ryzhknd.bandcamp.com
ryzhknd.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CARDINALITY

What did he meant by this?

Clearly doesn't know what a nation is

fuck off rei

Cardinal. adj.

1. Of foremost importance; paramount: a cardinal rule; cardinal sins.
2. Dark to deep or vivid red.

;^) don't thank me

How so?

In political philosophy a nation is distinct from the state, yet the author uses the two almost interchangeably. A nation is a group to which an individual identifies with psychologically, as evidenced by the welsh nation, Cornish nation, etc that are still under the purview of the United Kingdom. It is not a political mechanism, but a broad term referring to identity.

No, he's not. He's clearly stating "Nation", "polity", and "Nationstate". If he weren't distinguishing he would've just written "nation".

Also, a nation is not an identification. It's people sharing a common origin.

I've skimmed around that guy's page. It's something like /pol/ plus something like (or perhaps literally is) schizophrenia.

Yet he treats all of them as functioning similarly. Re-read it, then get back to me.

>a nation is people of the same origin
Ah yes, I knew there was no such thing as the American nation, fucking retard

OK, but they didn´t wrote cardinal, they wrote cardinality and its a term only used in mathematics.

Pic related is (You)

Not really.
He makes the distinctions pretty clear on a previous aphorism:

>135.

>THE NATIONSTATE COMPRISES THE POLITY, THE NATION, AND THE CULTURE; THE THREE ARE SUBORDINATE TO IT.

>THE NATIONSTATE IS THE SOCIOPOLITICAL ENTITY DEMARCATED BY BORDERS ON A MAP; IT IS ALSO KNOWN AS “COUNTRY”.

>THE POLITY IS THE SOCIOPOLITICAL ORDER WITHIN THE NATIONSTATE, CONSTITUTING THE GOVERNMENT, AND ITS INSTITUTIONS; IT IMPARTS ORDER TO THE NATION; IT IS ALSO KNOWN AS “THE STATE”.

>THE NATION IS AN AGGREGATE OF PERSONS; A COLLECTIVE ENTITY OF INDIVIDUALS; ID EST: “THE MASSES”; THE PEOPLE AS SUCH, ALL, OR THE MAJORITY, OF WHOM MAY SHARE A COMMON ORIGIN.

>THE NATION IS SUBDIVIDED INTO FOLK, AND SOCIETY.

>Ah yes, I knew there was no such thing as the American nation

?
Do you mean that nation consisting of people born in America? How is that not a thing?

>sparta
>greatest of thier era

I see, I hadn't considered the context. Yet the idea of a nation existing solely for the purpose of birthing a military is absurd, and the author clearly treats the nation as some form of political mechanism, while a nation has no inherent political function.

As for the America comment, the point is that one can be a member of a nations implying by identifying with it, regardless of their origin. An immigrant to the United Tates is not necessarily less American than one who originated here

Wew. I went through a couple of dictionaries and in all of them cardinality is "the number of elements (= separate items) in a mathematical set".

Seems more like people in OP wanted to sound pompous and fucked up.

Nah, you're just illiterate.

Feel free to provide us with evidence on the opposite, instead of being triggered.

>dictionary.com/browse/cardinality?s=t

Are you trying to say that Sparta wasn't the greatest civilization of its era?

It's definitely hyperbolic, and it depends on what we're measuring and how broadly we define "era", but Sparta was the leading Hellenic power for a long time.

Cardinality is the quality of what is cardinal, braindead moron.

I've provided evidence the word is used exclusively in mathematics, why don't you provide evidence to your claim, instead of acting emotional?

>the word is used exclusively in mathematics

No, it is isn't. Just because you've never used the word, or have never heard anyone use it, doesn't mean it's a misuse.

Then show me some publications that use your definiton.

My definition?

Two seconds in Google.

Shall I go on, or are you one of those autists unconvinced unless you have three meta-analyses specifically refuting your central point?

>IN SPARTA, ROME, AND THE THIRD REICH ...
>THAT IS WHAT MADE THEM THE GREATEST CIVILIZATIONS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ERAS
>SPARTA
>THE THIRD REICH
>THE GREATEST CIVILIZATIONS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ERAS

>All of them used in mathematical context

Thanks for proving my point, user.

That user isn't me.

This is written by the RYHQVSS or whatever his name is Mexican tripfaggot, isnt it?

It's stylistically identical to his posts here.

Its message seems basically what he constantly shitposts about (Nazibooing, unnecessary verbosity, pseudo-NatSoc 'esoteric' babble etc).

Fucking hell when will the mods ban that 'look at meeeee and my knowledge of the mysteries of the human condition, aren't I original' pseud.

>This is written by the RYHQVSS or whatever his name is Mexican tripfaggot, isnt it?
Of course it is. How have you not realized this before?

>How have you not realized this before?
Never seen it before 2bh.

Whoa dude. Just because it has one usage, within mathematics, doesn't mean it can't be appropriated or utilized in a different context.

A word doesn't have to abide by dictionaries. Dictionaries are merely catalogs of the most popular words in the most popular dialogs and accents. Which are created every day by people trying to communicate to other people.

Cardinality is fine. What's wrong with your autism?

Can you say b a c k p e d a l i n g?

Face it kid, you fucked it. Just admit you fucked up or leave the thread

I'm a new guy fuckface. Your logic doesn't make sense because mathematics borrow words from other domains all the time. Why whine about fucking cardinality?

"Cardinality" comes from Latin "Cardo" meaning "hinge"/"that on which something turns, or depends", its meaning extended by metaphorical analogy to mean "importance".

The fact that it's a term in mathematics, and that you have never read, heard or used that pretty common word before doesn't mean that he is misusing it, because he is not.

Cultural hegemony precedes military as an asset;
Otherwise the nation would have no identity.
An fort with no flag is not worth defending.

So you agree it has only one meaning right now and the Mexican made another for his page?

>Sparta was the leading Hellenic power for a long time.
Not really, no

In the context, it makes perfect fucking sense. Words get charged with meaning in individual and communal language games. A word doesn't sprout with "meaning" until it's used.

How could you misconstrue it as something else other than "Utmost importance" or simply "#1 in status"? You'd have to be willful and egregious to not get such a simple thing.

>Best and first Hellenic philosophers.
>Best land military.
>Great navigators who taught the Athenians how build ships, and how to navigate them.
>Not sexist, misogynistic, pederastic, or homosexual, unlike all other poleis.
>No slavery (helots weren't slaves).

Etc.

Sure, pal. Believe whatever you want.

>Spartans didn't have slavery

Opinion discarded.

dude prussia lmao

Fair enough, in the context of his larger work he mended plenty of meanings.

btw more on the guy
>youtube.com/channel/UCMaHxuLsRZREf1TcunIPnJA/featured
>ryzhknd.bandcamp.com
>ryzhknd.tumblr.com

>those are all literally what the other guy was saying

complete and absolute bungling, unless...

unless we are dealing with the rare Double Retard Gambit...

If I were not angry, I would kill you.

>youtube.com/channel/UCMaHxuLsRZREf1TcunIPnJA/featured

That channel is not his.

>spartans
>not building their society specifically around man butt sex

boiiiii

because it doesn't make sense. rei often makes up words or gives them his own meaning and gets buttblasted when you point that his arguments don't make any sense because he can't use words.

>not posting TheImpericalCult channel

>>Best and first Hellenic philosophers.
Muh Lycurgus. The Ionians were far more important to pre-Socratic thought and much better seamen

Now where have I seen this style of writing before? Really boggles my brains.

When I open that webpage, the mouse pointer turns into a swastika. I don't think I'll read its contents, because its too silly.

Looks like what happens to people exposed to fox news since they were born

Remember when he worked one day at McDonalds then never returned because he didn't have the basic self awareness to work?