Itt: we trigger Byzaboos

Itt: we trigger Byzaboos.

Roman Empire ceased to exist in 476 AD.

Delete this thread right this instant

you mean ROMEboos you ηλίθιος

Πέστα ρε

sup you pathetic wh*Tes who know nothing about byzacucks?

On Veeky Forums could defend the 4th crusade. The most debased, faithless, deceitful, greedy and shameful event ever done in the name of Christianity.

>tfw both Turkish and a Byzaboo

I'm so conflicted.
Why did I major in history.

Veeky Forums would defend the nuclear fucking apocalypse and the wiping of our whole civilization from the face of this planet just because animulls and niggerss might as well restart lol.

20-30 yos are ruled by impulse. Guess who uses Veeky Forums the most?

>yfw his grave is in the Hagia Sophia

Who the fuck cares about a bunch of Middle-Easterners getting defeated? Venetians did nothing wrong.

He is a scar upon all of Christendom, he is literally worse than the ottoman scourge.

I hope him, the crusaders, and the Venetian bankers suffer for eternity in the deepest part of hell.

>I don't know what I'm talking about
t. You
The 'fourth crusade' was a bog standard medieval war like hundreds other happening at the same time. It was the culmination of a century of hostilities and three wars, and involved nothing more than the siege and sack of the enemy capital. There was nothing peculiar whatsoever about it beyond the involvement of sworn crusaders, however the siege of Constantinople had nothing to do with the crusade itself, so it wasn't in any way made in the name of christianity.
In fact calling it a crusade at all is more tradition than fact, it's a misnomer. The fourth crusade was meant to be an invasion of Egypt to conquer Alexandria. The sieges of Zara and Constantinople were mercenary actions made to finance the crusader armies' journey to the east.
Calling the whole situation 'the most' anything shows only ignorance.

I used to take the side of the Byzantines, but after some investigation between their history with Venice I came to a different conclusion.
The Byzantines had it coming.

Yeah but making fun of the destruction of Constantinople is rooting for the same niggers you talk about

They were never going to Egypt thanks to Enrico's dealings with the Muslim merchants you retarded faggot.

It was deception, pure and simple.

Do you even realize that Alexios' contact was Boniface? The crusaders were the ones who convinced Dandolo to go take Byzantium as payment, not viceversa. There's literally no proof whatsoever about what you're saying, and tons against it.

Wouldn't the true bad guy in this case be the Pope? He called the crusade and told the Doge to build a huge navy. Which turned out to be fucking useless since only 5 franks and a old horse showed up for the crusade. Would it have been better if Dandolo sacked Rome instead to get the payment for the fleet?

>Relies on German Bodyguard
>Can hire own armies

Those things are the same wtf user.

Saved