Holy shit Neo is fucked

Due to stricter ICO regulations, we've had to make the difficult decision to disallow Chinese citizens from participating in our ICO.

Finally I can feel happiness again after missing out on NEOs initial moon mission.

Due to stricter ICO regulations, we've had to make the difficult decision to disallow Chinese citizens from participating in our ICO.
I like this new meme

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Due to stricter NEO regulations, we've had to make the NEO decision to disallow NEO citizens from participating in NEO.

>Due to stricter ICO regulations, we've had to make the difficult decision to disallow Chinese citizens from participating in our ICO.

I don't get it desu

QTUM fucked too??????

So without chineses and ameribros the ICO business is fucked right?

this kills the NEO, nice pnd times in there prior

>Due to stricter ICO regulations, we've had to make the difficult decision to disallow Chinese citizens from participating in our ICO.

NEO is targeting the chinese market so it is going to take a big hit. Not sure if will recover, we will have to see.

>the ICO business is fucked right?

Good. Now they can stop sucking money from ETH.

why is it bad for NEO?

Neo isn't in ICO, do this is null and void.

the the value propisition short-mid term was the icos being held on it and a party of chinese yuan being pumped into this platform. i think this will scare the shit out hte market then after a month or two the cinese gov will starrt allowing them to happen

SELL! SELL! SELL!

You'll pay the ICO with Neo.
The ICO was supposed to make Neo go up.

This fucks eth too.

People will still ico on neo. Half of the users and contributors are western anyway.

NEO was an ICO tho

Probably Qtum shills posting that

Chinese gov talking about banning icos all together. China is the next usa

>qtum shills
>replying from Red Pulse Twitter account

WE WUZ HAXXED

>non-Chinese ICO choosing neo over ETH

Just accept that the neo party is over, Zhang.

Nope, QTUM is Singapore you dingus.

All the QTUM shills keep saying QTUM is the real "ETH of China".Chinese actually use QTUM and shit like that. If that is really the case QTUM is even more fuckded

>Chinese citizens
>having money

this is good, keep out the riffraff and let the big dogs play

>Chinese citizens.
>1 billion people.

when is this going to happen to South Korean ETH cucks?

>wake up
>10 neo threads
>muhh crash
>check blockfolio
>neo still at same value
Whats with all the fud?

>1 billion street shitters and baby pavers

oh no!

>>check blockfolio
>>neo still at same value
Impossible. For how long have you been sleeping?

Its around 800?

Are you new to crypto or something? It's huge in China because the government can't track it

>muh eth of china!!
>qtum is singapore!

shills

Been saying for weeks now this was a scam coin. God damn feels good to always be right.

Hey dumbass, those ICOs are the only reason ETH price is so high in the first place

That like Americans can't participate in icos. So what? Don't care or do von.
Nice dip to get more neo.

BTW you fucking idiot......
Read this :

Redpulse is based in Hong Kong.
It is very restricted to get china mainland money for a company in Hong Kong.
ICO just count under that restriction now. So nothing to worry idiots.

Do VPN I mean

first US
then Russia
now China

i crypto dead yet?

I really don't understand how you can even say this with a straight face. Admittedly, I expect that you're just pretending to be retarded.

Isn't that a good thing ? Now we can dump our ICO bags on wealthy chinamen, since they can't participate. Sounds good to me.
Neo is fucked though

ICO bullshittery is done

now we can move on with legit projects

>That like Americans can't participate in icos. So what?
Chinks take their laws more seriously.

Thanks for transferring your wealth to me user.

Like 2 months lmao

This potential crackdown is great. Leaves more room for the rest of us to get in.

glorious leader kim jong un will take care of that front

>could have sold over $50

I'm sorry antshares, I sold my 2$ and 10$ bags gradually. Will only buy back if it goes in the 20s.

You have been good for me, thank you chinaman.

Everyone saying neo fucked is an idiot that would mean eth qtum and lisk are fucked too

>that would mean eth qtum and lisk are fucked too
They are fucked too.
Well, at least they don't depend heavily on the Chinese market like Neo.

Let me tell you about the Bancors

Chinamen BTFO