> ...
> He will FUD at 3
> He will do it at 5
> He will do the same thing at 10
> He will do it again at 20

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
classicdelegate.biz/login
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I bought 1087 ARK at 1.80 user

Also I set up my second password and it cost me 5 ARK, what the fuck

People never learn.

Holy shit, how far we have come. Had you said that last month, people would have laughed at you.

Feels good to finally be FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was already there waaaay before 8 cents.

God, I can't wait for Ark to hit $20 a pop.

This shitcoin wont even get back to 3.00

ark is going there. free money. it's only a matter of days.

lel i did the same last night. was surprised by the fee

Yeah have patients

pay-shins**

Bought 2k, ready for them staking gains

I am going to use Quark I think, highest on the calc with my amount that I can actually stake with

biz_classic is the highest for everyone below 2k. It's literally 100%.

With your amount you're gonna get like 99.9% of your payout share, 100% when we go above 2k average again.

How much weekly for 1500?

More than everyone else.

I don't know. Do the math. It's the same equation regardless of pool (before the pool takes their cut).

your_balance / pool_balance * 422 * 7

Oh right, we have a fancy calculator now!

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Theres a calculator

These bags bags were heavy at one point.

I read some FUD about them having too many people voting with them and that's why other pools with lower % payout actually get you better return?'

If anyone understands the mechanic better or if that is completely wrong I'd like to know. I really like this coin but am completely unfamiliar with DPOS.

Thanks

*cracks knuckles*
*clears throat*

ARK is going down to sub penny because all their devs are retarded pothead plebbitors

Screen cap diss!!!!!

Fuck ARK.

Have fun buying at ATH and getting BTFO when it pullsback you niggers!!!

It's true in theory, but that effect has diminished and we are the least affected by it because:

a) The gap between 51 and the top 15 has closed SIGNIFICANTLY (except for #1).

b) We payout far more than any other pool and the gap closure accounts for less of a gain than our payout percentage does.

Technically it wasn't FUD, but it was wrong when you actually did the math. It's true for some other pools because they're jews with their payout shares, but it doesn't apply to us unless there's somebody with less votes than us that does 100% (nobody does, even 90% is hard to find).

Cool, I'll switch after I get my payout. Thanks for responding.

Nice gains. Where'd you hear about ark first that made you buy in ?

I wish I didn't listen to this meme while I was looking to leave BNB

bump

>classicdelegate.biz/calculator

wow, did the IRS take over biz_classic.

holy shit....35%. There's gotta be another method for weeding out whales.

Grandfathering doesn't even kick in until you have $20,000 in ARK because you're taxed less than 10% under that amount (you're not taxed at all until $5000...) and the most generous delegates pay 80% (which is $55,000 in ARK with our pool).

Good luck finding a delegate that pays more if you have less than $55,000 in ARK.

With the future grandfathering system we're implementing everyone who sticks around long enough has a max tax of 10%.

This is as close to a perfect system as we could get.

thanks for clarifying. Makes sense now.

AAAAHHH

>With the future grandfathering system we're implementing everyone who sticks around long enough has a max tax of 10%.
I voted biz_classic a handful of days (at most) after top 51 due to not checking the state of the previous biz delegate scam I was voting for. No I am stuck without grandfathering and looking for other pools since I am a 24k tuna and looking to invest even more.

Am I correct to understand that you have some other trust system in the works that will reduce my taxation so that I do not need to switch sides?
I refuse to believe that I am "le evil whale" that needs to be kept out when I am just a poor student who was fortunate enough to make a hail-mary investment into ark at 10k sats. I'd like to continue to support you but please don't be that harsh.
When I checked the toplist a few weeks ago I was not even on there anymore but now I (barely) am again, it seems that the real big whales have already left.

The problem with the current system of "keeping whales out" damages whales that want to come in. We don't care about that, but it becomes a problem when the total pool size increases and ours is diluted to the point where only the GFed voters are incentivized to stay. The new GFing system that we plan to release Late Sept/Oct is our way to fix it.

The solution in the works applies on a per-deposit basis. Every deposit will "mature" (basically how RAB works but we are now combining it with the tax bracket system) and after some period of time it will also reduce the amount it is taxed, up to 90% payout. This will apply retroactively, and the idea we are tossing around right now is two months maturity (on a per deposit basis) will decrease the tax rate to 90%.

tl;dr Every deposit older than 2 months will be taxed at the same rate as GF'd accounts, applying retroactively once the system is implemented in the next few months.

These are still rough ideas but we have begun writing code and playing around with it. It seems to be the solution we're aiming for. As with the tax system, the exact numbers have not been finalized.

leave

What the hell is that even anyway? I simply put money in this and get a small percentage of it back daily?

Yeah you send all your ark to me i mean the biz_classic delegate and it pays you a percentage which you would then send back to my wallet. I mean the biz_classic wallet. Hold on, I'll go find it real quick and post it so you can get started.

Deluded Arkie

Hey guys, how far can it dip?

Sold at 2,80

is $2 unrealistic?
Also, someone please shill me the biz_delegate

>tfw had 2.4k ARK
>tfw daily +0.7 ARK from biz delegate
>tfw sold everything to reinvest at 40k sats
>tfw should have HODL

just

when will Ark rebrand itself as BittrexCoin?

Don't try to time this shit moron, you'll suddenly wake up in 3 days and find its $5 before you could buy back in

Too many people on Veeky Forums are holding too large of stacks of this coin.

I refuse to believe this many people here are actually making it to lambo land.

Most of the Bitcoin millionaires & ETH millionaires are from Veeky Forums. What makes you think Ark won't be the same?

Doubt it'll take many people to lamboland, but probably into tens-of-thousandsaire

nigga that's dumb logic. there's some smart people on here, you fags know it's true. except for dgb bagholders. they're normies

$2.72 now

What's with these huge dumps

What does FUD mean

Fucked up dog

FUD =FEAR UND DISTRUST

No, you vote (money never leaves your wallet except the 1 ARK voting fee), and you get paid daily/weekly/monthly (your choice).

How come the payouts are dropping? Is this just normal decline of new tokens?

Moon Man will you please unban be from the discord?

fear, uncertainty and doubt

Fund ur dreams

Always FUD bro, it's the biz way

Who are you / why were you banned? There are VERY few people we banned, and they were only banned for outright shilling / shitting up the discord consistently.

What's your address? How significant of a drop? There are fluctuations of up to 5-10% depending on the pool balance.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

I lost my account name for the classicdelegate.biz/login how do i recover?

You should be able to reregister. Alternatively you can contact Chang in the Discord and he can manually check.

Oh ok I guess I better sell

which discord?

The biz_classic discord.

Invite code: zVSv8jn

heembro and you banned me cause i called you a punk for not giving me grandfather status cause i didnt unvote/vote for the new delegate correctly.

Arkies BTFO

Indeed, I have been getting blown the fuck out since 16k sato.

I wish I knew how to use discord

this pic is very comfy for some reason.

redpill me on ark

1) buy ark
2) vote biz_classic
3) receive dividends every day, week, or month

i want this to happen just so i can buy shitload of ark

Go to the website and read the whitepapers and look at the road map.
Also join the slack and red pill yourself.
This is a top 5 coin. I believe it will be #2 above ETH by May 2018.

honest question dont we want to discourage people from joining into the pool at this point since it could get diluted?

I've been doing nothing but reading today, on things other than coins

Is this generating enough hype and pressure that I can buy this right now and sleep on it to read about tomorrow with some gains?

The plan is to start a second delegate @ 2m ARK meaning more gains for all.

How do I make ARK work for me? I read somewhere you can get more or free ark somehow by holding in a wallet.

It's gonna be at the 2.40/2.50 range for a week or so and then we're gonna moon again. If you're gonna get in get in within the next few days.
After you get in just hold. Even if it goes down a little bit maintain the iron hands.
Anytime that anything on their road map is completed this coin is gonna go up.

Sounds fair enough
Good luck, Arkanons

When will it dip Arkbros? I want to buy more

I disagree and here is why

I have been watching ARK and holding it since it began in late march. I WOULD agree with what your saying had the last three little mini-pumps been consistent with the earlier patterns.

BUT, when ARK hit its ATH of 68.8k, it deviated from that pattern.

My prediction is that it is on a steep upward trajectory... (check the 1d charts) and you might see what I'm talking about. It's the last three major green events... they aren't consistent with past trends.

I think we will go as low as 45-48k (for a day or less) before penetrating the ATH again.

Either way, ARK is destined for success. I love you guys, stay strong and keep your holdings

Oh and just to add, the reason why I say hold and don't sell out to rebuy is because ARK is notorious for screwing you if you try that. As stable as it is, many people have been burned trying to do this.

It's a safe hold, so I recommend just holding it, even if it dips.

That's it. I've FUDed you gay ass arkies forever but now. I'm ready to board. And I'll do it at a premium. It is my just punishment for taking so long to believe.

What's ARK looking like half a year from now?

Guessing somewhere between 10 and 50

And how much Ark would I feasibly need to make back solid returns with biz_classic?

Thinking of using all my miner's revenue to stockpile a certain coin. Still can't decide which.

>Oh and just to add, the reason why I say hold and don't sell out to rebuy is because ARK is notorious for screwing you if you try that. As stable as it is, many people have been burned trying to do this.

haha what kind of noob would try that

Roughly 10% Yearly ROI.

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

There was a psychologist user months ago when Ark was sub 10k sats talking about the similarities between Ark and Eth in its infancy. The signs are growing stronger.

Should I be selling off my 800ish dollars of OMG to put into this?

Hearing stories of ETH back when it was single digits is like a fairy tale to an user who has only been in since May.

haha you aren't the only one. I learned my lesson a couple of weeks before you... I've got 21.6k but I would have had 25k+ if I hadn't sold to try my luck elsewhere... I was lucky that I didn't sacrifice more to do it, because I got screwed.

I've asked before but didn't get an answer. I'm still curious... when you sold, what did you buy and how did it pan out?

I'm not deciding that for you. Shilling is disingenuous. Decide for yourself.

I succeeded the first 3 times I decided to swing trade, and exited at a decent profit. I can't be too mad.

You win some, you lose some. I just happened to get penalized significantly more than usual on one badly timed trade.

>talking about the similarities between Ark and Eth in its infancy.
What did he say?

Similar market cap, coin supply, volume, FUD

TFW only 255 ark.

I hate my life.

TFW 2000 ark

i'm feelin decent

lel I have 5, I'm hoping to get on another boat later with what I get from this...hah.

hey anons i had a question about the ark wallet if my computer broke down or something retarded, if i had my address and passphrase i could just access it again with those things right?

>6400 ark
>feelingoodman

Really surprised how 'all in' you guys are with it on a clearly downward trajectory. Are the digimarines going to get friends at last?