Who /comfy/ here?

>wake up
>make $3k on panicky retards selling alts
>bitcoin hitting new ATH
>didn't even drink my coffee yet
Gonna smoke a huge bowl soon.

Nigga im extra cozy

I have a tremendous amount of coins in Adex, not worried in the slightest.

I know that once btc lowers the price will its higher than ever probably sooner than expected.

pls adex rise chicken rise

DAMN it feels cozy to hold stable currencies

Who here

>BTC
>ETH
>LTC
>XMR

masterrace? everyone else fuck off

>litecoin

I woke and saw the ETH jumped overnight before I even got outta bed. Fuck making coffee, I broke out the Bolivian marching powder.

>its a stable currency that SLOWLY goes up

im sorry you only have your birthday money + what you made working as a mcdonalds employee during the summer to invest user, but people like me with actual money put it into those 4 so we can get guaranteed gains

keep dumping into NEO and XRP tell me how it works out for you

150 next week

>starting trading little over a week ago
>made ~8k
>made another 2k just holding eth since it was at $295

eth is comfy af

The next thing you'll realize after "you didn't lose anything until you sell" is "you won't gain anything until you sell"

You "gained" numbers in a computer, you lost whatever your original investment was, and until you cash out, you've still just lost something

It's all theoretical until that point, the market could crash any minute and you'd feel stupid just as you feel smart now

Brothers in arms, user.

i'd get off the alts asap. If you aren't trading XMR, ETH, BTC, or LTC you are basically gambling and can get fucked at any time

Been enjoying fire emblem Conquest this morning. Thinking about making a sandwich for lunch and taking a walk later

>BTC
>ETH
>OMG

feeling pretty comfy atm

Fuck investing in tons of alts. Just hodl those three and stop daytrading you'll be fine

those numbers in my computer already paid for more shit than i put in in the first place

I was gonna wait to see if ETH dropped a little to buy more, or should I just go ahead with it now?

I'm starting to agree with this.

For every dollar I make daytrading and fucking with shitcoins, I seem to lose .50 on some fuckup or unpredictable nosedive.

I'm getting tired of it. I just keep pyramiding my ETH position, still waiting for BTC to correct hard - maybe never will.. lol

>BTC
>OMG
>ADX

Comfy af. AdEd dipped a bit but whatev.

It won't drop, or it will drop 2 dollars then go up 6 then drop 2 then another 6 up

its just slowly climbing as more people adopt it

ethereum is here for the LONG long run

Word my man.

In the same line of thinking, you don't earn anything from employment until you spend the paycheck. And debt isn't a loss until you pay it back.
And it is surprising just how many fucking people do think that AND base their actions around it.
That's why the debt trap is so strong. And why the civilised world NEEDS more jobs than are necessary for its societies to function.

Thinking in hypothetical values is personally beneficial.

Besides, theoretically USD could crash in value too. From a massive increase in minimum wage, legal loan forgiveness, bank runs, etc.
It's all speculative against the rest of the market.

This

BTC ATH
OMG ATH
ETH BULLISH AF ATM
NEO BEARISH (but shorted a bunch to put into omg yesterday)

>but shorted a bunch to put into omg yesterday
Chances are you did not short it. Shorting is trading loaned assets owned by others.