Why is ICN tanking this hard?

>inb4 muh whale manipulation
>inb4 FUD surrounding the value and utility of the token

There is seriously no logical explanation for this. It's down 50% the past 30 days with no fucking end in sight.

I'm holding ICN, and there's really no real reason why it's dipping other than focus being drawn elsewhere and people getting impatient.

This coin is a slow cooking process; devs seem to be very active but a bit lethargic in their communications.
All kinds of developments are around the corner supposedly, so I have faith.

In dollar value the tanking has been very moderate btw.

Dunno, but I'm HODLING

Because no one has a clue what the fuck ICN is for despite being the only way to invest in iconomi for the last few months. If they just gave a straight answer ICN would moon but I guess they dont like making money.

Just loaded up some more today, this is a real safe bet imo, go while it's cheap

we are the iconomarines

I'm getting a lot of the whole "marines" vibe from icn, which is never a good sign

ICN will be burned w/ certain DAA actions, such as creation. The profits that would have been used for dividends in their earlier model will be used for buybacks. They've said this many times in the past, how the fuck do people still not know this.

>how the fuck do people still not know this.
Like I said, the devs are competent and certainly dedicated, but their communication skills are shit.

I suppose we'll have to let the thing speak for itself once the DAAs start rolling in.

And how the fuck are buy backs going to overcome even the most basic price manipulation on exchanges?

Everyone knows

But a slowly decreasing supply is still not enough to give something 200mil market value. The market has spoken and the market doesn't give a fuck about buybacks when there are plenty of actual dividend paying coins around

>wah wah it's undervalued
Buy more you funding retards

Price manipulation only matters in the short term and this is a long term hold. They aren't going to manipulate the price forever.

People are getting out before the devs get around to explaining that they'll never open this coin to mainstream use because they don't want it confusing the normies and making their platform feel like a game.

Seriously, anyone who is selling before the q3 report is blatantly stupid

no one knows ICN full usage yet
once we know, it's either andromeda or down the gutter

the homos behind Iconomi ultimately decide what ICN will be used for.
If they declare that ICN can only be used for stupid shit, the value will absolutely tank. Do you think they want that? Hint: they don't.

No one knows how ICN will fully be utilised, but it's guaranteed that it'll be something good. That's why I'm a holder.

I wanna die

At some point just keeping the 3% fees will be worth more to the team than what they could make off ICN gains. Without legal or smart contracts to tie them to the token they might just tell holders to fuck off and take whatever they offer them as compensation for ICNP.

holy fucking shit im going to blow my brains out

The coldest hour is the one that comes just before the dawn

I'm holding to 0

Me too

Go to sleep user, tomorrow will be better

Screencap this

I shilled this coin for months.

I don't care anymore. I finally unloaded my bags last night. ICN may moon but it sure as hell isn't happening anytime soon. I'm going to recoup my losses in chainlink. Maybe I'll buy it back closer to the blockchain one launch

You all better sell while there are still buyers. Due to this and BNB, people have started to realize that 'buybacks' are not a driver of demand. They also provide the devs a huge incentive to keep the price down as that reduces the cost of the buybacks.

Get out. Now.

>Gets added to Binance nothing happens.
>Whale just keeps it down.
>new floors found

God damn it.

Shit. When their reddit and slack look worse than Veeky Forums. This is fucked.

don't the devs hold a lot of ICN too? why would they want to devalue their holdings?

fuck this shit

The fucking devs claim they don't have time to manage their community but they lurk hard enough to answer some questions with one hour turn-arounds.

They're cowards. They're fully aware of what's happening.

bump

You'll be surprised at ICN, I'm telling you.
These devs are all business, no hype.

This should be a good thing, but we'll see eventually, won't we?

you're only saying this now because someone is eating up this 20% dip

BLACKMOON CRYPTO IS BETTER

>keep the price down so I can accumulate more ;) xddddddddddddd
>ICN is on sale!!!
>perfect time to buy in, smart money is accumulating ;))))

if you say any of these things kys

Bought in at 2.22, i'm hodling forever

This. Real project, real vision, real platform.

Super cheap rn.

holding this shit

im missing being on the ethereum ride, it was much more exhilerating than this. the bad times have no end in sight its so depressing