HAIL THE KING

HAIL THE KING

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is going on?

Wow look at all this organic growth user nothing to worry about here see btc is the best

you cannot stop BTC

BTC is shit. Enjoy your 7$ transaction fee.

No lightning will not solve shit either.

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

Fuck off kikes

CAN'T STOP
NEVER WILL
KILL THE BITCOIN

BCC Found a new low!

the butthurt is strong in this one.

There is no butthurt here. Bitcoin literally fails at doing what it was designed for.

People are unironically calling this shit digital gold.

It's not even a currency an more because of the fees.

It has public block chain so everybody can see what you are doing.

Blockstream owns BTC.

Looses half of hashing power to BCC regularly.

My mind cannot comprehend anymore why people would buy this garbage at this point.

>hurr Durr everything I don't like is /pol/
Fuck off you foreskinless nigger lover go race mix with a fucking monkey you fucking kike faggot paki

how are those Bcash bags treating you? LMAO

Kek, I made $9500 buying BCash at $300 and selling at $700. Jokes on you nigger

Post the trade history.

It was on shapeshift.io

Sure, it does right now because it had segwit but no LN. But its not a currency yet, its just speculation. Going to have to wait and see the LN does for it. If the transaction fees are still high and not comparative with credit cards, then you can say it does not function. If you just want a store of value with little usability, buy gold and silver.

I just sold my first bitcoins on gdax, but there is no money in my balance. Also, there are no bitcoins anymore in the balance. When I look in my trade history, I can see my money. What happened? How can I get my money in my balance?

this

Don't they have customer support or some shit?

Do you even understand the bare basics of BTC you fucking mong?

It was just a bug. If someone has the same problem just toggle between BTC/EUR, BTC/USD etc. Now it shows my money again.

I paid $1.50 to xfer my $200 to a paper wallet. LOL Y U SORE?

I waited a few hours for my money, if you mean that.

scary bug

>Try to sell 1 BTC
>gdax says its worth 300,000 dollars
>refresh and everythings back to normal
Fucking glitchy shit