MNE

Anyone else buying MNE?
The Artemine ICO that launches in September is about ready to be announced.

You Can get 1000 Artemine with either:
10 MNE
1 ETH

With MNE at less than $5, it's gonna EXPLODE when they start the ICO. Not only that, but all MNE that get's collected at the ICO will be burned.

This is just a friendly advice for anyone looking to 3x-10x their money within a months time. The coin supply is insanely low, so the price moves VERY fast when the volume goes up.

>You have been warned

Bought a lot yesterday... It will be the easiest money ever

Got in at 70k sats

Feeling comfy here

Mne is reaching $20 minimum in a months time... holding 850 of those babies..

link

Minereum is the shitcoin that creates infinite bagholders. They demanded a new ponzi scheme so they could pass them on to others. Be warned.

850 here too, how much profit are you expecting?

5x at least

1k deep here

had 4k but got spooked something could go wrong and cashed out with a pathetic profit

Just bought 100 thanks

I've been holding MNE since it first hit exchanges. I also expect the price to surge as more information about Artremine is released. My sell target is just under 20 bucks.

You're playing it safe I see.. Might be a wise idea

Can only afford about 200 at this point... Hope you're right op!

It's definitely at a local bottom right now. Buy support is coming back in.

Bought 2500 at around 33k sat. Then it dipped to 16k and I didn't have any funds left. FUCK ME

To anyone reading now PLEASE don't buy this scamcoin

I own MNE, been bagholding for a while. While I want to dump those bags (already had the chance with the recent pump), there is profit to be made off of the guy's next ICO token that is tied to MNE.

I'm pretty sure MNE is bound for another big pump.

>Scamcoin

Why do you guys insist on using this word when talking about MNE? It is literally one of the only coins that boomed in May that wasn't a scam. Dev delivered a working product and updated it. Now he's doing something else in which he will be held even more accountable. If you bought at the top, it's not a scamcoin. You just bet wrong.

Its going to $30 practically guaranteed. The worth of ART masternodes is much more than that

The pump already happened a week ago when it went from $1 to $8. People have realized the dev can't just assign a number to MNE to make 10 of them worth 1 ETH. There is no interest in his ICO and if you buy now you'll be holding bags forever.
I get it dude you're upset that you have massive bags that you want to get rid of

Nice try, dumbass. You literally must be the one holding massive bags. Even at its lowest point, MNE never dipped below my initial.

(Livecoin wasn't available on Blockfolio at the time, hence the Cryptopia tags on my purchase)

I lost 50% on this shit fuck this coin