WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??????????????????????

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??????????????????????

A market correction. A big one at that.

That's what happens when greedy people over-hype a good project for some gains. Enjoy your bags.

The third Reich.

Neo nazis, assemble!

Fourth Reich *

China is restricting ICO access for common people

i.e. protect people from themselves

i.e. don't let money flow from rich to not rich

Probably good in the long run, though, means less shitty ICO's, more gearing towards actual companies

900k soon

> t.nocoiner

market cap is steadily increasing by 1b per hour

The news came in that Red pulse, neo's first and most promising ICO won't be available for chinese investors. Red pulse is HK and new chinese law making fucks with that.

So use this dip to buy more. This neo will be worth about 10/20% more at the start of the Redpulse ico. Then pump it in redpulse and laugh as all the chinks want to buy your pulse on the tradinglaunch.

I'm not surprised at all, desu. It will probably pump again once some actually progress is made on the coin. Just be glad it's on people's radar now, and wait for the hype to be justified.

When is this ICO? So u think its better to hold until then and sell after its launched?

china banned all ICO's and investors leaving the sinking ship

Should i take my profit and run or hold until ico?

They didn't ban them

Whales dumped because of bad news

just hold, it's extremely manipulated anyway

Fake news you fucking retard. Nowhere in the news does it say China banned all ICO's. You're just another one of those FUD'ers.

>China claims they want to protect their own people from scam ICO's

user claims china is banning all ICO's

If you believe in NEO as a company, which I do, this shit is all just FUD. If NEO is such a scam coin, then how come FOSUN invested into onchain/neo???? Please, tell me user?

Depends on how long you plan on holding.

If its long term I would hold.

Long term. Idgaf about waiting for years if it makes me reach. Fuck trading too lazy and dumb to do it. So hold then?

i sold yesterday at 09. if the chart completes the current bear pennant and breakes out below, it will go down to .05 and chinese are not even aware of this, because they are sleeping right now.

just a glitch in the matrix, carry on and expect a new ATH within a week or so

Everyone is selling this shitty scamcoin for the BTC bull run, fucktard.

Of course
Just look at the support over this FUD panic sell
Neo is not going anywhere any time soon

Santa confirms

ATH confirmed
Placing sell order at. 023

You NEO shillers are so bad, kek'd hard.

Everyone needs to relax. NEO is still up from the 5-10$ range from around August 8th to the 35ish it's sitting at now. That's 3-7x gains depending on where you got in. If you sold near 50-60$ then more power to you, I wish you luck in your future endeavors, but please don't come in here FUDing. A correction was imminent and it was been slowly dropping to normal levels in the last 2 weeks. And keep in mind this enormous moon to now has only been 3 week! That's nothing in the long term!

As for the news that caused all this, also not bad. China is regulating these shit ICOs so they are legit and aren't scam coins that people here love to pump and dump on unsuspecting people. While that may be your cup of tea, it's not what creates stability and belief in a system. As time goes on we will see ICOs of value come out and that's where the real money is made.

Still have 4 months until the end of the year. 4 months is 1/3 of the entire year. Everyone freaking out over a huge moon and landing back to earth in a span of only 3 weeks is asinine.

Just a minor setback.

And we all know how much this faggot likes minors.

Money skeleton told you to sell Neo a week ago.
What's that? You didn't?
Well that's where you went wrong.

BUT YOU SAID IT WAS A $100 COIN!!!

This has little to do with NEO's longterm prospects, may as well say ETH is dead because US citizens can't get into ICOs.

Proofs?

Exactly.

He needs the armband

Icos are still not banned in china, no one is denying what you have posted though

if china limits icos, that means lots of projects will be dropped, so the neo coin will be less profitable/used than bitcoin or etherum
and for the big project, not relying on ico funds, they will not necessary use neo

>muh order book

>w-whales accumulating

Have the Chinese seen this yet?

This tweet was posted 3 hrs ago, 99% still sleeping its 2:33 am in china. draw your conclusion.

k3k

Gold
It was posted about 7 hours ago. Chinks would've been eating their dog soup at the time.

>chinks are sleeping / waking meme
of course they fucking know already

I guess we'll find out in about 4 hours if the meme is true.

chinks alredy be woke af

>daydreaming

The price correction is in order, but upwards

>chinks
>not even once

Just bought 500, please go up now

wait at keast chines liaded off there positions another big dump income

did you even read what caused the dump? probably not, its artificial dump caused by whale to accumulate more, it is going up very soon

>if china limits icos, that means lots of projects will be dropped
No it doesn't.

I read the tweet reply at 7pm local time and local time just happens to also be Beijing time so I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Fuck off you delusional, cunt. Of course it will.

It means lots of shit projects will be dropped, yes

>if only there was a way to register a PO box company somewhere with lax laws, such as in the caribbean

How can you read something, which is posted at 12 am local time at 7 pm?

ah i love this day, all these delusional neormies talking shit. even if you prove them wrong several times. kek.

The original replies were made at 7pm Beijing time, deleted, then reposted three hours ago.

Check the board archive, shitheel.

ahaha are you the guy with the fake tweet? ahahaha BTFO

>Neo nazis

oh, i just got it. lmao

Rebound when?

this

accumulation peroid. probably getting back to 0.01 or 0.019

>Then pump it in redpulse and laugh as all the chinks want to buy your pulse on the tradinglaunch.

oh shiiiit, haven't even tought about this. now i am definitely getting into red pulse...

yes, now is our chance to dump on THEM

we are dead?