Ice Age Humans

What are your opinions on the theories of their being a somewhat technologically advanced civilization(s?) before the current interglacial period

>inb4 Atlantis was purely alagorical

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192145/Underwater-Stonehenge-style-rock-Mediterranean-Sea-Monolith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimini_Road
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1763950.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwanaku
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3021547/Is-hillside-hiding-world-s-oldest-pyramid-Ancient-structure-Indonesia-20-000-years-old.html
newyorker.com/tech/elements/baalbek-myth-megalith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
moco-choco.com/2017/04/27/lost-civilizations-sunken-city-cuba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you mean like sorceror kings

The evidence is hidden underneath of the antarctic wall.

>inb4 the world is round

The world is clearly donut shaped, you heretic

In that vein, yes.

Shittones of habitable coastline was submerged at the end of the previous glacial period. There's just too many pieces that sort of stick out too much to fit in with current thoughts on human history.

Case in point, megaliths submerged to over 100feet.

Why do people always go to these fucking rocks off japan? THEY'RE NOTHING! They dont even look habitable.

There are better examples, use them.

not really possible to advance beyond stone age hunter gatherers until agriculture was possible.

You're right. What about Dwarka off the coast of western India?

They don't have to be habitable, could be a religious site.

Bingo. Or the plethora of confirmed carved megaliths found in the in oceans all over. Youngish is just a volcanic formation of basalt.

Not even for a predominantly maretime civilization? The problem is so much of the prime land is submerged now, so even if there was primitive cultivation it would be almost impossible to tell.

those are rock formations idiot

>there are better examples

There aren't: they're all fake

>citation needed

Vaguely related, what's up with the premodern map fuckery of sometimes showing submerged islands?

Ex. Friesland below Iceland

Buried civilizations by the Flood were evil, supernaturally intelligent, and hyper-advanced in ways we do not know.
The Flood caused the only Ice Age there has ever been.
You're welcome.

>now submerged land to the west of Doggerland

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192145/Underwater-Stonehenge-style-rock-Mediterranean-Sea-Monolith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html

Why do I always have to do everyone's work for them?

It's been outed as a fake a few weeks after the discovery

Next.

>citation needed

No it wasn't. I could even go on about megaliths on land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimini_Road

Here, how about parts of a fucking city?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1763950.stm

>Various claims have been made for this feature being either a wall, road, pier, breakwater, or other man-made structure. However, credible evidence or arguments are lacking for such an origin

Man, I almost don't even care if it's natural or man made, the fuck is it doing on a turkish map?

Clearly copied from an even older map back when the coast was well documented and explored. We all know scientists will eventually (if they haven't already) find some settlements under the ice on the coast.

Must I spoonfeed you?

You're making the big retarded claim

lol...

WE WUZ KANGZ

>People still deny the moon landing.
Its obviously part of a man made harbor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwanaku

Your ignorance powers me up.

WE WUZ KANGZ

lol...

Stop fucking posting bullshit

Did I ever claim decent from these people?
Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

Keep going tho, your making my day.

fake disproven by actual archaeologists and scientists

WE WUZ KANGZ

It's pseudo shit.

>Tfw your god of enlightenment is a white guy

Seriously, what's up with "Viracocha" in central and south America?

>I say it was disprove so it was.
What were you saying about real scientists?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3021547/Is-hillside-hiding-world-s-oldest-pyramid-Ancient-structure-Indonesia-20-000-years-old.html

Mmmmm, delicious ignorance. Keep making a fool of yourself.

Whats always been up with humanity? Were builders and were fucking good at it. I don't understand why some rubes find it so hard to fathom that the modern age isn't the only age of enlightenment.

You should stop believing in all the spanish-washing chronicles.

people on Veeky Forums think the daily fail is a valid source now and right away

>Indonesia

i can already tell you're trying to reframe the question too lel

stay classy!

Cmon baby, done already? Awww I should have been more gentile.

newyorker.com/tech/elements/baalbek-myth-megalith

Sowwy. ;(

>newyorker

posting op-ed pieces makes you look like you're just parroting viewpoints from "an authority"

What question? what? Are you implying that Gunang Padang isn't a megalithic site just because Le daily fail said it was? Are you actually an idiot? Do you think I just blindly follow the daily mail? I'm demonstrating that there is plenty of evidence that human history doesn't start with Egypt.

Nope, just proof that i'm not making shit up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Heres the ultimate proof that you're full of shit btw.

Care to address any of the claims made in these articles with anything other then "Some other scientist said something so i automatically default to them"?

>NO U

conspiratards will be conspirtard and use confirmation bias from their popular media op-ed pieces telling them credulous bullshit all day long

>b-b-but he has a degree, that means he's right in everything? RIGHT?!?

Again showing you're true colors, putting words in my mouth, assuming my motivations. Its all very trite and typical.

Name one claim i'v made, and debunk it. Name any one of these that's been 'debunked'. None of them have.

Btw just because there's scientific dispute doesn't debunk shit, its just a debate.

Ancient humans were giants, but darwinist destroyed the fossils and bones

damn..

Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Pyramids exist

Underwater Mayan pyramids near Cuba
moco-choco.com/2017/04/27/lost-civilizations-sunken-city-cuba/

It's entirely possible and as several posters have pointed out a lot of former coast line has been flooded, several times over. Obviously not lazer gun advanced, and likely not Greco-Roman advanced but it isn't impossible that more advanced civilizations, advanced in the division of labor and in a few technologic markers have existed and are now completely lost. There's some pretty weird stuff around Southeast Asia

still I think people inject way too much of what they want to be true into it and we shouldn't take for granted the idea of it being possible to infer that it is likely