/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

September is coming

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Cryptoshills not welcome

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bats.com/us/equities/market_statistics/book/UNXL/
youtube.com/watch?v=7zok9co_8E4
youtube.com/watch?v=pKybkK2gj1U
level2stockquotes.com/
soundcloud.com/4by4/feel
seekingalpha.com/article/4100794-northern-dynasty-minerals-multi-bagger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember when I shilled ADMS and probably none of you fags bought. It's still soaring. Also their competitors drug didn't pass. I swear you guys hate money

I'll get in if it dips again today.

whats the best suicide method after tossing away $600-700 of potential gains from premarket panic selling and selling uvxy too late

asking for a friend

Can one of you technical analysis gurus peek at L2 for $UNXL?

Tell your friend to stop being such a faggot, but base jumping from a tall building with out a parachute seems to be popular among those in your friends situation.

also fuck aobc

bought it yesterday off mr shills advice, sold it premarket for a tiny profit and bought back in on the "dip"

its down almost 40 cents since then. Not his fault tho, im doing the classic buy high sell low strategy

Find a good entry. They are treating a symptom of Parkinson's and they're the only legitimate drug on the market. Shorts are covering soon, they'll have to

BIOC showing some big green volume

It might be cause ol kimmy boy and his nukes

bats.com/us/equities/market_statistics/book/UNXL/

You can't kill the bull. Oh sure you can scare the shit out of it and make it kick, but you can't kill it. Time for stress free easy gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zok9co_8E4

anybody else got some music too listen to while i sit here?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKybkK2gj1U

XIV senpai is the only thing keeping me green

How many hits can the bull take though? Fourth week in a row of a random shakeup fucking everything up. Even XIV keeps rising slower from each dip

Just stop holding for more than a day bro. There are plenty of gainers in any given 24 hours, you should be able to find them.

I don't like to daytrade, wannabe chad.

I kinda agree about not holding too long though, when I started I was an index fund pussy and only had like 1% gains a month. I switched to weeklyish swing trades and now I'm up 40%. Like I'm bitching about doing bad but I'm only $200 off my personal high

AMD is a perfect example of what holding can do to a man

MOMO still looking solid

Nukes didn't touch it

In for the overnight hodl and hoping to gap up to $36 tomorrow

ULTA........

Nice, thanks user

Keep an eye out on it and hodl

I was the guy that mentioned it last friday. It managed to hold/test $205ish during the shitty afterhours/premarket today, it could potentially bounce to $220 in the coming days, as long as nothing crazy happens. It rose $4 already since premarket

Actually make that $5, just broke $210

You'll be fine senpai

Now is the time to buy TOPS.

Been watching this VIX and NAK so closely I almost missed I've got 35% gains on BTCS today

No problem. This is probably a better link though:

level2stockquotes.com/

>NAK
JUST

Bought in at 1.81

Feels bad man

The only problem with this is that it's only 4 MMID's: BZX, BYX, EDGX, EDGA. It won't show you the ARCA book, the NASDAQ book or any of the bank books. It's still better than nothing though; EDGX has quite enough volume running through it to give you a bigger picture of the market in general.

Great site! If you don't have a software package, this is the site to use. I used it before I got my free software from TD (Canada). I was able to make some money using it. I also love the Bloomberg financial news window. I use that site now just for that.

Well, when it was at a buck eighty I told everybody it was overbought, shits going to be at least $2.50 within 6 months, average down.

>btcs
I hate how Robinhood STILL doesn't support OTC securities. I feel like the biggest fucking cuck sitting on the sidelines watching all these crypto related stocks pop like GBTC.

$1.40s when? I want that dip :^)

>TNDM

ree.. ah well, time to hold for a few weeks.

I sold that earlier today before it got too bad. Godspeed user.

Yeah i have myself to blame. I didnt so my DD and panic bought thinking it would moon right away. Im going to hold it until it pushes 1.90 or so. Then I'll add stop losses along the way.

>Bought in at 1.81
lmao

what a fucking idiot. You mean people have been shilling NAK in here for months and you don't get in until its at the top of a run?

ISHYGDDT

Yeah. :(

I had originally bought at 1.44, but then panic sold at 1.40 because i though i was gonna get meme'd on.

Im not proud of this.

Homie I am just looking for any price jump because my average is 228 :(

soundcloud.com/4by4/feel

>DFEN
>PRTK (it's not too late)
>VSAR

Pretty pathetic.

Here's a tip. Don't listen to a bunch of virgins shilling whatever garbage stocks they bought and are holding forever. Find the highest volatility stock you can, and just use technical analysis to ride it to easy profits.

A year from now you'll be in lamboland, I promise.

Sorry bro

is 2.5k enough to start trading on robin hood? what kind of gains to expect? nothing like alt coins right?

>GBR

You can trade with $0.20 if you wanted.

Gains depend on how risky you want to get.

daytrading is the chad way of life

all other "fundamental analysis" is virgin-tier limpdickery

there is no intrinsic value in the massive global ponzi scheme that we're all trapped in.

chad knows this and grins...the grin of a zen master at peace with the tumultuous world. and when stacey sees his grin she gets wetter than houston in a hurricane.

screen
cap
dis

What's better a better volatility ride than trading UVXY and XIV? How's TOPS working out for you?

Who here doing surprisingly ok today.

bro you play way too fast and loose

one day one of your pennys will go bankrupt or get delisted and you'll wipe away a good amount of money

Just feed and water your NAK for a month or so. You'll be fine.

I sold before today, and I just bought back in. On my way to gains city.

What is happening in a month?

For anyone who doesn't want to be a limp-dicked virgin beta male, buy these stocks.

TOPS
ARGS
DRYS
AMD
TEVA
KNOS
ETRM
QBAK
CEI
JAGX
APVO
CBAY
AREX
NAK
ARLZ
CERC
APHB
NOG

This is the ideal portfolio. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Today was a "im still green but i left a lot of money on the table" day for me

They're expected to have a partnership announcement by the end of September. It's the next thing in the list of steps before our gold mine begins extracting fucking gold from the Earth and selling it for money.

>GBR

Im retarded shit lol
Meant

seekingalpha.com/article/4100794-northern-dynasty-minerals-multi-bagger

Overnight holds?

XIV tonight lads.

>LUV

Well done, Chad. Very well done. I'm holding shares because I have gold fever, but I plan to make a killing with my options.

>GBR

what if theres a happening overnight and the market crashes causing xiv to drop over 80% and credit suisse delisting it

will you supply us all rope?

Why is that

GBR bids are building getting close to a break out

If you think Chad just grabbed 3% on TOPS I got news for you, he's cucking you.

No, I'll give you shovels and tell you to go to work in Alaska mining me gold.

What's happening in september?

GBR is going to moon

Market correction crash

pls delet this

i need people to buy my bags so i can still get put green

You can operate the company store. I want to run the brothel.

How much do you guys think the meteoric rise of ETFs has changed the market?

I've heard they very well could have neutered quick crashes

I remember reading that they might increase the severity of crashes too. Like a lot of ETF investors pulling out at once could hit a lot of companies hard

Joking aside, I think XIV will be OK overnight. SPY will close higher than it opened and S&P xiv futures are down

I think it's the opposite, hedge managers are quicker to react and freak out in unison (to protect assets) while ETF investors are passive and won't immediately notice or freak out due to market aberrations, they just dump their money in

The corollary being that everything is a lot more tied together now with these hugely diversified ETFs all coupled together

Post positions

Same here m8

I've got an extra $7.60 buying power in my Robinhood.

What's something cheap to dump it in?

I haven't been following many things that are cheap, I mean NAK has good chances for significant gains, but I think you're still buying high, and will be holding for a while. It's less than 2 bucks a share, and has potential to go to 2.50-9.00 in the next 6 months.

AOBC is fucking me over

I should've ignored that fucking dip. I dunno whether to hold into earnings next week and pray for it to pop or just ditch it. This is like amd x1000