ITT: Things they don't teach you at school

Well here we go

I am pretty sure they had no cameras in 600 bc, so I call bullshit on your pic

Retard

You know that you should kill yourself when even your trolling fails.

thats like me going in to your back yard, taking a picture of your shed or your dog kennel and claiming you live in it. Then photographing a civic building in another country and claiming thats an accurate comprison of each country and how its people live

lmao the left one doesn't even have a roof hahaha stupid niggers.

What is that building on the left? A temple? A fort?

WE

A temple

WERE

>this puc
ethiopians are caucasoids.

> Yeha Temple of the Moon
>The oldest standing building in Ethiopia is located in the village of Yeha: the Yeha Temple of the Moon. This is a tower built in the Sabaean style, and dated through comparison with ancient structures in South Arabia to around 700 BC.
>Although not radiocarbon dated, the Great Tower is similar in style to structures in South Arabia around 700 BC, which makes it the oldest standing building of Africa South af the Sahara. Its "excellent state of preservation" has been attributes to its rededication - perhaps as early as the sixth century AD - for use as a Christian church."

Archeology at its finest...

Western Europeans from around 500 BC were beginning to organise into states and building proto-cities in Gaul and southern Britain. Ethiopia at the same time was more advanced, having a fully formed literate civilization, but this image is misleading.

It's an Ethio-Sabaean temple, derived from temples in Yemen. I'm pretty sure it's from around 700 BC. A lot of them were built in the northern Ethiopian highlands around that time when the Sabaean religious and political system was introduced, possibly with the foundation of Yemeni trading colonies and/or the adoption of Yemeni customs by local elites.

DEFINE WESTERN EUROPE PLEASE

>dis one buildings prove my retarded point
I hate you, you're retarded.

He is right though

OP? Not really, apparently no one knows how old is this building, and anyway there were similar buildings since Bronze Age in Europe.

Europe is not fucking Greece or Italy and also this building is certainly as old as OP says

Royalty

#notallwesterneuropeans

Italy isn't fucking Europe nor is Greece and all those monuments are younger than the Ethiopian one I've posted

>Greece
>Italy
>not Europe
Dude...

>and all those monuments are younger than the Ethiopian one I've posted
Is this one old enough for you?

Thats not fucking Europe it's Mediterranean

That´s a sea.

Dude how retarded can you get

Ethiopian-Sabean relations must have been fascinating at this time.

>In southern Britain

Give me a break

In ancient Egypt the accepted way to call a prostitute over was to expose your belly and rub it.

Im pretty sure that was a joke

I'm pretty sure that's a chicken coop.