Change friends when you become rich?

>18 Year old high school kid
>Made more money with crypto this summer then most my friends will make in the next 5 years
>Cutting connections with them since most of them want to drink and party while I want to improve myself and become real rich

Am I doing the right thing biz?
pic related, bought a car after huge gainz on NEO and OMG .

gratz

das it mane

Missing your best years.

>a Benz
>not a Lambo

There's the door OP, get out. But srsly congrats, now post your blockfolio.

It just feels kinda lonely sometimes, can't wait to meet similar minded people desu

be rich and help the world in your way, dont be a greedy bastard

How much are you worth and what car?
Where do you live?

You kind of sound like an undeserving prick who just got lucky at the same time. I bet you cut off some of the friends who actually were decent people to you, in which case I hope you lose it all, crash your car and kill yourself lmao.

They don't exist

as someone who's made a killing off eth.

The only path to betterment is how you treat those that give a shit about you

If you're cutting them off just because you made a few shiny pennies, you're worse than trash. .

Don't use blockfolio since it stresses me the fuck out if I keep looking at prices 24/7. Still hold 3k OMG will be holding until Q4 at least, 6 btc and close to 1k IOC.

probably somewhere like germany

>Am I doing the right thing biz?
>buying a car, ever, under any circumstances

You already lost, friend.

this and
this

typical idiot blowing his gains on shit that wont last. In a few years you'll look back and hate yourself for what an idiot you were.

You don't have to be a superior asshole to improve yourself and have a good life.
Trust me, I've been there.

If there's no way to make life enjoyable might as well kys, gotta stunt.

Worth about 70k, live in a eastern EU country so wages are shit (500-1.5k eur/mo). It's a C250 2015 coupe.
I cut them off because all of them only think about partying and drinking. I've been very fearful of alcoholism and cut them off because I feel their influence is shit on me.

have you literally not heard any parable about money ever? of course you aren't doing the right thing

I still have over 50% of my net worth in crypto. Waiting for more gains to buy property. I got the car because there is nothing else I need in life, parents left me an apartment for 18th b-day. They are not rich, but upper middle class.

You'll never make friends again as easily as you did in school. Just cause they act appropriately for their age doesnt mean they're gonna be bad influence.
This is literally how /r9k/ tier losers are made.

They don't sound that bad desu. The bad ones are the stoners who never do fucking anything and try to drag you down with them.

So you wasted all your profit on a depreciating asset. Are you a nigger perchance?

If they're good friends keep em. Just don't drink if you don't want to, its that simple really.

>18 years
>cutting connections because drinking and partying

yeah its a real sin having some fun when youre 18. dont waste your time with those faggots.

>buy a merc

idiot

Reminds me of my friends. I always say I can join them but not drink. They asked why once, I said "I want to stay sharp tomorrow too. They been making fun of that ever since. Butthurt much

Nice, 17 made over 100k+ but atm have around 70k

Thing is they talk about "becoming rich" and buying rolls royces and shit like that, but none of them actually work towards the goal. I have been trying to setup online businesses and shit since I've been 16. Made huge headway with crypto and now am thinking about businesses I could setup that aren't bs affiliate marketing shitshows, but actual useful shit.

>Mommy and daddy left me real estate for my 18th birthday, I must be better than my friends who don't have the same opportunities

Full disclosure I've been self employed since your age so I've been through this too, get away from your friends but finding people at your level will prove pretty difficult and if you suddenly lose all your shit, you'll likely lose your entire social network overnight. Keep that in mind. Diversify your social network just like you would your portfolio.

Feels good right? I've never made more than a few hundred so this is completely new to me, the car has been fun, but thinking about selling it before it depreciates to hell, still have a year at least lol.

Youre making the right call just dont be an autiste. Go out and make real friends at the gym and such. If not youre just a rich autiste

This seems like pretty solid advice. I will always have them as acquaintance if I ever need anything from them. So far I've mostly scammed them whenever they've wanted drugs or so on, so I can always reach them if I need to. Finding people similar to me is the hardest part.

You do you mayne, but did you cut connections or let them wither? If you intentionally stopped talking to your friends because you think you're better than them, you're a dick. You oughta share your gainz and throw a massive party.

Does make me feel good and special, I also prefer keeping minor friends and I prefer to not stay very close to any friend just hang out in school time. I am also considering to buy a Tesla Model 3

Yeah, they're the ones who are butthurt, i can tell.

>loses value rapidly
>makes you a mark for criminals/trashy sluts
>cost of maintaining increases rapidly
>impresses literally no one
>makes you feel like you made it until someone pulls up in a nicer whip/newer model forcing you to realize you're not as successful as you thought you were
>is the material embodiment of a loser mentality

Ditch it, don't be a car cuck.

Yea, I have the same thing in mind. Still have 2 people in my life who I trust, but they are starting to feel more and more boring by the day. The conversations get repetitive and you never learn anything useful. I've always had trouble keeping friends since they bore the fuck out of me in a few months or a year. Model 3 is a good buy, although it's gonna take you at least a year or 2 to get your hands on one.

Nah, I can still sell the car for 80% of it's value come next year. I really wanted the car and was a impulse buy, but consulted with parents beforehand and thought it through a bit. Will sell it for sure when I am getting ready to buy my 2nd apt.

>Wants to be successful, first asset is depreciating
Please tell me you bought a house before you got a fucking Mercedes.
You were better off getting a cheaper car and pissing the money up the wall on drinks/partying to the equivalent cost of a mercedes.
Even if you have an apartment, buy another property that pays itself off, or B, sell the apartment, upgrade, and rent out the rooms in the new property and start generating a passive income.
IF you just wanted the car and don't care about money, then far enough, each to their own, but If your goal is to become rich (which is what you've said) the car was a shit idea.

I am looking into another apt as I said, but it won't make me rich. I really want to start fucking around with SAAS products, been planning to design one for a while now but it's always been stuck behind funding the project. I think I'll take up the project after this year of school, meanwhile I can connect with solid devs and plan a bit more ahead. I also have Ruby, Python, C# and C++ coding knowledge so I sort of know what to aim for though.

THIS! OP is virgin driving around with his amg forever alone

Not even an AMG :(
Tbh girls don't excite me, after you have sex a few times it all becomes the same lol, that's just my opinion though.

+1

I'm also dead inside. You're here forever!

70k can't but an a amg

I really though I was the only one not interested in chasing random thots lol. Glad that I am not alone.

Hieno benzi. Onko mese?

Kerros gainsit millä alotit ja paljon otit ulos? Maksoitko pääomatuloverot? :D
Itse tällä hetkellä 800e all in omg:ssa. Toivon sen menevän .00300k satoshiin eli n. 15doltsia.

First of all, calm down. You did good, but don't change everything about your life just because you made $300k.

If your friends are really pothead losers then sure get some new friends, but if your friends are cool people stick with them. They might become professional connections later on in life. Go to college and get a degree in whatever field you're passionate about. Get a masters and phd if you can. Never let anything (your friends) get in the way of that goal, but don't just cut them out of your life because they're normal kids and doing exactly what you would be doing if you didn't have a hyperinflated ego right now because you got incredibly lucky.

You're not some scary talented investing/trading genius who can't hang out with the riff raff, you're just a once in a lifetime, right place right time kinda guy. It's important to remember that.

Onko stadi, piti siis kysyä. Eikä että onko mese :D

>This seems like pretty solid advice. I will always have them as acquaintance if I ever need anything from them. So far I've mostly scammed them whenever they've wanted drugs or so on, so I can always reach them if I need to. Finding people similar to me is the hardest part.
excellent b8

>well I'm only gonna lose 20% so it's okay

I have been successfully trolled
good job, OP

I don't believe OP is real

Made less than that. But yeah, I don't want my ego to get the best of me. Education is free here though, so I am all covered on that part.

I actually only have two or three real friends. Even if I become rich they will keep with me because they gave me their support when it all went wrong, and they are trying to do their best too.

We all have an egoistic side so...
BTC: 18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm

Thanks in advance.

Also, my lucky trips tell the truth.

They're not immature, they're literally behaving their age.

they're 18 going to university, not 26 starting a career. Have fun now the money will come later. Remember all this won't even matter when you're old.

Happiness comes from the challenges you and your family and friends overcome together.

i constantly am trying to get my friends into crypto, why not just get them involved and not be a selfish cunt? so far ive got 2 friends who are involved and they have both made some serious gains. the other night when BCH mooned we all made like $3k each in one night and that friday was glorious the general feel everyone had was like nothing i have ever experienced it was fucking sweet. and i hope for many more moons to share with my bros.

Actually last year of high school. Maybe they are behaving their age, but I really feel like if you want to be someone in your life you have to start early. I've never gotten 10/10 grades and shit like that, but always wanted to build a source of income, solve a problem and add value to people who use the shit I build. This partying and drinking lifestyle has only gotten me nowhere so far and I feel the fatigue it sets on my body, it's horrible and I regret so much shit I've done while blackout drunk. I don't want to be the next Elon Musk or some shit, but I don't want to become some average joe working 9-5 or a small business owner barely making ends meet.

>tfw friends are too stupid to take advice
>tfw 1 friend finally listens to my buy ETH advice after it dips to $145
>tfw he literally doubles his stack over night
>tfw you told him to buy in when it was $17

Ayyy lmao you don't know my pain

Don't listen to these fucking failures here telling you that your friends are normal. Most normal people are fucking idiots. Drinking is something you should wait to do socially when you're fully mature, not get fucked up on when you're 18-22 and you should be letting your yet formed brain finish its growth.

If your friends are mature and can drink responsibly then it's fine to drink with them and chill with them but if they're all about getting blackout drunk then they will just drag you down with them. Chances are that they are the latter if they're 18 years old. Source: seen it happen too many times to decently smart dudes that couldn't escape trash friendships/upbringings.

Why not just drink and party with them? Lifelong friends are equally important as money.

Thanks for backing me up. It's pretty normal for people in my country since drinking is legal since 18, but I feel getting dragged down yeah. Whenever I drink with them we get very fucked up, there are no limits lol, I mostly drink wine alone these days when I make some good food and am enjoying the weekend. Thanks user!

I'd say friends who want to progress in life and be someone are important. Not friends who are borderline alcoholics and have no real sight in life. I'd love to have friends who have drive and passion for similar things that I do. These friends don't, they like to fantasise and dream, but do 0 work.

No problem, my slavic friend. Just always do what makes you feel most comfortable. There is nothing inherently wrong with enjoying alcohol but at 18 years old it's not healthy to get fucked up/blackout drunk, doubly so when you have zero ambition in life other than looking forward to the next time you're going to get fucked up/blackout drunk. You have a good head on your shoulders to be realizing that they aren't good influences. You've had a taste of success and you want more. This is good.

People like your friends will live like the way they are living without a second thought until they're 30 with 2-3 kids, no savings, and a job they hate and then wonder what the fuck happened to their lives.

I want to drink and party and improve myself and get rich, but I'm happy to hear you've made it if this is true, OP.

Yesss exactly what you are saying bro! I have been thinking that they will turn out that way 1:1. Maybe not all of them but most of them and I really don't want to be a part of it.

NIce benz brother. I recently bought an e300 as a teenager also.
pic related is my car

Add my kik @childofthematrix. Im similary minded and feel we can have a bunch of conversations about crypto.

Buying a car at 18 is dumb AF.

Being in Eastern Europe you should have bough apartments. Real estate is going to moon because of all you faggots coming back from the UK

noniin on nyt niin vitun hienoa että jäbiksellä on
200k rahaa kryptoilla.

et kyllä paljoa menetä jos jätät normoystäväsi mutta niitä ei sitten enää takaisin saa että jos et parempia ole tähänkään mennessä onnistunut saamaan niin tuskimpa jatkossaan.

taino, kai miljonääreillä sitten niitä riittää (ei yks riitä)

tuskimpa susta tulee miljonääriä ikinä kun et vittuakaan tiedä sijoittamisesta vaan laitat rahaa niihin mihin 4chani käskee. tähän mennessä saattanut hyvin toimia mutta niinhän moni lotossakin on voittanut 7-oikein yhdistelmällä (arvostan heitäkin enemmän kuin sinua senkin ylimielinen pojupillu homo)

ihmiset saavat perintönä tuota määrää ja sä oot larppaamassa ihan vitun kovaa sijoitusmestaria ja rahamiestä. siis ja vielä vitusti enemmän.

myönnä vaan muille ja itsellesi että et ole edes veroja maksanut vitun ylimielinen apina

Ps älä ymmärrä väärin. Noilla rahoilla olet normoja 10 vuotta edellä, eli voit ainakin sen aikaa vain olla ja laiskotella.

Toivottavasti 4kannun ohjeet maistuvat jatkossakin koska ilman niitä et ole mitään.

It's a lonely life at the top.

THIS

Thanks bro! Also the ambient lighting is one of the reasons I got the car lol, feels good when rolling around at night. Yours a sedan or a coupe?

Cars are the most shitty investments.
Everyone here dreams about lamboland I sure hope that none of you really consider buying a lambo unless you're making 1M/year guaranteed.
1M one shot is not enough to afford a lambo IMO, better invest in making more money.
But I guess not everyone has the same goals.

If your gainz are bothering you so much, you can send them my way. I'll shoulder the burden for you, buddy

How much did you first invest? Could I make some profit with 100$ invested? Can't invest more since college eats my paycheck.

I had about 5k to invest, bought ETH near 300s at first, sold at 400 and then got into ANS which at the time was like 2 dollars a pop. I got extremely lucky and I can't imagine going far with 100 dollars. Put in 100 dollars each month and then see where you will get to.

Mine is the e300 sedan with premium 3 package and amg sport body styling. Really nice. Ride smooth as butter.

Can't afford that, I live in Eastern Europe too so you might know how is it. Should I go for a shitcoin or put it in BTC and keep it?

how much did you pay for the car? new or used one?

thank you

same here lol

You're smart. Don't listen to these idiots. Fuck your "friends". Find like-minded people, don't hang out with idiots. That's what I did, and I absolutely regret it.

I still see huge potential in OMG, MCO, TENX and TKN. TKN will probably see huge gains soon since they haven't caught up to MCO and TENX market cap wise. I hope OMG will hit a 5-10 bil market cap in the next year since the potential is huge for the coin, hope devs won't fuck it up. I also took a huge risk, I had all that money saved up from birthdays and summer jobs. Just play with the money you can afford to lose.

Want to tell me more about it?
Car was 40k for me. Sedan was cheaper but I really wanted to coupe.

Take t from me as an ex partier/ dancer/ drug-taking degenerate.

It's a blast at first, but gets boring quick. Same convos, same situations. Hur due let's get fucked up!!!! Let's watch some cunt/ dudebro do fucked up shiiiiit!!! Word!!

Then you realize you wasted years of money. Time, health and shallow friendships with nothing to show for.
Go out once a month or so, but focus on self-improvement and have a family in a few years with the hottest, loyal chick you can find.

This is what I've been feeling for the past few months. Thanks for the support dude!

ok thanks, but was it a new or used one?

What this user said: Same conversations, same situations.

Used, had 3000km on it, got it cheap thanks to some people my parents know at the dealership.
Alright, thanks for letting me know, I will try my best to avoid getting myself into the same hole.

No,this is a good thing. I've been there. The guys in this thread think you're being snotty and that they're just being kids.

You're not. You're not against pettinf it's the 24/7 going nowhere party group and ai've been there.

Just be nice. Go out once in awhile with them. Find self-improvement friends at the gym e.t.c.
Only people who have been in your scenario with or without money will get t. Your fear of alcoholism is reasonable I became a borderline alcoholic with that partying.

Just drift away, say you're busy ( you are) and go out on occasion. Your friends might get curious and want to peak into your world and some may self-improve with you.

When you beckme rich at least donate a tiny amount to the less fortunate. Give some money to a food bank or homeless shelter user.

I got my friend into crypto and he has a lot more than me. He bought 208 ETH at $12.00 but I tried to get him to buy when it was around half the price. He ended up taking out a loan of $20k in late April/early May and bought a bunch of LTC and some ETH. I think he has over 50 - 60k worth of crypto but I'm not positive. He's currently working on an ICO right now

Fuck 26 is pushing it.

yes

As a frequent drug user, I agree. Partying and getting 'fucked up' are shallow dead ends.
You can use drugs, including alcohol, for their effects just fine. All the fucking time, even.
But if the entire point is to just go hard and debilitate yourselves, then you will gain nothing positive from it.
You can't let that be your life.