With all this regulation coming along in the US, China and Russia (probably EU next)...

With all this regulation coming along in the US, China and Russia (probably EU next), really makes you think what the next step in cryptotrading is... Ah, yeah.

MODS DELETE THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Centralized exchanges have already been fucked. ZRX will moon insanely hard.

memes are coming true

Kyber is better

Retard

Kyber isn’t even a functional product yet fucktard

>will have a working product that can do what 0x does now in literally 1 year.
0x ha first mover advantage and a lot more corporate support, sonny boy. Also, on-chain orderbooks are redundant.

Kyber isn't coming to market until late Q1 2018.

By that time 0x will cuuck kyber in the market because it's being used in 2 days from now. Cry somewhere else kyber fag.

this

Watching people fight about 0x vs Kyber ...

Just a quick reminder for those un-informed

- ZRX will become the standard Token for fees on all exchanges worth using in the future.
- The first one, Radar Relay, launches in less than 3 days.

>increasingly nervous bagholders of a coin whose logo is literally an asshole

set aside some eth u save for kyber ico and buy zrx.

there's no need to be a fanboy.

they're both gonna be big.

laughed my 0x off

>increasingly nervous bagholders of a coin whose logo is literally an asshole

I didn't know you get fucked by screwdrivers on a daily bases.

kek

if you're genuinely left feeling like kyber is the better project of the two after reading up on both i don't even know what to tell you. you get the gains you deserve

>bagholder
>comfiest profits this month
Let the envy consume you, non-0xer.

More like slightly annoyed ICO buyers who are only up like 6x right now. Gonna go 15x from ICO sometime soon.

raelly mek u thinging :thinking::

>missed ico but bought early on ethdelta
>tfw still up 3x

Everyone on Kybers dick after the infamous spreadsheet. Despite there being major flaws with some of those platforms and barely any of them have working examples.

If people only saw that balina is in the pockets of some of these teams they'd understand that a bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.

0x is the superior platform in reality, based on a functioning product. Kyber can promise the moon, but does it matter if their product is a year away, AND is being driven by hype?

>entire portfolio consists of BTC, ETH, and ZRX
>MFW after seeing blockfolio today and hearing the 0x news

fuck this shitcoin

the cope is real

Bought at ATH, fellas? Don't worry, you'll recover soon enough... you didn't sell, right?

God help anyone that sold zrx

0Xtronaut here,

Are people really convinced this is about to moon?
I know Radar Relay is due to come out but if this would have an effect surely ZRX would be mooning towards 0.50$ right now.

Either the hype has be blown out of proportion or people not buying ZRX right now are missing out on free money.

Still no (You)s... huh?

Feels good that i can accumulate BLOCK longer while these retards fight over shit that isn't even a working product yet. :)

How many times are you going to shill this shitcoin today desu?

Accumulate away. No one cares.

once anything comes out that uses zrx, like radar relay, then every single transaction that occurs on the platform will require zrx.
the news is priced in, yes, but the actual fact that zrx must be purchased in order to take advantage of this p2p exchange is not priced in until product release.

You need to own 0x to trade on the ZRX exchange, you don't need to own Kyber to trade on their exchange. Nobody will buy some jewtoken just so he can trade his other cryptos.

you don't need to own 0x on radar relay to trade fucktard.

>nobody will buy a token to buy other tokens
>btc
>eth

lmao that's precisely why 0x is retarded. the ""token"" used for transactions should just be ether but they wanted $$ so they made their own token just for the purpose of giving something valuable to investors

it's a scam

7500 sat seems to be the bottom? Should I put in 1 BTC? Why shouldn't I?

>0x bagholders are this delusional
You need to own 0x to be able to trade on Radar Relay. Without it you can't do shit. Nobody will use this trash system when there are already decentralized exchanges like etherdelta that don't require any tokens to trade.

>mad because he can't use relay without paying a premium on zrx, because he never bought zrx when it was low.

Try not to salt the thread too much. Have fun getting cuc ked by centralized exchanges pajeet.

Tell me exactly why people would buy on an exchange that requires you to first purchase a special token from other exchanges instead of using something like EtherDelta where you can only trade with your ETH and supports every ERC20 token out there?

That's only for the beta you stupid fuck. They will make it so that ZRX will automatically be bought (buyer won't see this) and used on the protocol level.

No one will need ZRX but ZRX will be bought and used as transaction fees.

Funny nobody wants to see it? Ethfinex and a bunch of other big companies are going to be using it.

Backed by coinbase too.

It automatically puts 0x in your transaction belt after the beta. Also the 0x protocol allows for funding of the continuation of the project and the protocol is the technological basis for all these decentralized exchanges to pick up. Yes they make money off of it but its a great idea that will change crypto.
You small bitbeaned idiot..

YOU DON'T NEED ZRX TO USE IT. The system will automatically buy ZRX for you and use it for the transaction fee.

And 0x protocols will be 100x better than shitty ass etherdelta.

Etherdelta is fucking terrible though?

because it's not currency like the way you think it is.

It's an utility token that uses it's own smart contract that allows users to trade whatever. It's better than paying massive gains from exchanges.

Like liqui which is basically robbery.

lmao fudders are trolling hard

Fee abstraction fucktards, look it up.

Radar Relay has clearly stated it will only require ZRX for the Beta. Once they're done, they'll let plebs like you exchange with whatever crypto-sheckles you want.

Just keep in mind, your fees will still be in ZRX, but fee abstraction will take care of your lazy ass purchase it within the transaction.

Only if you're stupid and can't figure out the UI.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Got on the shuttle earlier today and feeling good about it..

But what the fuck is up with HitBTCs withdrawal times?? Been waiting for literally 8 hours to get it onto MEW but its still pending.

The 0cean just got announced too. In addition to radar relay and ethfinex. How many more will release? Who knows

Theres no transaction hash in the withdrawal history either. WTF is this shit

All these exchanges are already factored into the current price.

Retard

Maybe you missed the confirmation email?

It's true though, pillow biter.

The ZRX has left the HitBTC wallet, my balance there is 0. It just seems to be in limbo and I cant even see where it is because theres no hash.

It definitely isn't. Cope harder.

What, do you think they're a secret that no one knows about?

No they aren't. These exchanges will drive up the price once they are actually out and collecting ZRX for fees.

Actually received it now, just took 9 hours.

FEELSGOODMAN, this token is so fucking big. Anyone who actually does even a small amount of trading realizes how needed this token is. With the SEC and similar authorities world wide cracking down on centralized exchanges this will grow like bamboo on steroids.

Considering one was just announced yesterday? Yeah. I think that once these exchanges actually launch and people grasp the true value of decentralized exchanges that arent etherdelta the value of zrx will increase. You also have to take into account the buy pressure that will be added when these exchanges AUTOMATICALLY BUY ZRX to pay transaction fees behind the scenes, which certainly isn't priced in yet.

The thing about zrx is the value isn't priced in because it's balue isn't purely in niche speculation. Soon people will be using it. To pay for things. Right now only minority positions from speculation is priced in.

you n(0x)C(0x)iners are going to be left jerking off your tiny dicks with your tears if you dont get before these decentralized exchanges running 0x start taking off.

EtherDelta is garbage. Sure it works for the few autists who can figure it out but the point is mass adoption and the masses want something easy to use that looks like a shiny Apple GUI, not something made by some faggot in the 80s.

ikr. It's almost like you should be buying the tokens that are working with their legal team to comply with any future regulations.

What good is decentralized exchanges if you can't cash out to fiat?

I think you are severely misinformed

Hahaha this.

Inform me then, tell me how i'd go about cashing $100k worth of crypto after i'm done trading on muh decentralized exchange.

No, it's legit terrible.

Just lost some money because it refused to update transactions in time. I only use it for obscure coins that aren't on legit exchanges.

You send Bitcoin to an exchange that has usd/btc pair. It's not hard to imagine that this could be a feature of a 0x based exchange in the future as well. Sorry for your brain damage.

implying youll need it when all online stores and all physical stores in the west start accepting crypto as payment.

>own any crypto
>use 0x-exchange to trade your coin into WLMRT or whatever internal coin store is using
>pay

Even if you need fiat there will be stores like Western Union or Forex accepting crypto as payment, easily facilitated through 0x-exchanges.

You'll be left in the dust if you dont realize right now what the future will look like. The only legitimate threat to 0x is Kyber, but 0x will have a huge head start.

But the only reason you're using decentralized exchanges is because you say the government is cracking down on crypto. You think the government is going to let you cash out BTC and send it to your bank account that came from an unknown or banned source if the regulations coming are as drastic as you are making them out to be?

And if all online stores and physical stores start accepting crypto then really there are no hardcore regulations then because clearly by then the government will have a hands off approach already.

why does adam scrambler have two right hands . ??

fucking whales pumping and dumping this coin making it look like yet another shitcoin

They did the same with ARK. And look where it is now. Just have patience.

Tfw too pussy to ride the waves

can't let you have a decentralized system, goyim

this is how whales accumulate a coin when they're too late to do it quietly and it's about to explode