Say you're sorry. Go on, do it

Say you're sorry. Go on, do it.

All the ETH naysayers really should apologize right now

Im sorry

>tfw 104 ETH

Posted this in the CAT thread but maybe more relevant here: Listening to the AMA and he brings up a point that has been troubling me about this and eth as a whole. He says the only thing you can do on chain is either transfer coins or create new coins (with things like time delay, address distribution etc coded in). He says things get interesting when you bring in external factors. If thats the case whats the point in eth at all? The idea of blockchain is decentralisation and provably fair code but as soon as your smart contract references anything outside of the blockchain its sitting on then that decentralisation and fairness is completely lost and you are basically no further on than non blockchain computing was 10 years ago. This whole thing is a meme isnt it?

Tfw 3 ETH

Are you me?

sorry i closed my long order at 351

>sorry for what?

PREP THE BULL MARKET

29115 good boy points? You're rich!

That's pretty impressive m8, you've got 0.1 more ETH than I do

104 ETH masterrace

Who else is 104 ETH masterrace?

How high will it go now ?

Since bitcoin is slowly dying because of jew-tier transaction fees, i'd say at least ATH.

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY

I'M GOING TO BE STUCK IN A STUPID SOFTWARE JOB FOREVER

I COULD HAVE BOUGHT IN 2015

FUUUUUUUCK I'M SO SORRY GOD

As long as /ourcoin/ keeps rising in a nice steady fashion, I foresee great things. Too much moon gives money skelly sad bones.

Only 10000000 more lines of code to go before retirement user, don't stop now!

For sure will tap the old ATH of $400+ at minimum, but more than likely it's going to continue to moon all the way up to Metropolis late next month

We may see heights nobody ever dreamed of before.

I'll be around, waiting for an apology.

every time i see ethereum go up i feel closer to death

i've been drinking more and more ever since March, when it shot past $50USD

at $100 i kept making trips to the golden gate bridge and desu i was really thinking about doing it...

right now? total ego death. i can't focus anymore because i no longer care. i had my only chance to escape and i missed it

Wtf?

Stop being a faggot and buy.
The best time to buy was when it was 25c, the second best time to buy is when you have the money to invest. You'll be even more suicidal when it hits $1000 if you never buy.

This.

We are a month out from Metropolis and there's going to be a huge gravitational buying force the closer and closer we get to that date.

It sucks you missed out on $10 ETH, I felt that way when I bought BTC at $2000 which felt like fucking insanity at the time but I don't regret it anymore.

Yes, you're right.