entire team is 2 people
>100 eth buyin
HEY MAN I JUST WENT ALL IN LETS GOOOO PAJEEET

OOOUUUIIIIIIHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kys OP

1000ETH or more option select on their site.

seems stupid to me. i really like to contribute more then 100 ether but i cant. dont want to risk it either. damn

Sent :^)

theres a reason for this smartcontract pool

"A fool and his money are easily parted"

What's the cap for this pool? 300 or 500?
Where did you get the link?

Who the fuck actually reports people? You fucking snitch. I bet you was a hall monitor when you was back in school. Also KYS

If you want to part with your money, here is another address. 300 ETH limit

0x80d900bb916cE76BEdDfA1565382C0C45Ce35C89

1000ETH or more option select on their site.

Do they even have a whitepaper?

Take a look on Slack and actually check the link in more detail. Its legit.

Cap for this thing is 1500 ETH. I know coz I'm in the slack where it originated

There's no that option

So I guess this is 500-2000ETH with approved up to 1500 ETH?

Which slack did it come from? Can I have an invite?

Yes, I believe that is correct. Its not my link. I just sent some eth there after confirming its legit.

I've been on the lookout for a pool since I missed out on the one on here the yesterday and found these on etherscan by searching for similar contracts:
etherscan.io/address/0xbd10c70e94aca5c0b9eb434a62f2d8444ec0649d#code
etherscan.io/address/0x2880f03f181ee0967a00bac5346574f58f91b615#code
etherscan.io/address/0x8b168e46281e72d410717b27a6ca97bf9f301173#code

Based on the internal transactions there, it seems the two first have already sent the funds raised, but the last one has yet to do so and seems to have a 700 ETH cap. Am I understanding this correctly?

True that

is this legit or am I getting enigmad here?

can anyone confirm for a nervous user?

Check here: archived.moe/biz/thread/3227752/#3227997

And here:
slack.smartcontract.com/
chainlinknetwork.slack.com/messages/C6R6E6XFC/convo/C6R6E6XFC-1504001011.000270/

thanks just sold 100k

No u.

1. How serious are they about no US citizen?
2. How will I get the LINK?
3. So I can transfer any amount of ETH or is the min 100?

Min is 100eth through the official ICO page, however its not possible to get in selecting the 100eth option currently.

How are they going to know you are US? just tick the box, who cares.

No I'm asking about using your presale link - no minimum, correct?

What's the mechanism for getting the LINK is it written into a smart contract I can read?

Is it filled?

Contract is not yet filled.

There is no minimum.

Contract for these link funds can be found here: etherscan.io/address/0x2880f03f181ee0967a00bac5346574f58f91b615#code

Not sure how to get contract for this specific fund. :( If someone else does, please comment.

There should be a minimum of 500 ETH if 1500 is allowed.

Still 217 ETH to go to fill the minimum and lots more room to 1500 ETH.

How is there no minimum?

after all wouldn't it be easier to wait for the 7th and participate in the crowd sale ?
I too want to invest 5/10 ETH but I dont know for sure if sending my ETH to those pool isn't a scam

Its a shared pool. LINK tokens are distributed evenly among those sending ether to the address as per the contract they setup.

Can see some investing 1-5 ether which is fine.

It's not a scam, you can check the link and this is the easier way to guarantee you will get in before it sells out plus you get 20% bonus in pre-sale.

Yeah there is no minimum for every contributor but the pool itself has a minimum that's why the brackets go 100-500, 500-2000 etc...
You must contribute at least 500 ETH to this one to be valid if we're to trust you or the guy that said this one is up to 1500 ETH.

Just sent 16.7 ether, thanks OP. I was asking for this for days on slack and on here!

you say i send ETH to this address and receive some LINK? automatic, or have i to do something special?
i only could spend 0.5 ETH, that's all.

is this a trap?

Don't listen to the idiots saying scam.

This is a REAL invite, it links to the real pre-sale website. You can copy and paste the alphanumeric code if you don't trust it.

They said on slack that multiple people using the same presale address is "not recommended"

They also confirmed it does work.

So if I send some ETH there, when would the tokens appear in MEW?

when the ico ends

After 7th of september

Also pic related, make of that what you will.

>
thanks for this. I feel more confident about it. My last concern is, if I send 5 ETH to the link of the first post , isn't there a risk that the limit is already completed in terms of coin to be received to this pool?
Anyway, thanks for your help and your time

Could I send funds directly from etherdelta's wallet using the transfer tab?

that counts as a personal wallet right?

talked with the team on slack and thats the response, dont send your eth to fake address

Already invested but this is pretty shady in slack...no reals answers about pre-sale cap, they might higher the cap also, no straight response to anything

"it is not" - what he meant is the link is fake & not safe

yeah fuck it this is too shady for me in a number of ways

good luck on your moon mission guys

hmkay, just sent 0.5 from MEW and i'm officially broke.
so, lets wait for 7. sept.

btw, anyone knows the token-address for adding it to MEW, or isn't it released yet?

That's not what my screenshot is about, it's about them possibly raising the cap. They've been avoiding giving an answer to this question for days.

Just wait for the goddamn ICO you fuckers. You'll get a little less, but you will actually get it.

It feels so good being at the top of the pyramid though. Fuck buying the ICO

Besides, this link is 100% legit

only 180 eth left??

diablo?

how big this presale adress?

Would be funny if devs lost the master key to the presale addresses and millions of dollars would be forever in limbo

how big is this presale adress *

5000 according to this post
Anyway if you go over the allocation the most recently sent eth just gets returned.

sauce of the pic?

how much is left to fill? also how do you know if something like this is legit?

hmm okey

is there a minumum to sent?

what if i send like 10$

Ok so nobody knows how big it is because everyone gives a different answer.
I feel like people do this on purpose to screw with others by:
>not contributing the minimum thus making the pool invalid
>contributing too much so that those who sent above the limit will get refunded

There is no 1000-5000 slot, see pic related

>how much is left to fill?
Nobody knows, people are putting pressure on them in slack to answer that question but no reply yet.
>also how do you know if something like this is legit?
It's from their official site, check the https certificate to be sure.

>There is no 1000-5000 slot, see pic related
Hm that's strange, maybe it was a typo and he meant 100-500. Anyway I think the minimum for it to be valid is always 100 even if you're in the 2k bracket, I've seen other people having a limit of either 300 or 500.
No way to tell really what's the limit just from a presale link.

Devs are avoiding questions pointing out that the entire pre-sale + crowdsale cap has most likely been reached, given the length of the presale and all the pooling that has occurred, yet they will also still go ahead with the crowdsale.

It seems they are going to raise the cap significantly, or even take the money and run.

>No way to tell really what's the limit just from a presale link.
Exactly, which is why this is all risky until I see the original email + link to presale.

>I think the minimum for it to be valid is always 100 even if you're in the 2k bracket
This would make no sense, higher brackets have priorities. Then everyone would just select "2000 ETH or More" and send just 100 ETH.
Doesn't work that way, you have to do the minimum for every bracket or else you get refunded, they've said this on slack.

>Doesn't work that way, you have to do the minimum for every bracket or else you get refunded, they've said this on slack.
I stand corrected then.
Yea it seemed very good at first but it's getting progressively more shady. Human greed is a powerful force lol.
Worst case I can wave my 20 eth goodbye, oh well.

Guys I think this one , the last link is currently most legit.
See pic related, the minimum is already met and it still has 700 ETH to go.
This is the only one I've seen where all details are clear.

link.smartcontract.com/presales/39eb2b34-2dbf-4104-807d-12b9e3179cba

Always look at the variables in this tab here
etherscan.io/address/0x8b168e46281e72d410717b27a6ca97bf9f301173#readContract
Especially bought_tokens.

You can also just contribute directly to that presale address instead of the pool. But then if the pool sends its 700 eth they will get fucked over lol.
That's why I think it's pretty stupid of them to list the code publicly.

how many tokens do you get for 100eth? website says 1750 for first week of crowdsale but no mention of presale

Seems like the biggest risk here is that the contract will be invalidated for pooling or not hit the cap and our eth will get held up in some kind of lengthy refund process.

Yeah those were my intentions, send directly to the pool.
I just used the contract to read the details, pool owner was smart enough to specify the minimum and maximum so I think I'll go with this one.

Presale is 2400 per 1 ETH.

this gets shadier every minute...i think i'm going to skip this one.

>send directly to the pool.
to the presale address*

The pool has very little to do with the actual presale, just something organized by a third party.

so is this safe to use? what is the minimum for this link?

user i think I'm gonna use my savings to get 100 eth
i got GBP £££ so i think I'll get btc from coinfloor and then send it to bittrex to change it to eth
and then send eth to a wallet and then to chain link
am i missing something? or should i just not do it
pls kill me

Ok faggots let's clear something up. I posted the link in the other thread.

I signed up for the presale and requested the highest minimum allocation since people were saying the 100 eth min presales were done. This one said 1000 minimum required with a 5000 max cap in the email

soo.. 600 more eths required?

just invest what you can afford to lose.

Also would not recommend putting all your eggs in 1 basket. I am splitting my investment across 3 promising ico's. 2/3rds of my investment is going into chainlink with the link I posted because pre sale has a good bonus and this is a particularly strong one.

I also missed out on the last ICO I was interested in because it sold out extremely fast.

The SSL certificate for this link was registered 3 days ago, but the cert for the main domain was registered around the start of July, they are also issued by different issuing authorities and have different public keys (main domain is 256bit , this one is 2048bit RSA)

Not only that, but the SSL certificate for the presale link is obtained from Let's Encrypt letsencrypt.org/repository/ which offers free SSL certificates, whereas the SSL for the main domain is obtained from Comodo comodo.com/about/comodo-agreements.php

Anons please tell me I am wrong...

>
post the email then. your advertising and explanation was shit. look how much eth we got there now.

Am I really about to send $5000 to a random link from Veeky Forums?

sheesh

English, do you speak it?