MMMMMMMMMM

What's up, IOC whale here.

>top 250 addresses club

They are announcing big news on their Facebook in 1.5 hours. Buy now before it doubles. They have a really really interesting idea on a very small market cap coin.

Do your research, you're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell me some IOC, you fag.

Just kidding, I still have 10 years time.

To the moon we go
IOC is pretty much all I buy for months now

Me too. Been accumulating and fudding the shit out of it when ever I see the name IO Coin pop up. But I'm done now after breaking 10k IO and ready to ride this rocket.
Try one hour kiddo buy now and double your money. Screen cap this post

Isn't it supposed to be a progress report where they say that DIONS won't be out for another year?

Probably.

What news faggot

WHATS THE NEWS? SHOULD I GO ALL IN NOW?

DIONS

You motherfucker, I always try to unfud the IOC threads, I've probably been baited and replied to your fuds.
None of this matters anymore, though. We are set to launch. Godspeed iocbro.

Do your research

DIONS, bro. Go all in.

WHALE HERE GET ON ADEX IM PUMPING IT
and all the ships get on adex the price raises naturally and i sell the bags that's how this kind of post work

Oh god that last thread I probably had like 5 FUD posts. I was getting impatient waiting for my GDAX deposit to come through and didn't want the rocket ship to take off without me.

You faggots DIONS is already completed they are literally just doing unit tests and finalizing the documentation. This could literally be the pick of the year and you are too stupid to do any research.

45 minutes to buy all you can. Bittrex. Go

Where's the fucking evidence that this is an actual release and not just a dev update?

Yeah their announcement is a 'development update'. On what basis are you suggesting DIONS is being released?

It might not be a release, but DIONS is finished. They have posted about this multiple times, and they had said they are on unit testing and bug fixing as of two weeks ago.

Joel has explicitly said in chat that DIONS is finished as well. They're just bugchecking

they've been bugchecking since june, man

Autsim bro. Autism and chad.

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI

Apparently Joel's song Yo soy boricua, is the anthem for Puerto Ricans. Lmao

Not really. Joel gave the news this month.
They're doing the final touches and honestly I think DIONS release may still take a few weeks to month or two. They can take as long as they want, a good product will be worth it in the end.
You ADHD fucks need to calm down.
IOC wasn't even marketed yet, just invest now, forget about it and come back later for a nice surprise.

Trips of truth

Im fine with their inherent autism. Just wish they would meme some of Joel's music with IOC. Especially the harlem shake vid, replace the girls heads with IOC

Did that cunt activate his bot again?

Trips concorm

8 MINUTES TIL THE ANNOUNCEMENT HERE WE GO!!!

WE LIVE BOYS ITS LIVE HERE WE GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON MISSSION

Link? Please don't tell that I need a facebook account.

You need one.

ITS ON /iodigitalblockchain/ on facebook

It's on right now!!! Listen up for moon

JUST SPIT IT OUT

I'M STUCK AT WORK what is he saying??

Lets go motherfuckers!! 200%++++

anti cp

Guys don't get too hype, it's good for an update on the DIONS situation but don't expect it to crazy moon, and don't panic if it doesn't.

guys.... we gonna be rich

Good. Fucking pedos.

Yeah illegal public blockchain content right now

Fuck this is so good MOOOOOON TIME BABY

Holy shit this coin is so fucking undervalued. Look at the market cap, it deserves to be at least a top 10 coin and with this supply the coin will be worth 100 dollars per coin in a few months. Fuck guys, we are all going to be rich as fuck! Cant wait for the noIOC wojaks.

this is the perfect moon time. 50mill EOD

Seriously man this coin is crazy undervalued. I have been accumulating so massively, who the fuck is selling IO right now?

This is going to destroy all the file storage coins

>mfw already tanking

Ahhhhhhh

Im registering a shit ton of ALIASES

220k block length

Exactly lol, anything under 100 usd is a good buy lol. Can't wait for them to start marketing the coin.

I'M STOKED THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!

I dont even know what the tech is lmao

HOLY SHIT POS CYPHER HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

PoS Cipher.

>AES256 encryption: fully implemented
>Block size 4MB

Thank god I nearly FOMO bought in if it mooned

Pretty much what this coin will do. Is data storage and it will fix the issue of merchants accepting BTC with the wait times etc. That's just a few things the coin will do, there is more shit it will do, but I don't exactly even know lol.

Just hold and be patient for fucks sake
it's the daytrader >buy rumor sell news meme
it'll go up again

uploading my .flac recording to block chain. 100mb file.

No let them sell their bags. I literally have bittrex open ready to put a buy order in at 45k

I AM RICH!!!!

LOL THEY ARE GOING TO SUPPORT DECENTRALISED EXCHANGES FUCK ZRX LOL

>Bip65
>Coin age Removal: No more mature time for coins
>Split Change Optmization:

OMG SELLING THIS IS SHIT.

Lmao!!!!!

Zrx fags BTFO

Reeeee 3 weeks

>they won fintech at least

3 WEEEKS
3 WEEEKS
3 WEEEKS

Less than 100 intelligent people. Jesus. you're fucking kidding me.

That PoS Cipher is fucking huge,

WE WINNNING!!!

3 WEEKS to accumulate. Fuck this shit better make me rich!

We finna made it.

>ALL THE VENTURE CAPITAL COMPANIES THAT HAVE BEEN REACHING OUT TO US

HAHAHAH FUCK HAHAHAHAHAH OKAY MOON CONFIRMED 3 WEEKS

THE DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

DIONS IN 3 WEEKS!!! TIME TO GET RICH!!!

WE DID IT PAT
WE SAVED THE CITY

Okay I'm sold, this is DGB gains all over again, when do I start accumulating?

How high can it go though? just looked at everything on coinmarketcap in the 40mil range and nothing

defiance

This is still my biggest holding in crypto. I am actually convinced it's going to at least 50x given time. My only regret at this point is not getting more when it was a dollar per coin.

I love how these kind of threads are basically the same person spoofing their IP address to appear as a different poster. Same as the SIGT threads lol good idea to pump a coin though

i just dumped my holdings after listening to that presentation. feels like we're being led on a bit, dunno.

i fully expect the price to plummet within the next few hours, maybe i'll buy it back on the cheap, maybe not.

Yeah but I'm fine with my pickups at $2 a coin because now it's pretty clear this is a sure thing.

$5 by the end of the year, guaranteed

I was there bruh, I was there!

It's a bunch of people who just watched their facebook stream in real time you mong.

where's our realistic buy in range for the next week or so? 35k 40k 45k?

Huge support at 48k

ITT: Future bag holders

Yeah keep dumping that's it

45-48k probably for a reasonably safe entry point. They won the Fintech blockchain award and have a ton of news and promising shit coming.

isn't it kind of weird that we have a project inside of IBM that no one over $25k is investing in right now?

day trader here.

Why can't Joel Bosh ever get technical? His vocabulary seems so limited like he came right out of highschool.

Warning! This is the xtrabytes pump and dump group shilling.

Proofs

english is his 2nd language bruh

BORING. NEED TO REBRAND THIS SHIT INTO SOMETHING FLASHY LIKE ARK OR NEO FOR MAINSTREAM ADOPTION. BORING! SELL SELLL SELLLLLL

Yeah keep selling that's right. Sell all your coins right now

Prepare your wojacks for tomorrow

SCAM SCAM SCAM IP SPOOF IP SPOOF IP SPOOF BUY POPULOUS INSTEAD

In denial

that's part of why i dumped.

i dunno. something off about it.

it's like people want to excuse his lack of technical lingo because he has an accent. he had to read his presentation directly from the powerpoint... he pronounced POS as "poss"...

NEO sounds dumb as fuck tbqh.
And Ark isnt the most creative thing either.

The rap beats were concerning for me. Seemed amateur. This was supposed to be ARK level in my opinion. The ARK conference was not top notch by any means. They were 100% professional and business experienced though. Speaker needs some training on public speaking. Not a deal breaker, anyone can learn that.

some of us know more than 4 different languages on our life time unlike americucks.
That messes up the way you talk and think, it has to do with the way the brain learns, its biological.

when all coins are shitcoins go for 1 sat and load the boat. editcoin is the only coin goin from one sat to 100 sats on the radar. cause it aint trying to be fancy its just going to 100 sats

see you soon boys!!