Veeky Forums guess

what will happen, when the chinese wake up and realize, they can't participate in Red Pulse ICO with their NEO ?

ww3

this is the reason for the price dip in NEO this morning

Well there goes any chance of NEO mooning in September. Sell now or regret later.

Due to stricter ICO regulations, we've had to make the difficult decision to disallow Chinese citizens from participating in our ICO

The reaction will look something like this.

Should i sell my Adex?

WTF

The news happened before they fell asleep you idiot

Can someone ban this guy.

What am I looking at? Can't view shit without downloading it. Safari ftw, I guess.

I love this webm.

just when i thought i had seen everything

i dont get it

what the fuck is that

what the FUCK is this

wut

Can Some1 explain this shit? What am i even seeing

wut is this I don't even

this

oh look, another whale accidently is trying to sell

t. babby who's too scared to click. What is it?

Whales are dumping hard.

That's considered a whale?

186 btc in one trade of a shitcoin, yes I'd call it a whale

$841,000 sellwall, so... yes?

Fuck neo is muh adex going to get fucked!

Whoops! Thought it was 180 NEO

They'll use a VPN

nice.

you're welcome

what was it

china's reaction

Some of them might cash out and move their money into OMG, etc.

this would be really nice, PUMP OMG CHINAMAN

Most of money in NEO is from the west and NEO had even higher value before red pulse so all these claims are invalid plus they care about making capital gain whether they can participate in Red Pulse or not does not matter and NEO is a huge potential to get massive gains in the recent future especially after the price correction after this dump

Cheers

Mpst asian people dont invest in august! It is ghost month....make your homework

You mean we get a free month to accumulate something guaranteed to moon at the end of the ghost month and everything starts going again.
I can only hope it drops below $20 again ill buy 500

NEO is going to be huge. If you can't see that, you have no foresight or instinct of any kind. That being said, it's impossible to predict the short term movements like the dump we saw today. But the general trend for NEO is up, in a yuge way.