They prob fit as fuck

they prob fit as fuck

>ywn own OP and put him to work in your galley

Why even live

Thanks for triggering my autism op, this another ones of those clips I'm going to watch for a loop on hours on end while smoking weed trying to autistically analyze every frame and trying to feel as if I was actually there.

Man why don't they make awesome epics about the ancient world like this any more.

>retard banging on the drums incessantly
kek he looks like a retard

>tfw going ramming speed

>Man why don't they make awesome epics about the ancient world like this any more.

They literally just remade Ben Hur.

that's the same music I hear playing when the wagecuck sandwich artists prepare my sub at subway

>tfw galley slaves were actually quite rare
>tfw you don't want belligerent captives in control of your trireme
>tfw they were usually citizen levies or even professional oarsmen
damnit hollywood!

I heard it was trash. Most ancient epics these days seem like cartoon kitschy crap like 300 and its spin-offs.

What is the first speed called? I didn't quite catch it. Stride hold?

nice

>galley slaves were quite rare
not on saracen ships, user. Ever heard of lepanto?

kek

Probably skelly mode, overworked, hot as fuck, and probably underfed with little protein (overhead costs)

>The Christian galley slaves freed from the Turkish ships were supplied with arms and joined in the fighting, turning the battle in favour of the Christian side.
Fucking saracens

>underfed
Seems counterintuitive.

>tfw you will always be an amerifat that looks like 259 lbs of chewed bubble gum
>tfw you will never be a Gallic stable boy sold into galley slavery with a chiseled body working out under penalty of death with all of your galley slave bros
>tfw you will never have a meaningful purpose in life other than lining the coffers of McDonald's shareholders

Wish HBO's Rome had a proper galley scene.

>galley slaves
WHEN will this fucking meme end? Most people rowing on galleys were free.

>yfw you will never see OP's boipussy being smashed to the sound of drums and the Consul ordering ramming speed

Can anyone rip that dank background music into a five minute loop in mp3 form? I want to listen to it while I lift.

The whipping was I unconvincing

Why did he do that? Was he talking them out for a spin or what.

Where do they shit tho

where do you think

In their loincloths?

I wonder what it smelled like. Must have been...musky.

They should charge people to do this as a way to lose weight

I grew up in a house that had a bad problem with the septic tank. It smelled like shit basically, but you'd be surprised what smells you can get used to after a while. I had a friend from school come over and he started gagging and asked to leave after only a few minutes. The whole house was eventually condemned and torn down.