Life destroyed by crypto

>10:37 am, already ate one breakfast burger and one loeaded burrito from carls jr, followed by 2.5 liters of coke.
>gained 47 kg in the last 9 months.
>my gf of 6 years left me
>lost all the drive to continue working and advancing in my career.
>crypto worth of almost 1mm usd tho

I don't know how to feel bros, should be happy af of almost breaking 1 mm at 27 yo, but I feel empty and suicidal. pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=fp0tIhW1YyY
youtube.com/watch?v=_AGCVRnO4_8
youtube.com/watch?v=qFjjA_Pt4AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a4Io9nkV4HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lgduDuTkx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe5kVw9JsYI
youtube.com/watch?v=lQX3-kxywrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3Y1tCwlBo
youtube.com/watch?v=TLta2b9zQ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RWYwBDqFsuE
youtube.com/watch?v=07AWWJiyAU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDDKlXl488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a lambo.

Donate some earnings to me so I can be your personal health/life advisor.

Are you my ex? Lol.

literally all I do is watch charts and day trade, this isn't healthy. we need help ;_;

I don't even have that much money, I have like 0.3 btc but it keeps me awake at night. fuck me and my autistic tendencies.

I haven't fapped in 3 weeks, only eat like once a day

Nice, I hope you treat Diabetes-chan like your daughter.

Too much money is the cause of your pain. You need to get rid of it as fast as you can. You can start doing do by sending some BTC here:
1PvHYmf5f3eBLTqckrck8ZZd8pwwVisec

No need to thank me.

i was in the same boat as you, but with much less money

i ended up doing a couple really high risk investments on some icos, omise go, district0x , and decentraland

turned 10k into over 100k in the past 2 months, but i still feel empty
probably gonna continue doing high risk ico investments until im a multi millionaire, or just kill myself if i lose it all.

I do wonder what will happen with a lot of people who make money in crypto.

If you look at lottery winners, most blow it and wind up broke.

A lot of crypto millionaires will have a slightly more technical background or at least savvy but still. Id imagine more go broke than actually keep and grow their profits post cashout.

Turn your 1m into 2m, quit crpyto & diversify. Start to enjoy life with no worries. I wish I was you.

ill be your girl freind OP just pay me in BTC or shitcoins

>im not a girl tho

I don't think that will help.

No brah.

you're not my koala ):

it's really unhealthy, we actually need help.

ok bro.

No brah, grind for your money

1mm fuck does that mean

sounds like a plan desu

I'm frugal af, but I rather keep betting ("investing") in crypto rather than cashing out.

hope I could

ty for the offer bro, not interested rn

1 million

1 millimeter

He collects tiny rulers.

Go to the gym. That'll make you feel good. Once you've gotten back to normal T levels, you should have enough drive to pursue your career path. No excuses.

1 megaman

Probably confused it with the size of his penis.

mega million like the jackpot he has one of those.

K KEEP ME POSTED.

>you're not my koala ):
Bummer, my ex never had cute names for me.
Hope you get better. Just delete blockfolio, invest in low risk stocks to make a living and go travelling.

You don't need to worry about money now, so at least take the time to cook for yourself

>it's really unhealthy, we actually need help.

I know but what would the help do? I actually have a nice job, making about 95k which is okay but not enough. I've done all the meme advices like "le travel the world" or "le go to the gym" and I'm still unhappy. I guess crypto gains may give short bursts of happiness but what then. You say you have 1 mil but you are still as unhappy as ever. If fucking money doesn't buy happiness, then what does? What the fuck are we supposed to do in this world man tell me

I feel ya.

I make all my money outside of crypto but I get a lot of joy running businesses that people use since Im fulfilling some sort of need in the world.

Beyond that you should just get a home gym setup in your house and hire a qt personal trainer for like 3 times a week.

Working out at home feels breddy good and I dont mind working out when I convince myself itll make me live longer or at the very least make me fit enough for vacations throughout the year.

Lmao savage

Then do some charity. If that money gives you such a bad timr, give it to people who where born under truly unfortunate circumstances, who would appreciate it and truly need it.

Find the desire to live, that's the meaning of life

lol you're me gained 50 lbs in the last 10 months
crypto worth 600k, no gf
I drank 14 beers last night went to a gas station bought fries and a sub, and cooked a filet mignon after, blacked out and woke up on the couch naked

user, throw that shit into a few stable coins, cash out enough to dick around with and do just that for a few weeks. Then consider investing into property.

>>gained 47 kg in the last 9 months.
You're wasting money on food that could be multiplying 7x in crypto.

What a fucking weak handed bitch.

Why do you think Vitalik is so skinny? Get your shit together loser.

OP - do things.

When I'm feeling down and out, I have learned to do things.
It doesn't matter what things. It makes you feel better, it makes you feel good, it makes you feel like you have achived things.

I felt bad this morning, so I painted the ceiling and changed a light fitting. Then I mowed the lawn. Doing things is good. I used to mope around and feel crap, but I find that even if I do something, it helps.

The first step is always the hardest.
1M9ZiwdKXmTV7c9dkmqVnSVXrtYhkQhY98 if you are feeling generous.

You fat fucking idiot!

You have enough money to buy the best workout supplements and trainer and you stay a fat fuck who eats junk and drinks sodas! No wonder you feel like shit!

Take control of your thoughts, join a fitness forum, diet and workout at your home so you're not embarrassed to grt a trainer, and after 2 months you'll be ready to level up.

buy something :D

1 meme money

>wahhh wahh I have so much money but I'm depressed :(
Just fucking do things that you wanna do. You like drawing? draw. You like learning shit? go make a degree in something. You like building shit? build shit. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm 27 too and I would fucking conquer the world if I had so much money. Just go and do something you little piece of shit.

you have the money that i dream of, live simply. Stop crypto for some time, start eating healthy, go to the gym everyday, begin a new life. I was you, except that i have 10k. This fat makes you depressed, start going out in the sun and workout. A new life will begin for you. You will change your life. When you changed your life, mail me at caibalion@proton i would like some tips hahaha

just remember that every 20lbs you gain over your natural weight makes you older by 5 years in terms of being mobile and feeling good.

you can buy the best quality food money can buy, eat like donald trump and adjust your lifestyle

Cash out today.

Get an investment account. Put 800k USD into the account, DO NOT BUY THE STOCKS.

Wait for the crash, til the market is down 50% and blood is in the streets. THEN BUY.

Use the other 200k. Negotiate with your landlord to get a big discount, pay off the rest of your rent for the year.

Get some new furniture, a new computer.

Take 4 months leave frmo your job.

Go take cooking classes and exercise during the day.

Time to stop benig a bitch OP.It's time to recognize your good fortune and use it in ways that will make future you happy you slaved away at crypto. You've paid the price, the reward is not a shitty lambo, it's a far easier, far healthier life.

Play it smart, I wish you success.

i cashed out of cyrpto about a month ago and i'm happier overalll. once you get over the initial fomo you start looking at the people that care about this shit and realize how stupid this shit is. feels good enjoying a meaningful life again.

Why would you date someone for 6 years and not marry?

Start a cocaine habit

I bought my couch with 4 bitcoins last year it's not even worth 2k

Your life wasn't destroyed by crypto.

Your life feels destroyed because you gained over 100 lbs.

Jesus bro. And I thought I was bad for gaining 40 with my ex.

You became a fat fucking piece of shit. Money isn't worth anything without health.

Of course your girl would leave you. Who wouldn't leave someone that gained that much weight?

You have developed bad habits and continue to feed that negative feedback loop. You have to break it. Exercise self restraint. The first day is hard as fuck. It's like a constant pain nagging you to eat garbage and you just gotta go Aaahhhh and fight it. Then it'll get better day by day.

What you need to do is head over to fit and start learning. Then cash out most of your gains (hopefully you're not in OMG so you don't tank the price lol)

Also your brain is probably like that's it? That easy? What now? So now you're in limbo, plus your GF leaving you. Just a mess of negative emotions.

The whole world is conditioned to believe to get rich you got to work like a dog. You just make some mouse clicks and boom.

I think you should cash out most of it, keep some in still. Buy a house and car. Spend the next year really getting your weight down. And just chill out man. Don't be so hard on yourself.

I would rather die than cash out of crypto

I will make it rich from this, or i will commit suicide.

My lifes not that great anyway, this is my last shot at ever having a decent future.

this, I lost so much weight and my confidence was through the roof when I did cocaine
it wasn't even junkie weight loss I was lifting and running

lol yeah you must have a really shit life then

enjoy working a job for the next 40 years brother

i fucking hate going into work every day, and i will retire before 30 or be done with it all
my choices arent that bad to be honest

you're fucking pathetic

I've always compared life to an MMO. The whole game is a grind toward some immensely far off goal. The fun part is the sense of progression you get as your character gets stronger and stronger. If you're playing alone, the game can seem monotonous, and once you finally achieve your goal you'll more often than not feel like you've just wasted a whole lot of time. The real fun in the MMO, and the real value of human life, comes from the relationships you form with the people you play with, and the time you spend with them. Humans are social creatures, and you're bored and lonely.

You guys will be fine, just hang in there

You spent your whole life dreaming about making a lot of money, or else you wouldn't be browsing Veeky Forums. You've made plenty of sacrifices, and have now finally made it.

Well, it turns out that while you were hustling and chasing that goal you set long ago, you actually lived through a lot. Maybe the money you made isn't that much in the group of people you currently identify with. Maybe you're starting to think you really liked some of the people and activities you dropped on the way. Maybe you don't really care about what others think anymore.

Either way, you went pretty far. Congratulations. Now set that next milestone and off you go.

I know you probably won't take this seriously, but what you need is Jesus. Pray to God, let out your desperation, and beg for your soul. You will not only receibe happiness, but also something infinitely better.

>ate one breakfast burger and one loeaded burrito from carls jr, followed by 2.5 liters of coke
you are indulging yourself. stop it. have some self control.

>Life destroyed by crypto
what were you doing before? why not continue doing it?

see a shrink.

>1mm usd
Is that One McMillion? You americans are crazy.

It's a millimillion, so $1000.

It's Roman numerals you pleb. One thousand thousands.

All you need is a friend, a very good friend.
Let me be your friend:
1CUJsR2ZVkHf5aRkhn1sPaspk6qqKuZVCh

You can talk to me, as a friend, a guy who understands you.
For just $10.000! Special offer!

No need to kill your self if you don't put all your eggs in one basket. Put half in the markets and half in your pocket in case you lose your gamble. Still more than you started with.

I used to be pretty depressed, until I went through therapy. I found this awesome therapist who charged $25/day, and she volunteered at the homeless shelter every weekend. Money clearly wasn't of much importance to her.

Anyways, she helped to point me in the right direction. The causes of my depression were social anxiety, emitophobia, and being molested as a child. She walked me through my thought processes and, corrected my irrational thinking.

I've felt so much better ever since. She provided me with the tools that I need to be happy. (Although sometimes I still consider suicide.)

Start sorting yourself out by first cleaning up your room.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es

Do some good in the world by imparting some crypto wisdom so others like myself could make 1mm too

Look user if you feel bad or empty inside you shpuld strongly consider donating some money to charity, or even helping out yourself. Youll seriously feel better doing some good, and even if you dont someone else you are helping will.

Go give some food to homeless people or something

I'm with you brother. Fuck this normie

lol mad wagecuck with no coins

This is one of the better posts I've read on Veeky Forums

How do we find the next milestone though?

I used to have hobbies. I spent my 20s making money so I could afford to relax and persue my hobbies. But somewhere along the way my passions died.

I can afford a lot of what I dreamt of as a kid. But now the desire and enjoyment is gone.

Forget about making money and the desire will come back

>user feels suicidal
>other user suggests charity
the majority of charity just functions as capitalist guilt. see: expensive coffee shops and ""fair trade""

that's awful advice. especially if he's only doing it to feel better about himself, it's just selfish in the end

user just needs to eat less and clean up and do something with his life

If what you say is true and you are not LARPing then just do something with all the money you gained.
Go see the world, travel to another country and just visit some towns.

Just get out of your house and change up your routine for a bit. A week or even some daytrips are often enough.

Now that you can achieve the big things, enjoy the little things. I personally do transcendental meditation for about 15 minutes and makes me feel clearheaded and peaceful.

you need to be going to burger king so you can get burger coin to stupid idiot

>millionaire used brah and emoticons unironically
it's not fair

its because you made money just for making money

you never had a good goal what you want to archive with it

me for example i wouldnt even be in it if it wasnt for my health problems im pretty happy with my life other than that

Same here

>tfw I literally have cancer at 22 years old

ask yourself why you started, and why do you want/did you want this money.

Do you want money just for the the sake of it ?

Do you stuff your character in wow just for doing more DPS ?

Do you play the game of life for the lulz, or for the epic mount ?

Maybe you want something else.

Yeah well 0.3 btc is not worth losing sleep over as an adult who can get a job. As a student tho I think it's a good thing to sweat it, because you don't have a stable income and so that you get an early education as a financial speculator so you don't have to be a wageslave ever

>Why do you think Vitalik is so skinny?
chinese communism

Could be worse. You could have spent the first half of the year working crazy hours and weekends at your job and taking a break from biz/stocks/crypto. I didn't start having free time until July, then I check biz and bitcoin is 3K.

I do save my money, but its discouraging when people here have made the money its taken me 3 years to save in 2 months by pulling money out of their trust funds and stuffing it into memecoins.

I also went from being relatively fit at 190 lbs last year to being a lazy 215 lb fatass and have no friends.

I think most are not even going to cash out. It's just numbers on a screen, like a videogame. That's why they feel empty, because it's not fair that someone can get so filthy rich by doing such a pointless activity. It teaches you that the world is unfair. It's nothing new, just look at wall street kids making millions straight out of college. They too get disillusioned and lose the perception of the value of a dollar, because to them money is free, they might just as well print it themselves. Worst thing is that you can't even blam it on society, this is just how the world goes and it's gonna be like this forever.

ITT: retards trying to be nice for a chance ap isnt larping and gives some shekels

btw AP if you really have 1m you have no excuse to make ur life better. so fuck off retard

>all these people complaining that becoming millionaires didn't make them happy

Oh my fucking God. You can do or have almost anything you want you stupid fucks. You will never be forced to do anything ever again. Literally just buy a sports car and drive fast to the comfiest fucking spot you can think of anywhere in America. Eat anything anywhere you want there. Enjoy your life. You're some of the only people in the world that are or ever will be in a position to do that. I'm so fucking disappointed in all of you. Fuck.

1AKUgy8fS9uE6eVw7kcNJwxoFkyarQTW1M

>AP
Ariginol pohstah mon

Vitalik isn't the usual type of human. He probably considers a bodily requirement, like eating, to be such a waste of time. I'm the same with sleep, it's killing me.

>can't sleep anymore
>started smoking to help reducing the brain fog after naps
>stomach was knotted at some point, couldn't eat anything but milkbread, losing 1kg per week
>sleep deprivation makes my penis weak, fapping like once a week at best if I get hard
i'm rich but fuck this life can be hell

In all seriousness go buy yourself a new pair of flashy trainers.

You'll feel brand new.

im in the same position as u....wake up every morning in tears atleast u have money tho my girl left me for a millionaire and now im stuck with her animals and mad bills thanks to her... i feel u tho bro atleast u have some money to enjoy life...im stuck at Mcdonalds in my misery...={ someone atleast toss me enough for a stripper bro...1DuWfnpKbeQWfaUA1LcPtfz1g1tx5XbE2o

>all these people making it
>while im desperately counting on crypto to just pay my student loans
Im really jealous.

wtf is mm? mega million?

I'm seriously feeling bad for you and OP. :( Hope something brings back your life spark.

this is why i barted a few hours a week

talk to cute girls, even tho i never fucked any

talk to drunk people

feels good.

Lambo solves it

you feel like crap because you eat crap.
because you are fat you will likely have high estrogen and low testosterone. This combination is death for a male body.

Be fit
eat healthy
you already have the money

live a fantastic life!

cash out now and use the money to do something real with your life

just gotta hold one more year without dying of heart attack

switch from Veeky Forums to Veeky Forums for a while

sorry, friend ;(

hook a poorfag up?
btc: 15Z4kK1ts7eRU7QLhE4v5p1Mkz5TrEBmie

send some btc and i will tell you step by step how to fix your situation

money back if you wont be happy by the end of september

BTC: 1M1Rfz9r1ddWi2qRWJpcBqNUgN5hXT6S4y

>not being on the crypto diet
>not being so engaged in crypto that you forget to eat all day until 8pm, inadvertently doing intermittent fasting the way god and nature intended humans to eat
>not getting the body of an ancient hunter gatherer while sitting at your computer

Milliom

Start going to the gym, and eating better.
With more money, you can afford to either take short breaks from trading, or participate in other activities, such as the gym, or a home gym, while you trade, on a phone or a large screen via home gym. During your breaks, find a woman that makes you happy, when she moves in, you can have affection and happiness while you stay winning financially.

Leave your gainz to rest on some good mid term holders, catch a plane and hop over to the other side of the planet... I shit you not when I say I know what you are going through (minus the 1mm part) and I have been known to give people a new lease on life just by taking them into the nature and having a few long winded conversations. Don't even come visit me and my pup if the serene islands of Eastern Europe aren't your thing... just get up, take a brake and travel, see places, meet people, you can't loose.

Come to God user. Read some Aquinas and Augustine. You will understand that you can never really be happy in this life. I know this message is very unpopular these days but I hope you may listen to a few of these lectures to get your interest. Not heretical protestant shit but actual religion. Please take a chance user. If you don't like theology at least read some Aristotle on metaphysics to solidify philosophy first and then you can come to theology. I myself hate theology but love philosophy.
Here are some starting lectures:

Here's something that pertains to your situation right now and one of my favorite lectures on happiness: youtube.com/watch?v=fp0tIhW1YyY

Philosophy:
youtube.com/watch?v=_AGCVRnO4_8 (He's not Catholic but still funny to watch)
youtube.com/watch?v=qFjjA_Pt4AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a4Io9nkV4HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lgduDuTkx4M

Philosophy/Theology:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe5kVw9JsYI
youtube.com/watch?v=lQX3-kxywrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3Y1tCwlBo

Theology:
youtube.com/watch?v=TLta2b9zQ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RWYwBDqFsuE
youtube.com/watch?v=07AWWJiyAU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDDKlXl488

At least listen to the Peter Kreeft ones. One of my absolute favorite speakers. Please no "2017 still believing in God." I know heretical protestant scum has poisoned peoples mind's on the nature of Religion but I beg you user there is more to life than the material. Though the material world is good it will never fulfill you entirely. I don't ever write shit like this but I hope to at least inspire some questions in your mind.

[email protected] if you want someone to talk to, btw.