Good Norman history books

I need primary/secondary source material or books on the Normans in Normandie, their conquest of Britain and subsequent reign. Any suggestions? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QBu2eM9r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chaotic neutral here.

epic facebook meme

Patrician.

what kind of fucking bread comes in a fucking plastic bag anyway

is this some kind of yank meme? don't tell me you actually buy bread in supermarkets or some shit

If you don't tie a knot you are a horrible lazy person averse to thoroughness and doing the job correctly. Tying a knot should be good lawful good.

You answered your own question.
And it's not unique to yanks either.
Chaotic Evil for me. With possibly added evil points since I toss my bread in the freezer, not like it matters with cheap supermarket bread.

sliced sandwich bread.

i start true neutral. then one the bag has enough excess. I twist and then pull the bag over the bread.

Horrible Histories - The Stormin Normans

neutral evil here, i can't bother

>mfw lawful and neutral evil

I flip between lawful neutral, lawful evil and neutral evil, depending on how lazy I feel.

Neutral evil, sometimes chaotic. I bake my own.

you are an evil nigger

Chaotic Neutral here, why complicate things? Buying a special clip for your bread bag when you can literally just tuck it is insanity, pure and simple.

check books in here OP
pastebin.com/QBu2eM9r

I will find you and I will KILL you. You are what is wrong with America today.

If I want bread from a bag tied in a knot I just rip the fucker open
its the only way to stop these people without genocide

Normans in Europe by Van Houts is a good primary source book. Anything by her is good actually. Leonie Hicks has a good summary of Norman history too.

If you want info on the Angevin Empire, then go to Gillingham, and his material. Dunbabin and Brian Golding are good as well.

who cares about normans, this is a bread tread

I'm chaotic neutral, neutral good and lawful good at the same time.

>eating bread
Why would you do this?

I tie it in a not but leave the end out so it's like a little handle that if you pull on hard enough the knot comes undone. It keeps the bread fresh and is very easy to open.

Baguettes come in a long paper bag.

Chaotic neutral.

Lawful neutral made me kek because that's what I am pretty anal about doing. Sometimes Chaotic neutral.

baguettes are the niggers of the bread world.

chaotic neutral

This what happens when your pic is unrelated.