Message from a Neo whale

Sell your neo, it's over, sell it now, it goes lower.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.qq.com/a/20170828/062914.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shank you, wayru-san

Korean whale here, can confirm. We crashin this plane.

Always do the opposite of what biz tells you to

bagholder here
15% of my portfolio was NEO
fuck you
I'm not selling a dime. I'm OK with losing more.
Crash it as much as you want. I'm not selling.

Just wait until the chinks wake up.

yeah, just like ETH never recovered after the dip
K Y S
Y
S

I already did by not buying Neo.

Veeky Forums was saying to buy at $4 though...

why do people do this
just screenshot random comments as if they have any meaning at all? it's just some delusional fucking faggot lmao

Get rekt NEO fags

>Exclusive: central bank is brewing ICO strict regulatory measures do not rule out the suspension or banned
>
>August 28, Tencent Finance from a number of close to regulators was informed that the current ICO chaos, including the central bank, the Securities and Futures Commission and the China Banking Regulatory Commission and other regulators, has held a number of >internal meetings, and is brewing the appropriate regulatory measures The
>
>An informed person told Tencent Finance, one of the largest joint meeting occurred in the morning of August 18, by the central bank Financial market Division of the Organization, the Commission, the CBRC a number of major divisions and the Chinese Internet >?>financial Association representatives are present. He said that at this meeting, regulators brewing the feasibility of the program include: control ICO scale, strengthen information disclosure, supervision and raising the digital currency, issued investment risk warning. In >addition, if a large risk is found, the regulation will even suspend all ICO behavior and rectify it.
>
>Another close to the central bank sources, for the chaos of the ICO, the current regulatory thinking is strictly regulated, "or even across the board

Source: finance.qq.com/a/20170828/062914.htm

today i finally received the ETH i bought on friday and one of the first things i did today was buying NEO, spending 0.5 ETH (europoor).
Literally ONE MINUTE LATER I THANKS FUCKING GOD I SAW THE NEWS and was able to sell with no loss. duuude, fuckin hell... crypto is a battlefield, full of tripmines.

If you really knew it was going to dump, why would you still be a whale right now?

it hasn't hit the floor, sell

>normal people can't participate in big money and raise to massive gains, only people who already have money can make money

when will this ever end?

What I was asking was: Why would you still hold yours?

GAS

>implying that little bit of GAS is more worth than the losses he'd have from NEO tanking

>finance.qq.com/a/20170828/062914.htm
So, two points:

1. How does this just apply to NEO? I don't see it mentioned by name anywhere in that article. Introducing ICO regulations would affect all cryptocurrencies when trying to buy into one.

2. An informed person? Ooh, an unnamed source! Panic everyone! (Don't panic).

Typical generic FUD aimed at a particular coin. Go about your day everyone!

taxes

>biz tells me to sell my NEO
Just bought more NEO

you don't lose until you sell

I learned this lesson with Litecoin. The same week it was voted Veeky Forums most hated coin, it went up $15.

I start losing when you crash below 5 bucks.
I will start buying if it drops below 20, otherwise holding.

nice dip to get more NEO, weak hands dont get you rich, see you in a newer lambo soon

>GAS dividends = free money
>Byzantine tolerance fault
>Quantum resistance
>Energy efficient PoS
>100 thousands transactions per second
>.NET smart contracts
>JVM Kotlin lambda integration
>Dong Fei/Onechain has contacts with Alibaba
>City of Zion, community of 37 developers working in NEO
>Offices in China, Taiwan and London
>Microsoft Partnership (workshops + integrated tech stack)
>2 new ICOs coming Setember (Red Pulse and TokenKai)
>Going to be listed in 2 major Japanese exchanges soon

I've just realized how mean and cynical biz is

NEO had nothing to do with the Chinese regulating ICOs, it's just another example of state power putting it's boot down.

Don't use this as attempt to FUD NEO just because whales jumped out before what would have been a massive pump.

Honestly I screenshotted that comment because it was the equivalent of "ETH will be $1000 in a week" level delusional, and when I posted it in other threads people acted like it was completely reasonable.

It's already recovering, you're all tards

>sell cheap
You'd wish. My NEOs are not for sale motherfucker.

>recovering
>down another 20k sats since this comment was posted

She's cute

the more NEO get dumped the more I can afford to buy

yes, pls give me more cheap NEO, I need it for red pulse.

Kys
Y
s

NEO for ever motha fuckas KYS

>control ICO scale, strengthen information disclosure, supervision and raising the digital currency, issued investment risk warning. In addition, if a large risk is found, the regulation will even suspend all ICO behavior and rectify it.

why is this a bad thing. only thing happening right now is short term panic selling morons.

which neo wallet you people using btw? i heard neon is the best.

yes, NEON is the best by far. no syncing required.

great. i can only send whole NEOs to my wallet, right? fractions get lost.

yup. just send your amount + whatever the fee is

Thank God. I was getting worried until I saw this post spreading FUD, which means the dump will be over soon

Its time to sell NEO and put it in BNT and watch it do the same thing NEO did in a couple of weeks.

Take BNT profits and put it back into NEO and await the good news from China.

Thank me later.