Ripple

Get back on the train boys.

No. Fuck this coin. Seriously.

Ripple sure does a lot of talking

Get the fuck out of my thread you pussy. Go back to your dead end job and stop worrying about what us boys are doing here in the cryptosphere.

RIPPLE HAVE INVITED SOME DUDES TO COME TALK ABOUT TECHNOLOGY

>KPtI2rZJ
>t. $500 cryptocurrency trader

As you can see, Korea is starting those industrial fire pumps back up. All aboard!

cant wait for bitstamp to confirm my 300k EUR so go all in Ripple

I will just keep my Ark. Thank you.

Looks like ya'll gonna miss this train if you're not quick.

Another post where a typical IDIOT doesn't understand the difference between Ripple and XRP

Ripple as a technology is not that bad. XRP is a garbage coin which you should stay away from

>using the tired old Ripple doesnt use XRP fud

user, I...

this x1000

XRP has 0 value, other than to provide the devs with money.

No bank is buying or using XRP, they may use ripple tech however.

gtfo, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Shame really, because if you are serious you will turn around in a few days and look at the profits we will have made and feel a bit silly.

b-b-b-ut I need someone to buy my bags :-(((

XRP shills are the worst

Banks can reduce remittance costs with 30%-ish when using the tech, but if they couple it with XRP they can save 60%.

Stay poor pussies

Go and take a look at poloniex. XRP is going for 6.5k sat this time.

It would be stupid not to follow the wons

i just sold my 1200 XRP and bought $368 of ETH. did I fuck up? please tell me I didn't fuck up.

>XRP is going for 6.5k sat this time.
wat? 6.5k of what?

your new is showing
lurk more faggot

I guess ETH is all right but if you have been following the price, you can make some money by buying in the dips and selling in the highs and then buy again in the dip.
Literally madr a court hundred bucks by doing that once. Bought on the last dip. Now waiting for it to reach .26 and sell again, although I keel some XRP in case it ever moons.

>moons
vat?

Ugh, fucking touchscreen. I'll never be good at it.
---
I guess ETH is all right but if you have been following the price, you can make some money by buying in the dips and selling in the highs and then buy again in the dip.
Literally made a couple hundred bucks by doing that once. Bought on the last dip. Now waiting for it to reach .26 and sell again, although I keep some XRP in case it ever moons.