NEO REBOUND

This rebound will be historical! Make money of it /biz!!!

Snacked a ton of NEO too

dead cat bounce

will be at $20 dollars in 5 minutes

Buying NEO now of all times? Damn people are fucking dumb

Sold at 80 again. let's see where this is going now

what a fucking bounce

Not trying to fud here or anything. But I got in on NEO when it was 3usdt. Sold at 500k sats on the first pump. Bought in again at 331k and held it through the last pump when it went over 1m sats. Sold it a bit after and rebought yesterday.

But I'm gonna be honest with you guys. It's best if everyone sells now, and I'm not just talking about NEO, Qtum aswell. China is or has already banned ICO's. That shit right there is gonna render NEO and Qtum useless, no more chinese ethereum or shit.

Same, hold me user, we either made the best decision of our lives or the worst

The best gangbang scene i've ever seen

>China is or has already banned ICO's

NO, they are regulating them retard

The Market is crazy right now jeez

You are SO FUCKING STUPID. THIS WAS BECAUSE OF RED PULSE NOT CHINA ICO. You realise if China bans ICO THERE WILL BE A HUHE CRASH INVOLVING ETH AS WELL RIGHT?

If ppl would understand the news...
The ICOs are not getting banned. China wants to introduce certain regulatory laws to protect investors from scam companies that aim at quick gains from initial coin offerings. So relax and pile up on cheap NEO while you can :)

this is fascinating

Buying the dip...dumbest idea ever, amirite?

Google it, retard. China's considering prohibiting ICOs since they were declared illegal by the People's Bank.

Uhh yeah, you buy when it's going higher you idiot. How will you make money if you buy and it goes down immediately?

really. My face plummeted when I saw this

I bought more at 70 and 65. Thanks retards

>you buy when it's going higher you idiot

glad you agree

>and it goes down immediately
Well that's what happens most of the time
What do you expect, buying at he very bottom every time ?

its a reason I never use stop losses

You are so fucking stupid that you can't even use google. However you choose to write everything IN FUCKING CAPS because obviously it makes your entire post much wiser and more legit and totally hides the fact that you are an ignorant fedora cuck that can't use google. Or even the FUCKING BLOCKFOLIO NEWS TAB if you even know that exists.

Tip harder faggot

Stop losses are completely useless at this point, everytime I set one up, they get activated within seconds.

what is tthis application called?

China didn't ban ICO's faggot learn to read

They just want to regulate them so that the very thing driving their demand, speculation by Chinese citizens, goes away because Asians are too irresponsible to gamble responsibly.

Yep. Bullish on Chinese ICOs and the platforms that host them right now.

They also wanted to ban Bitcoin every other month

>Investing in a chinese scam coin
>that not even the chinese are buying

Did you know that Chinese cars turn in to accordions when they get rear ended? Thats because at every level of the Chinese car industry, the Chicks fuck each other over. Their cars wont pass safety tests in any country in the world. Its not because of design, no, because all their designs are stolen from existing car manufacturers. Its ingrained in them, because they are godless heathens. And you all are buying their crypto. An already risky investment.

All they had to do was toss some dividends at you and you eat it up. You cant even buy half a Neo, they want your full dollar amount and the dividends are aptly called gas.

Lmao go away /pol/

hurr durr the truth is raciss

>he fell for the chink PaD

Due to stricter ICO regulations, we've had to make the difficult decision to disallow Chinese citizens from participating in our ICO.

under rated

FUCK OFF FUDSTEIN THERE'S PLENTY OF OTHER USES FOR NEO BESIDES CHINK SCAMCOINS REEEEEEEEE

HAHAHA
Oh wait, you were serious...
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA