How did the Ottomans go from this

How did the Ottomans go from this

To this

Osman's little fief was the natural center of power of the Turks and they first became their figurehead then later the center of a military machine, drawing upon masses of cavalry from the Beyliks while supporting troops like the Janissaries with the wealth brought by Eastern Mediterranean trade. They overpowered the fragmented Orthodox polities in the balkans and gained more resources, allowing them to contend with the Timurids and European powers.

Their strong position later allowed them to push into the Balkans and the eastern border with Persia as well as expand along the Mediterranean and into Hejaz.

Hektor resurrected and brought ruin to the eternal Gr**k. Troy always pays its debts!

wh*Tes will never understand our superiority, Allah ordered Turks to Jihad till the world belons to Ummah. Too bad Ottomans let wh*Tes to occupy their government, military positions and they collapsed.
Never let wh*Tes do anything, they're inferior to normal people.

>muh wiki pictures cant be wrong reee
>weather battlefield and surroundings mean nothing reee
>wiki told me so reee
>le ebic wh*Tes meme le turk shibboster benis

To this?

did they fear the moravian warrior?

The Byzantine empire was weak.

>"thousands" of casualties
>unknown number of deaths
Hmmmmm really really crinkles the cranium

Because they sucked afterwards.
All Turks suck except four who diserve our respect : Osman and Mehmed because they conquered the empire, Soliman because he strengthened it, and Attatürk because he saved Turkey from being a complete shithole colony.

Why didn't they conquer all of Arabia?

it was useless desert filled with uncooperative tribes

>No Selim I for putting the Safavids in their place and conquering Mesopotamia

This

>>weather battlefield and surroundings mean nothing reee
Knowing when and where to strike are as much if not more the mark of a competent general than simply winning in unfavourable situations. A competent general should be able to avoid disadvantageous circumstances.

Besides its still more accurate than that Spanish battle where like 100 soldiers supposedly fended off like 100,000 Muslims killing half of them.

How can gayreeks compete?

They feared the Arabian warrior

fuck you . İstanbul is Muslim. we kick ass christian . 2 .mehmet conqueror Ottoman empire will be. Wait christian. will be conqueror terorist israel and europa.son of bitch. wait Ottoman empire will be. we war christian an israel . all muslim war your. wait bitch

Your doing a terrible job larping as a Turkroach.

*kills 3000 Ottoman soldiers with his own hand*

Like this

kek
why did someone save my shitty photoshop

*nation is muslim for the next 1000 years*

How did the Latins go from this...

...To this?

Stagnation by corruption. The usual suff: rich not paying taxes but grabbing benefits, political offices only used to enrich the holders, said holders blocking reforms. By murder if necessary.

By that time yes. It was pretty much dead already.

By treating their allies well. Adapting good ideas. Not being /pol/. And a load of luck.
Usual stuff.

>Latins
By getting conquered, raped and assimilated by the Romans.
The Latins sucked ass at military, they had good art/building skills though.

Rome fell because it stopped being Roman.
WW2 Italy crumpled like paper because Rome is gone and only Latins are left.

>the Roman empire was built on tolerance and diversity xD POL BTFO
if I beg to differ with your massive anachronism will you call me racist

>Pretending being a certain religion is an insult

>By treating their allies well.
>Literally founded on kidnapping and raping allies women
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>a discussion about the ottoman empire quickly leads to a discussion about rome

THIRD ROME
H
I
R
D

R
O
M
E

Really makes you think.

It's because they are rivals. You can't talk about one without bringing up the other.

America is the true third Rome.